Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Best way to get Intel is to check her out she's on roster tomorrow. Word of Warning don't just call up make a booking tried to call up today to see pepper could not get a booking every horny bastard and his dog has booked out BR. i guess that's what 3 months of lock down does lots of backed up plumbing.

Just want Clarify seems I’ve might upset a few Punters I was able to see Pepper but not when I was able to. I Still stand by my previous comment don’t expect to get Who you want with a call up to the smart thing make a booking better for you better for BR.

7 hours ago, Vitesse said:

?? 😸

Pepper was Available  if I was willing to wait 2 hours for her next Available appointment. I had errands to do to so I rang up on the spur of the Moment i did not expect to get a booking with her there was another 3 masseuses who I would have gladly seen I thought I might get Lucky and one of them would be available. But guess what they were booked as well including the other Masseuses  that did not appeal. I don't know what the deal is with you and Amos grow a pair of fucking balls Visit BR use the concierge check in its not linked to Service NSW.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Pepper was Available  if I was willing to wait 2 hours for her next Available appointment. I had errands to do to so I rang up on the spur of the Moment i did not expect to get a booking with her there was another 3 masseuses who I would have gladly seen I thought I might get Lucky and one of them would be available. But guess what they were booked as well including the other Masseuses  that did not appeal.

This is because 90 percent of the girls on yesterday were popular ones. 

2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I don't know what the deal is with you and Amos grow a pair of fucking balls Visit BR use the concierge check in its not linked to Service NSW.

I’m not a sheep 🐑 and value my privacy so sticking to privates and trusted venues only at the moment. 

On 09/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, AndyJ said:

Guys, what has this to do with Bodyrotic? Please use the general areas of the site for discussing things like this.

It’s those fuckwits vitesse and lostboy talking shit and acting cocky 

they’re the ones starting shit not me 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Pepper was Available  if I was willing to wait 2 hours for her next Available appointment. I had errands to do to so I rang up on the spur of the Moment i did not expect to get a booking with her there was another 3 masseuses who I would have gladly seen I thought I might get Lucky and one of them would be available. But guess what they were booked as well including the other Masseuses  that did not appeal. I don't know what the deal is with you and Amos grow a pair of fucking balls Visit BR use the concierge check in its not linked to Service NSW.

All the popular girls were on yesterday 

3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

They are pussies

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

All the popular girls were on yesterday 

They are pussies

Exactly feel like i am getting Heat on me for asking for a bit of Intel. Whats the point of this forum if people don't feel comfortable asking for it. I can see why the forum often turns to shit Talking no one wants to give it out freely so there's nothing else worth Talking about. Can see where Andy J's coming from.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

This is because 90 percent of the girls on yesterday were popular ones. 

I’m not a sheep 🐑 and value my privacy so sticking to privates and trusted venues only at the moment. 

Get used to it Australia's a fucking Police State. Government promised the new generation QR codes guess what they fucking lied there are no new generation QR codes they want to know our where a bouts 24/7. BR has met the Punter Half way with the ingenious Idea of concierge check in i suggest you take full advantage @Vitesse otherwise you will be waiting a very fucking long time.

• Like 1
On 07/11/2021 at 4:48 PM, Realman1988 said:

Who would you say BR main competitors are with a similar price range are and please list reasons why. i am open to visit other places but there doesn't seem there is much incentive to visit anywhere else in Sydney.

The short answer is none because BR has captured that sweet spot to appeal to a wider market in terms of price and overall value sorta like the Toyota of the automotive industry if it makes sense. Punters like @PlayDohBalls @amos et cetera keep returning because they are happy with the value per $ BR offers, quite simple. 

100 Percent Agree with this. I put it to you other RNT Places should be lowering there rates before BR. BR is clearly in a league of its own.

• Like 1
On 09/11/2021 at 5:40 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

The lady I caught up with last Friday told me she would book me in herself for this week’s appointment. It would be funny if she forgot to do it though.

Heard BR's pretty busy these days girls are doing back to back appointment's with Little or no rest. Guess the days of me popping into BR and meeting 10 beautiful Lady's in a intro are over unless your lucky enough to live down the street i would strongly recommend making a booking.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

100 Percent Agree with this. I put it to you other RNT Places should be lowering there rates before BR. BR is clearly in a league of its own.

BR dominates the mid-market  sort of the Toyota of rnt then you have the high end establishments which are comparable to Tesla. The market shares are relative as is the cost and clientele. 

6 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

BR dominates the mid-market  sort of the Toyota of rnt then you have the high end establishments which are comparable to Tesla. The market shares are relative as is the cost and clientele. 

Which r the high end parlors

5 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I Take it you consider Bliss on Crown a higher end establishment. The hourly Rate is $10 More and unlike BR correct me if if I am wrong the Rate does not go down per hour like BR. So sake of argument if I was a CEO on 150k-200k a year why would i chose Bliss on crown over BR are the girls who work there part time lingerie models TV soap stars? apart from the better lightning  why would I chose this place over BR please don't use soap and towel's as a selling point.

5 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Which r the high end parlors

Most of these other parlous are really just opportunistic Brothels marketed to dip shits who really go there for a FS not a RNT and winge and complain how expensive it is wonder why.

Looks like some of you guys broke Grace lol. She doesn’t seems on the roster for next week and she only did one 7 hours shift (Tuesday, 10-5). 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Guess the days of me popping into BR and meeting 10 beautiful Lady's in a intro are over unless your lucky enough to live down the street i would strongly recommend making a booking.

I met a lineup when I first visited many years ago, and to be honest I didn’t like the process. Since then I’ve always made appointments.

3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I met a lineup when I first visited many years ago, and to be honest I didn’t like the process. Since then I’ve always made appointments.

I’ve rarely made appointments and often go last minute to rest and relax, so I’ve seen and chosen many different ladies in the line up. I ranked in order of my favorites chosen:

1. Ariana

2. Talia

3. Cindy

4. Summer

5. Suki

6. Giselle

7. Maddi

8. Tara

9. Samira

I’ve probably missed one or two more that aren’t on the roster anymore to jog my memory. 😂

To be honest my top 5 favorites are essentially equal first. It is now impossible to see my top 5 if I don’t make an appointment. But I’ve also seen most of the remaining rostered ladies in the line up who aren’t really my flavour. There’s still two or three ladies that I would like to see base on reviews/pictures but schedule has not lined up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

if I was a CEO on 150k-200k a year why would i chose Bliss on crown over BR

Location. Variety. Personal preference. All entirely subjective matters. 

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I met Samira during intros her BR photos don't do her justice. she has the most sexiest body Ive her seen at BR she's like 5,9 never ending legs tiny waist big round rock hard ass body looks like one those hot Aerobics instructors from the 80s.@PlayDohBalls you should go for an intro will do you good. its best way of meeting a lot of nice girls at the one time  think of it Like speed dating its not like those brothel intros in the old days where they stand in a line they come out one by one.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Location. Variety. Personal preference. All entirely subjective matters. 

Your Right coming form South West Sydney BR's location is quite convenient. The fact that they lower the hourly rate for longer sessions is the main thing that i find most attractive if you going just for RNT and you want spent a long time there with out extras don't think there is a better place than BR.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

The fact that they lower the hourly rate for longer sessions is the main thing that i find most attractive if you going just for RNT and you want spent a long time there with out extras don't think there is a better place than BR.

Well, if you are staying longer you would obviously want to use the spa so despite the reduction in the hourly rate, BR will sting you with an additional $10 dollars per hour for the use of spa to claw back some of the money.