Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Yards. One after the other... Who have you seen?

Dakota, Natasha, Arianna. Also another but the name escapes me right now. I guess I like to know who I'll be seeing but lately was thinking about just doing a walk in.

Anybody seen Mikayla? Not a lot of reports on her.

There are a couple of review going back a bit, both of which I can vouch for.. Mikayla is perhaps my favourite.. She has a hot body and gives an awesome raunchy massage..

Noobie here...

Just wondering, because im not too confident how I would feel with my body image? I dont consider myself attractive once I take my clothes, kind of fat with an ugly pimple on my chest...does anyone ever have an issue with confidence or feeling shy? Do they make you feel completely comfortable? Because Im obviously paying for a 9 or a 10 whereas i'm probably a 5...

I've considered going many a times but always chickened out.

Noobie here...

Just wondering, because im not too confident how I would feel with my body image?

Mate trust me when I say that the girls won't judge you on your body at all. They are unbelievably nice and considerate. You will find they will enjoy your company if you just treat them with respect. If we all worried about our bodies they would never get any clients through the door. And the lighting in the rooms is discrete so it tends to flatter us somewhat. Don't worry at all. Take that first step and you won't regret it. And let us know how it all went.

Does anyone know where penneloppe works . Apparently she was turfed out from bodyrotic . She had been there for a while . Last I saw here was probably last year . Anyone seen her at another shop. Please help

Finally did a walk in and saw a line up. I think I still prefer to book but was nice to meet some of the girls. Especially for future reference.

I have seen Dita a couple of times and she is a lovely girl. She had blonde hair, but now it is dark. Dita is a honest girl and IMO, one of the best.

So i pressed the wrong button earlier and lost my review i was posting. I don't havr the energy to go through it again so im posting a few lines here.

First, im not a hold out so this is why im sharing.

Skye is the latest gem I've discovered. Good at what she does and enjoys it. I get the feeling she just gets better over time. Doesn't seem to go through thr motions, and will have you coming back for more. Ymmv but for me, she rates among the best at br. Or at least one of the better ones.