Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 23/11/2021 at 3:02 PM, Vitesse said:

No i am not into girls with big asses, prefer them to be hot as well as proportional. 

I am guessing i know what you Have Nightmares about @Vitesse a Doubles Massage with 2 curvy size 12 plus Ladies and a very expensive chiropractor bill at the end.

• Haha 1
On 23/11/21 at 3:02 PM, Vitesse said:

No i am not into girls with big asses, prefer them to be hot as well as proportional. 

While I agree with you, it’s good to know there’s a bum to suit all tastes.

• Like 2

Anyone seen Scarlet Recently?.  Her pictures look Amazing beautiful curves that a totally proportionate with her body. i Am Glad Sophie is putting more photos up because intros are a waste of time these days you would be lucky to see 1 or 2 girls not missing out on anything @PlayDohBalls. I used to love the thrill of a intro feel like kid in a toy shop so many toys to play with.

• Haha 1
On 21/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, Vitesse said:

They have lost too many of their top girls it’s not even funny. Odette, Tia, Charlize, Miranda et cetera. 😔 

I was Talking about this to someone  the other day BR and Other parlors have been reliant on internationals to feel the roster and usually were able to recruit girls with little or no effort girls were smart enough to search the web for parlous in Australia to work at. Now things have changed looks like we might be back to square one  again in 6 months Time once vaccines start to wear of so these parlous including BR should not be to reliant on internationals seems like there would be a market for Adult recruitment agency's to source domestic Talent and charge a brokerage fee to the parlors.

On 20/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, renbrissy said:

Really wished, Jennifer and Grace are rostered on for a weekend/afternoon shift. 

I reckon after a double with hose two, I would need to see my cardiologist straight afterwards and sadly, he doesn't work weekends.

17 hours ago, xiclarence said:

I reckon after a double with hose two, I would need to see my cardiologist straight afterwards and sadly, he doesn't work weekends.

Haha, you are funny. How old are you, in your 80’s? lol. 

sadly I still haven't met any working girl(s) with whom after the session, I felt like, I'd need to see my cardiologist. Yeah, sure I had amazing sessions and my heart rate pumped and all but always felt something is missing. Maybe, I haven't met the right working girl yet.

But yeah, I’m really curious to meet Jennifer and Grace and experience their service when time permits. 

• Like 1
On 24/11/21 at 12:50 PM, Realman1988 said:

I am guessing i know what you Have Nightmares about @Vitesse a Doubles Massage with 2 curvy size 12 plus Ladies and a very expensive chiropractor bill at the end.

My experience has been generally okay except i booked a back breaker by mistake one night due to pressure from the receptionist. I still have wet dreams of the thrilling stuff i have done with the girls when xtras were banned though. 😸

• Haha 2
On 26/11/21 at 4:15 PM, Vitesse said:

booked a back breaker by mistake one night due to pressure from the receptionist.

I had a similar experience at a colleague’s farewell bash at a Sydney strip club. A buxom lass pulled me out and had me lie on my back on the floor. Then she did a frontal body slam on me. I thought I’d need a hip replacement. 

I also saw a very voluptuous Asian girl during my early BR days. She leant over me from above and encased my whole face between her large breasts. I couldn’t breath and had to tap out after a while before I passed out.

• Haha 3

I end up seeing Ariana today. Ariana seems one of the old school RnT girls who mastered the art of teasing and will tease the hell out of you. 

She is good at her job, welcoming & easy to talk to. Conversation with her flowed naturally. She provides excellent firm massage, lots of body slides and eye contacts. In terms of teasing, she is up there with the very best RnT girls I have met before, really worked me up during our session. Left relaxed and with a smile. Overall, highly recommend Ariana if you haven't meet her before. 

On a completely different note, I’d actually preferred the other 2 receptionists I saw at BR in my previous visits. They seemed more welcoming than whoever was on reception duty today for some reason. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, renbrissy said:

On a completely different note, I’d actually preferred the other 2 receptionists I saw at BR in my previous visits. They seemed more welcoming than whoever was on reception duty today for some reason. 

It was the skinnie tall one with a tattoo behind her arm am I right?

23 hours ago, Vitesse said:

It was the skinnie tall one with a tattoo behind her arm am I right?

I Kind of always feel sorry for them they don't realize how fun it is inside the room. Running up and down dark hallways and corridors all day would not be fun Either. Have noticed they don't look comfortable asking for people's  proof of vaccination your basically asking people to give up all there privacy and identify. We have lost so much of our freedoms over the last couple of years now that the government has now set precedent i don't think it will be getting any better probably worse. Noticed the other day when i was looking at my proof of vaccine there is a expiry date on it.

3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Have noticed they don't look comfortable asking for people's  proof of vaccination your basically asking people to give up all there privacy and identify.

I think it is more to do with laziness to be honest with these unenthusiastic inner west girls. 

3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

We have lost so much of our freedoms over the last couple of years now that the government has now set precedent i don't think it will be getting any better probably worse.

Well if you have been and signed in you have pretty much handed your ass to the government. I will not visit until QR is totally abolished.

Edited by AndyJ
Comment of a speculative nature edited to avoid problems
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I think it is more to do with laziness to be honest with these unenthusiastic inner west girls. 

Well if you have been and signed in you have pretty much handed your ass to the government. I will not visit until QR is totally abolished.

Your right Mate the way things are going you might as well bend over and let the government fuck you with its big 10 inch strap on no such thing of privacy these days only going to get worse. I Feel sorry for these receptionists at BR  there having to do jobs that they should not be doing like scanning all your personal details on your phone. I’m sure a lot of punters might not be polite about this. I always am because I know there only doing there job hope Sophie give’s them a raise. A lovely polite receptionist adds to the overall BR experience.

9 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

A lovely polite receptionist adds to the overall BR experience.

100 percent preferably unscripted and not being asked ‘DO YOU HAVE A BOOKING’ every time before even saying hello. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 30/11/2021 at 8:28 AM, Vitesse said:

100 percent preferably unscripted and not being asked ‘DO YOU HAVE A BOOKING’ every time before even saying hello. 

Maybe Sophie should hire some randy country receptionists who could spur us on before our big moments better yet maybe they could come join us in the room for a extra set of hands play with our man hoods. On another note the BR roster is nothing like it used to be in terms of number of masseuses not necessarily a bad thing as I prefer quality over quantity. A lot of the masseuses they have left seem to be the loyalists from many years before a lot of the photos look like they were taken years ago maybe they would not be a fair representation. I would be curious what Girls have still got it going on feel free to PM me or use the Public forum.

20 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

A lot of the masseuses they have left seem to be the loyalists from many years before a lot of the photos look like they were taken years ago

That can’t be correct. No masseuses are older than 25 I believe. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I guess this is the benefit of having a dim light room older girls magically appear to be younger before your eyes.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Maybe Sophie should hire some randy country receptionists who could spur us on before our big moments better yet maybe they could come join us in the room for a extra set of hands play with our man hoods. On another note the BR roster is nothing like it used to be in terms of number of masseuses not necessarily a bad thing as I prefer quality over quantity. A lot of the masseuses they have left seem to be the loyalists from many years before a lot of the photos look like they were taken years ago maybe they would not be a fair representation. I would be curious what Girls have still got it going on feel free to PM me or use the Public forum.

I remember going back about 5 years ago when BR was booming .

Friday was the day. It was always full with a waiting list of 2 or 3 . A girl I new used to get pissed off when she couldn’t get on and would contact me and we would do a private meet. Much better anyway.

Im sure Sophie and the BR owner/s remember those days too 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

I see that Scarlet is on the roster for tomorrow - https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2138

She looks absolutely smoking hot!

About to make myself an appointment and will report back.

She certainly does look to be very appealing. I hope you get the appointment and all goes well. You could be the first to review Scarlett. There’s some great ladies on tomorrow night. Chantelle looks a standout in my opinion.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Brightlightsbigcity said:

I see that Scarlet is on the roster for tomorrow - https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2138

She looks absolutely smoking hot!

About to make myself an appointment and will report back.

love to know some intel about Scarlett as well, she looks HOT. 

8 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

She certainly does look to be very appealing. I hope you get the appointment and all goes well. You could be the first to review Scarlett. There’s some great ladies on tomorrow night. Chantelle looks a standout in my opinion.

I can Definitely recommend Chantelle (she was the first girl I saw at BR when I went there for the very first time). Gorgeous girl, friendly, and very easy to talk. Nice soft skin & D cup enhanced tits but I think, her biggest asset is her Ass. Got a great view while following her & climbing stairs to go to the second floor and thinking WOW. If you like big sexy Ass and reverse body slides, she is one to watch. 

• Like 3
On 2/12/21 at 4:23 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m pretty sure couple of girls in their early to Mid 30’s. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Maybe one or two over 40 as well 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

13 minutes ago, amos said:

Maybe one or two over 40 as well 

Nah…all under 25. That’s how it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be.

(Gents, I hope you realise I was just kidding. I actually think the younger girls have a hell of a lot to learn from the more established masseuses)

• Haha 3