Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

Do they have showers, clean towels here especially given FS is on offer?

Yes indeed. Very good showers in every room. The Fantasy Room has two shower heads in a large glass walled shower stall (which also has a glory hole if you’re so inclined), so you can both shower at the same time if you wish. Your session time starts when the girls return after your shower. There are lots of freshly laundered towels. The towels used in your session are collected and sent for re-laundering, so there’s no chance of using a soiled towel. Sophie has described the laundering process on here before. We’ve been assured it’s very thorough and hygienic.

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

There are lots of freshly laundered towels.

Are you allowed to use two in a session? 

3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Your session time starts when the girls return after your shower.

My experience that’s not always true. My first two occasions yes it is and I didn’t felt the girls were rushing me out. My last visit however, I end up seeing a very well reviewed girl. She was nice but I felt she was a clock watcher. I booked my session for an hour and I was out to the dot. If you take out shower time at first and after and grabbing me from the waiting room and getting the oil, my actual session was 35-40 minutes max. Very clinical. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

Are you allowed to use two in a session? 

I did end up using two without any issues. So big yes. So to answer your question, I think you can but it also depends on the girl as she puts the fresh towel on the rack. 

29 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

I did end up using two without any issues. So big yes. So to answer your question, I think you can but it also depends on the girl as she puts the fresh towel on the rack. 

Right. The last I went there we were restricted to only one because management was complaining about cost.

I was surprised when the girl told me that and was like ‘Hello’ we are co-paying $140 dollars an hour for the room and facilities and we can’t have an extra towel??

Across the road at Ridges you could get a king suite for $120 dollars on dayuse with 6 hours use with coffee/tea making facilities and as many towels as you like. 
I told the girl that it was unacceptable and she just nodded in embarrassment. 

12 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

My experience that’s not always true. My first two occasions yes it is and I didn’t felt the girls were rushing me out. My last visit, I end up seeing a very well reviewed girl. She was nice but I felt she was a clock watcher. I booked my session for an hour and I was out to the dot. If you take out shower time at first and after and grabbing me from the waiting room and getting the oil, my actual session was 35-40 minutes max. Very clinical. 

Sorry to hear that. The time starts when the lady returns to the room. Your time does however include your shower afterwards. So if the lady returns at say quarter past the hour, then you will leave 60 minutes after that, assuming you have a one hour appointment.

1 minute ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Sorry to hear that. The time starts when the lady returns to the room. Your time does however include your shower afterwards. So if the lady returns at say quarter past the hour, then you will leave 60 minutes after that, assuming you have a one hour appointment.

As I said, it wasn’t an issue my first two visits. I never felt rushed and I really appreciate this gesture from those 2 girls. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Right. The last I went there we were restricted to only one because management was complaining about cost.

I was surprised when the girl told me that and was like ‘Hello’ we are co-paying $140 dollars an hour for the room and facilities and we can’t have an extra towel??

Across the road at Ridges you could get a king suite for $120 dollars on dayuse with 6 hours use with coffee/tea making facilities and as many towels as you like. 

All my 3 visits, getting a fresh towel wasn’t an issue for me. Even at my home, I don’t like wet/soiled towel. If a girl/management put a restriction, as a client, I can only use one fresh towel, it won’t go well with me. as well as it does not look good on BR & their premier service reputation. 

2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I experienced this once with a br girl who told me the same thing. I thought fuck this aren't I paying $280 to cover this expense?! (she's no longer on the roster).

I brought this up with my current regular who told me that girl was probably too lazy to restock the towels. In hindsight I should have brought this up with Dee to sort this out and let me use the 2 towels I paid for 

Bodyrotic has been around for years. I'm sure Sophie is smart enough to cover the cost of 2 towels in her prices 

• Like 2

I have never had a problem in 15 years of visiting BR with towel usage. This includes numerous doubles, long sessions and time spent in the spa . The rooms are normally stacked with towels . 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, amos said:

I have never had a problem in 15 years of visiting BR with towel usage. This includes numerous doubles, long sessions and time spent in the spa . The rooms are normally stacked with towels . 

I Always offer to use the same towel but the girls always insist i take a new one as some one who lived in the country for years and experienced very bad drought i am mindful about wasting water. But i totally agree with others the prices were paying there should not be any towel restrictions within reason 2 is more than enough for most of us.

38 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

I Always offer to use the same towel but the girls always insist i take a new one as some one who lived in the country for years and experienced very bad drought i am mindful about wasting water. But i totally agree with others the prices were paying there should not be any towel restrictions within reason 2 is more than enough for most of us.

I’m sure Sophie can clarify the towel rules . Sophie ?

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

It is fine to be ecologically minded but with a damp towel you cannot dry yourself properly let alone remove the oil residue off your body which in turn becomes a hygiene issue. Two towels is the minimum a punter should be provided with without exception. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

Yeah. I agree. I’ve never had a problem with towels and I’m a regular over many a long year.

14 hours ago, Vitesse said:

It is fine to be ecologically minded but with a damp towel you cannot dry yourself properly let alone remove the oil residue off your body which in turn becomes a hygiene issue. Two towels is the minimum a punter should be provided with without exception. 

Love the pump soap they provide for us to use in the shower feels and smells amazing on the skin hope BR always stocks this Stuff.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

I’m sure Sophie can clarify the towel rules . Sophie ?

Haha Just make sure to wrap the Towel around you if you decide to extend the booking Amos easy to become forgetful in the excitement might have had the python on display a few times.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Love the pump soap they let us use in the shower feels and smells amazing on the skin hope BR always stocks this Stuff.

It is actually a generic cherry blossom soap comparable to Coles home brand $2 dollar one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Love the pump soap they let us use in the shower feels and smells amazing on the skin hope BR always stocks this Stuff.

5 hours ago, Vitesse said:

It is actually a generic cherry blossom soap comparable to Coles home brand $2 dollar one. 

I must have lost my sense of smell. I thought they stocked that pink soap because it has no tell-tale odour to linger on the skin.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I must have lost my sense of smell. I thought they stocked that pink soap because it has no tell-tale odour to linger on the skin.

Smells Faint but Nice got Tara to Lather me up with the soap in the Shower.

9 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Wow Sophie fooled me would have thought it was expensive. Can’t Blame her for being Frugal shes probably the number 1 Business lady in Sydney nowadays good on her.

3 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Did someone say soap?

https://forums.punterplanet.com/forums/topic/28306-sirs-may-2012-renee/

You brought back some memories...

That’s a bloody good laugh. While on the subject of Bubble Gum Blast, as I turned off the shower when I visited on Friday, my fingers encountered a lump of chewing gum that some filthy bastard had stuck under the tap handle. What sort of grub would do this? I pulled it off with a tissue, binned it, and scrubbed my hands to surgical standards. I sometimes saw bubble gum stuck in the showers at Five Dock, but this is a first for Camperdown. The lady of the room was shocked when I told her.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Yeah they order a pink soap with no ‘tell tale’ odour then enforce QR sign in - brilliant!

4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

would have thought it was expensive.

Yeah it is no Christian Dior i can tell you that much. 

• Haha 1