Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Wondering anyone end up seeing Scarlett, Miranda, Ruby or Veronica yet?? 

also, Does it worth it to visit “No panties Day”? I like girls wearing quality sexy Lingerie. bit disappointed in that department. Few wears bit run down lingerie/bikini. I understand it’s not cheap but investing little bit money on quality sexy lingerie every now and then will help some girls. 

Think there is a recent review on veronica on PP if i am not mistaken. I would also be interested in Miranda her reviews on the BR website sound promising but are old and her photos don't look recent.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Well don’t forget that a girl wearing fancy lacey lingerie will need two minutes to take it off and another four minutes to put it on, given the going rates that’s $28 dollars wasted. In Europe the girls work in apartments just walk around the place without which is quite nice. 

Kind of like the thrill of seeing the girl  take of her lingerie in the room until she is in her lovely birthday suit. To be fair they usually strip pretty quick really only once or twice I have hinted to take it all off i am always polite about it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Think there is a recent review on veronica on PP if i am not mistaken. I would also be interested in Miranda her reviews on the BR website sound promising but are old and her photos don't look recent.

Both Veronica and Miranda got a review each here. None recent though, Feb 2021 for Veronica and July 2019 for Miranda. Not sure whether their pics are recent or few years old. 

I was going to head in for an intro to meet Scarlett or Maddi this evening but think Scarlett canceled tonight shift and Maddi doing long shift. My experience, ppl get exhausted after 4-5 hours and hard to receive their best. Don’t wanted to meet someone who is already tired after long shift. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Kind of like the thrill of seeing the girl  take of her lingerie in the room until she is in her lovely birthday suit. To be fair they usually strip pretty quick really only once or twice I have hinted to take it all off i am always polite about it.

I always love when the girl ask for help to take off their lingerie. I’m sure they don’t need my amateur help but it adds to the experience and helps to build a connection. Smart and those girls who perfected art of teasing will ensure this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

I always love when the girl ask for help to take off their lingerie. I’m sure they don’t need my amateur help but it adds to the experience and helps to build a connection. Smart and those girls who perfected art of teasing will ensure this. 

Miley always lets me undress her I agree it’s a nice Touch makes the experience more memorable.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Miley always lets me undress her I agree it’s a nice Touch makes the experience more memorable.

Several of the receptionists let me undress them just before they take their money.

YMMV.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, xiclarence said:

Does BR still do the ‘nude shift’?  I was lucky enough to stumble into one once. 

Heard about this never seen one there random from what i hear. Would be good if the receptionists were in on the act also would add to thrill.

On 12/12/2021 at 8:50 AM, xiclarence said:

She certainly was. 

I wish I got to see her more 

One wasn't enough 

Her bodyslides were so stimulating 

On 13/12/2021 at 12:07 AM, lostlittleboy said:

Several of the receptionists let me undress them just before they take their money.

YMMV.

bullshit 

3 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Looks like, Charlize finally making an appearance in the roster and just my luck, she is working day time ☹️😕 

Don’t worry. You can’t keep a good girl down. Now that she’s back, I’m pretty certain there’ll be lots more appearances on the roster.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Don’t worry. You can’t keep a good girl down. Now that she’s back, I’m pretty certain there’ll be lots more appearances on the roster.

yeah, hopefully. Love to meet her, heard good things about her.

The other week I got to see another girl I was really looking forward to meet. She was great. But she looked bit tired. Guessing she was doing back to back bookings and was very busy so it was natural. Think my experience could have been far better if she wasn’t tired. So, personally not too keen to see a girl if they are doing longer shift. Also if they are one of the popular girls it’s even harder 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Guessing she was doing back to back bookings

It would be hard not getting a break all day, or doing the day/evening shift and still remain bright and cheery through to the end. Not many do the double shift. Who was the girl?

On 16/12/2021 at 12:52 AM, Qwert1234 said:

bullshit 

Nonsense. I'm sure lots of people here will confirm that they too have seen receptionists naked and perhaps it's just you that's missing out.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

Nonsense. I'm sure lots of people here will confirm that they too have seen receptionists naked and perhaps it's just you that's missing out.

i am sure they might have seen a few us few punters with our gear of with our ding dongs hanging out changing rooms etc. Remember seeing this hot receptionist chick brunette great looking ass looked amazing in those tight black jeans the BR girls seem to wear would have loved a Nude B2B massage from her. I even thought about asking her Name but i did not want it to get back to the Masseuse i was  hitting on the receptionist. I think your on to something@lostlittleboy maybe for our birthdays BR could have promotion we get 50 percent of for a massage with any receptionist of our choice.

14 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Hopefully some of the BR masseuse profile which have been removed will come back really wanted to spend some time with Chase her BR photos looked awesome great tits big round ass hour glass figure totally my type of woman.

The one thing you can’t take away from BR is their consistency of service delivery where every punter gets treated equally & receives an almost identical service. 👍

3 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

I can confirm I really did see a receptionist naked. She was the only receptionist I knew who transitioned to the masseuse side of the fence. When she was a receptionist I used to joke she should jump the fence. I was amazed when she did, and I had many delightful encounters with her; singly, doubles and triples. She became a BR legend.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
42 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I can confirm I really did see a receptionist naked. She was the only receptionist I knew who transitioned to the masseuse side of the fence. When she was a receptionist I used to joke she should jump the fence. I was amazed when she did, and I had many delightful encounters with her; singly, doubles and triples. She became a BR legend.

Seems Like you have a knack for it mate. if I ever find out what was the name of the receptionist Ive got the hots for i will get you to brake her in for me. On another note I was talking about this to someone the other day it must be a thrill to potently meet masseuses who you know on the outside eg work colleague Teacher i am sure this has happened over the years women always have money problems.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Yes I know the one. I believe she was actually very well known at one stage . But we might leave that there. Lol