Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I know to whom you're referring but don't see the issue. You're not exactly doxxing someone who works in that building regardless of their job description. It's all the sex industry whether you answer the phone, crank the sausage as far as I can tell. All just a cute story really. Plenty of girls have done it in the opposite direction as well, 'retiring' from the main game for whatever reason but staying in the industry. That's a change of direction I really can't understand...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

I know to whom you're referring but don't see the issue. You're not exactly doxxing someone who works in that building regardless of their job description. It's all the sex industry whether you answer the phone, crank the sausage as far as I can tell. All just a cute story really. Plenty of girls have done it in the opposite direction as well, 'retiring' from the main game for whatever reason but staying in the industry. That's a change of direction I really can't understand...

A lot if not most successful parlors are owned or at least managed by women so it makes sense for women to learn all aspects and secrets of the trade.

On 17/12/2021 at 6:27 PM, renbrissy said:

Looks like, Charlize finally making an appearance in the roster and just my luck, she is working day time ☹️😕 

That's good news

13 minutes ago, xiclarence said:

That's good news

Good news she is back or good news she is working day time and hard luck for me 😝 lol

On 17/12/2021 at 6:27 PM, renbrissy said:

Looks like, Charlize finally making an appearance in the roster and just my luck, she is working day time ☹️😕 

Eventually the dollar takes over and while they may prefer to serve  coffee the temptation of the big bucks becomes too hard to resist.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

A lot if not most successful parlors are owned or at least managed by women so it makes sense for women to learn all aspects and secrets of the trade.

I used to know a girl who was the owner of a RnT joint. She was not only managing the business but was one of the very best RnT girl I have came across (completely changed my perspective about RnT). Inside knowledge, smart business ideas and recruitment of right girls made her very successful at that time. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, amos said:

Eventually the dollar takes over and while they may prefer to serve  coffee the temptation of the big bucks becomes too hard to resist.

True. But the biggest challenge I think is finding the right girl with right attitude Atleast for me. They becoming rare Commodities these days. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

I used to know a girl who was the owner of a RnT joint. She was not only managing the business but was one of the very best RnT girl I have came across (completely changed my perspective about RnT). Inside knowledge, smart business ideas and recruitment of right girls made her very successful at that time. 

That is quite rare and because she was previously in the game made all the difference, nowadays you get pencil pushers who think they’re da bomb running the show.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

True. But the biggest challenge I think is finding the right girl with right attitude Atleast for me. They becoming rare Commodities these days. 

Try and stick with one or two for a while if possible. The more you both get to know one another, the better your experience might be. No guarantee of course, but it’s worth trying.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, xiclarence said:

That's good news

59 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

I used to know a girl who was the owner of a RnT joint. She was not only managing the business but was one of the very best RnT girl I have came across (completely changed my perspective about RnT). 

I remember when "Trained by Misty" meant finger up your arse to the third knuckle. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Try and stick with one or two for a while if possible. The more you both get to know one another, the better your experience might be. No guarantee of course, but it’s worth trying.

I agree with you (used to do the same). getting to know each other and levels of comfortably increases with more time spent together.

But I have also experienced other part of the coin, ppl get too comfortable and take you for granted. In the end, Again it depends on finding the right girls with right attitude. I’m look out for 2-3 potential regulars who offers kind of service I enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

I agree with you (used to do the same). getting to know each other and levels of comfortably increases with more time spent together.

But I have also experienced other part of the coin, ppl get too comfortable and take you for granted. In the end, Again it depends on finding the right girls with right attitude. I’m look out for 2-3 potential regulars who offers kind of service I enjoy. 

Shouldn’t be too hard to find. Seems over the last few years every time I find a regular or one I like I end up seeing her outside work which works well for me and her. And just to clarify that there not necessarily BR girls as I know that’s a big no no from the management team . Lol 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, amos said:

Shouldn’t be too hard to find.

Newbie at Sydney punting scene but I certainly hope to meet some lovely ladies. 

2 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Newbie at Sydney punting scene but I certainly hope to meet some lovely ladies. 

Oh you will if you put in a bit of effort. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

What’s EGD ?

He must be from a different nanny state where you dare not name a venue. The Vic threads read like a cryptic crossword.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, amos said:

Really Miss Tia the texture of her skin is so soft and silky feels amazing when performing body slides. I was hoping she would have been back by now like Charlize. Any one had a session with Scarlett she looks amazing in her BR photos have a hunch she might be Lebanese.  Arianna and Scarlett are the last 2 unseen girls that really appeal to me after that probably will stick to regulars like@PlayDohBalls .

19 hours ago, amos said:

Ive always said you gotta capitalize on your best years if you got the looks and sex appeal go for it Charlize can always serve coffee after 35 the coffee industry is not going anywhere hopefully she is studying something worthwhile so It wont come to that.

13 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

He must be from a different nanny state where you dare not name a venue. The Vic threads read like a cryptic crossword.

The NSW government not much better this New Dud premier has given us little to no reassurances. Where are our new generation QR codes like promised why are the proprietors still responsible for for viewing our proof of vaccine certificate. Enough is enough we have lost our rights and freedoms for to long. This Dud either needs to be a man do his fucking job or fuck off and let some who will lead NSW out of this mess.

On 18/12/2021 at 4:21 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I can confirm I really did see a receptionist naked. She was the only receptionist I knew who transitioned to the masseuse side of the fence. When she was a receptionist I used to joke she should jump the fence. I was amazed when she did, and I had many delightful encounters with her; singly, doubles and triples. She became a BR legend.

Yep, PDH.  Same here but two of them.  They were superb individually but, as they were friends outside BR, they were also unbelievable together.  And this was before charging for extras became the norm.  Oh happy days.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Where are our new generation QR codes like promised

New or old it does the same job. People are now having ping anxieties, for example get pinged and you must immediately isolate from family then enjoy your Christmas dinner out of a takeaway box. 

2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

why are the proprietors still responsible for for viewing our proof of vaccine certificate.

They are actually not required to but management wishes to continue for marketing purposes. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, spheroid333 said:

Yep, PDH.  Same here but two of them.  They were superb individually but, as they were friends outside BR, they were also unbelievable together.  And this was before charging for extras became the norm.  Oh happy days.

Oh yes! I completely forgot the second one. She went by the name of Sienna when she transitioned to a masseuse for a short while.  I also had fun with the both of them and they certainly had the hots for each other. 

• Like 1