Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Okay I am heading there tonight and booking Alexi.. I have heard that she is hot too.

Hope she is available...

By the way - after your pre-session-shower...do the girls generally come into the room stark naked or do they at least have their Lacey lingerie on ?

I still want to start off with something left to the imagination. Slow tease.

Anyone ?

Chunky. How'd you go with Alexi? Come on mate time to give the boys the good oil! 

So has anyone ever taken advantage of their "special offers"?

http://bodyrotic.com.au/special-offers/

Kinda thinking it through in my head - if it comes off the house's cut then its perhaps worth considering but if it comes out of the girls cut there is no way you aren't going to simply be shortchanging yourself. 

If nothing else the offers do give an idea of their quiet times (10am to 12pm and 5pm to 7pm) at the beginning of shifts.  When i rocked up at 11am once i got to choose from virtually all the girls rostered which backs this up anecdotally

It all comes off the house. I have used it before and did ask the question . As I don't believe the girls should miss out . if they did I wouldn't use it .

And I have never been short changed by a girl or session at BR . More often than not they go into overtime

Looks like the website has added photos on several new girls. Look forward to sampling some of the new talent in the coming weeks. :)

We await your review Chunky4Me!

forums.punterplanet.com/topic/110627-bodyrotic-march-2015-alexi/?p=677157#entry677157

Hey rse

Yep, I've seen Cherry. It was a while ago. Not long after she started at BR.

She had a full hairy box back then. Boobs are big natural D or DD.

It was ok but no, I haven't returned. Too many other good ones!

Hi, has anyone seen Anastasia before? Tall pretty lady with great assets. Saw her in the intros but didn't choose her that time. How is her attitude like? cuz she seemed pretty cold and indifferent that day compared to the rest of the girls.

Spent an hour with Ava today . One of the best girls at BR . Have seen her twice now and will be seeing her again very soon .

So tomorrow I believe is Ava's last day . If you have been lucky enough to see her you will understand the lack of feedback as most who have known her at bodyrotic have kept her a tight secret. She is one of the most stunning women I have ever met and look forward to my time with her and Summer tomorrow. I wish you all the best for the future Ava and look forward to seeing you one last time. Cheers x

Edited by AndyJ
Merged to GDT as this not a review

Sounds like a great double JB. You'll have to start sharing all your secrets I think. I never met Ava but wish her well in whatever she moves on to next.

Yes PDB and I'm sure you have a few secrets of your own . I just can't believe that sometimes these spectacular girls don't get feed back but it's fun to discover them. I also think I look for a different type of girl .that could be it

Nude Shifts

I'd be interested to hear what other punters think of the nude shifts that happen occasionally at Bodyrotic.

I really love the seduction, teasing and tempting that comes from RnT. Personally, I like the sensuality of a girl disrobing bit by bit at the start of my appointment and find it extremely sexy. While I obviously enjoy nude shifts, I do prefer to greet the girls in their lingerie and then be tantalised when they remove their wispy underwear, bit by bit in the massage room. It adds an extra dimension to our time together.

It would be great to hear your thoughts.

Hey PDB,

I've landed at BR a few times when nude shift is on. Don't get me wrong, I love the naked female form, but personally I'd prefer to leave a little to the imagination during the intros.. Some lingerie that shows off their best assets while leaving a little to the imagination is way better, it usually tells something about the girl too!

I'm a little bashful too and the nude shift makes the intro more awkward as its hard not to gawk!

So no. I'm not a fan!

I agree with the the last two comments. I would much rather see the girls in their lingerie and as I usually make a booking I rarely have seen a nude shift . If you have a regular girl or two and they know your coming then I find they know what to wear anyway. What I would like to happen is that when you have a booking you are taken straight to the room and the girl is ready and waiting?

If you walked in without an appointment then the nude intro's would be okay but it's a bit different I think if you have an appointment.

Being taken straight to the room would be good JB as long as the lady was ready of course.

I've only been lucky enough to see one nude shift and just my luck there were only two girls available! What shifts are you guys going to??

I would definitely take nude introductions every time, but I'd almost like the lady to put some lingerie back on and start the session with a slow striptease!

I am sure if you ask the lady to do that medragon she would be only too happy to oblige