Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I’ve been getting Covid case alerts from almost every shop I’ve been in over the last few weeks. But thankfully no case alerts yet from my BR visits. 👍

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Vitesse said:

The newly launched service called ‘The Edge’ is out boys. I reckon it’s gonna be a game changer sort of like moving up from a red label scotch to black. 

Sometimes Wonder if there is a sort of disconnect between the promotion department and front line staff with some of these trademarked services

They never get mentioned at intro's or by reception and the one time I inquired about one of them the response was like it was something they didn't know about

Still had a good time though

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rae said:

Sometimes Wonder if there is a sort of disconnect between the promotion department and front line staff with some of these trademarked services

Any girl who doesn't keep you on edge for a while isn't doing her job. So I don't see this as an 'additional service'. It is the service.

Having said that, there was a girl at Fivedock, Sasha many years ago who would specifically have you should "mercy" just as you were about to blow and she'd back off briefly. You'd play this for a while and it was a lot of fun.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ve been getting Covid case alerts from almost every shop I’ve been in over the last few weeks. But thankfully no case alerts yet from my BR visits. 👍

Are the girls RAT tested at work? 

46 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Would you like to know their blood type too? Come on man... this thread is getting seriously out of wack....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@slime Don’t be so obtuse. Daily RAT at work is about protecting the workforce and customers. QR  & vaccine checks means feck all!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Who knows? As long as they are beautiful, sexy, and we have a great time then I’m happy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

@slime Don’t be so obtuse. Daily RAT at work is about protecting the workforce and customers. QR  & vaccine checks means feck all!

Did you ask the barista if they were RAT tested before served your coffee? 

Or 

Did you ask the person at Coles who packed your bags and handled your groceries if they were RAT tested? 

Let me take a wild guess... No 

If you're so concerned about COVID, don't come to BR and I'll have the lovely ladies instead.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slime said:

Did you ask the barista if they were RAT tested before served your coffee? 

A pimply young maccas employee demanded to see my vaccination certificate. Before eating at Maccas.

I politely asked to see his before I let him serve me. He didn't really know what to do and his brain froze. It was magnificent. 

I'd be curious whether BBBJ was capable of transmitting Covid. 

• Haha 3

@rtfan Thanks for the Mayo Clinic stuff. One of their recommendations was,

• Wear a mask during sexual activity.

I’m not keen on this suggestion and I’d prefer to ignore it. However, pre-Covid I did indulge in the occasional masked frolic with a few wicked BR ladies, and these were rather fun times.

6 hours ago, Slime said:

If you're so concerned about COVID, don't come to BR

You sound like a BR employee or representative!

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@rtfan Thanks for the Mayo Clinic stuff. One of their recommendations was,

• Wear a mask during sexual activity.

I’m not keen on this suggestion and I’d prefer to ignore it. However, pre-Covid I did indulge in the occasional masked frolic with a few wicked BR ladies, and these were rather fun times.

I do agree @PlayDohBalls.   The recommendation is on the conservative end.

Lucky you with the mask frolic.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Why? Because I don't criticise every single little thing that happens at BR? 

Or Is it because I don't sound like a 70 year old man on an internet forum  who just got their first iPhone complaining about sexy AF women? 🤔 😂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Slime said:

I don't sound like a 70 year old man on an internet forum  who just got their first iPhone

If you could edit this from a 70 to an 80 year old bloke instead I’d be most grateful.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I wonder If they get employee discounts on there RNT's sounds like it would be a great place to work.

On 05/01/2022 at 1:37 PM, Vitesse said:

I said from day one Government would have better of creating a french style Covid vaccine passport system no nonsense no bullshit give the proprietor more control of there business Less government oversight gives us punters peace of mind etc.

Noticed this morning that Freya is back on the roster - after many months off and have disappeared from the masseuse list for a long while too.

Been a while since I had a good BBBJ at Bodyrotic.

Might have to make a booking soon...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

Noticed this morning that Freya is back on the roster - after many months off and have disappeared from the masseuse list for a long while too.

Been a while since I had a good BBBJ at Bodyrotic.

Might have to make a booking soon...

She’s on today . How much for the extra service ?

• Like 1