Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I went to Bodyrotic to see Summer yesterday around 2pm, The receptionist was kinda rude and unpleasant to deal with somehow.

Hello All

I was hoping to get some advice from some of you more experienced frequenters of BR. I had the pleasure of Pixie about 3 months ago, what can I say but absolutely amazing. Not sure where she's gone or if she's returning but from what reviews I've read she could start her own fan club. Anyway not to digress, she was so into it....and flexible doing one move that had me laying on my back while she was siting on my chest facing away from me. She then lowers her head and brushes hair ion my legs giving me a

perfect view of her....(I could almost taste). I left there and all I thought about was my next trip to Syd! On my next visit she was gone! So I had a diffirent girl and the comparison was chalk and cheese, still unfortunately comparing her to Pixie. This girl may have been new but the massage was very clinical, it was like a set routine. Anyway I am thinking of returning in the next or two week on a Sunday? and am looking for suggestions of a Pixie V2.0?? Thanks

Hello guys, 

Just wondering if anyone has seen Chelsea?    Her photos look great.   And the the suggestion, on the BR site,  is she has positive feedback etc.   Cannot see a lot of reviews though, non on this site.  

Been going sporadically to BR for a while,  but a lot of the girls i used to see have moved on.  Damn them :-(

Try Gia Rockladder

Looks like Gia has left too... Not on the roster and Profile has been deleted.

What's going on with this place???

I had my first visit here yesterday evening, this place is sensational. Very profession and classy. I saw khiara for 45mins. This girl is smoking hot under the sensual red:chocolate lights on the room. Massage was out of this world.

As a V8 tragic so good to see today's result . Courtney/ Perkins . Awesome . Yes I know it doesn't belong here but the Gold Coast and the V8's doesn't get much better . And of course the gold coast girls add to the experience ..

It's always disappointing to do a walk-in and not have a lot to choose from, however it's very rare any girl disappoints at BR. So many stunners and most also really good at giving a proper massage.

So to all the beautiful Kiwi girls at bodyrotic who follow the All blacks . Congratulations . It kills me to say we just weren't good enough this time . :(((