Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, Vitesse said:

got to see her, was she aussie korean?

8 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I never got to see her, was she aussie korean?

Just out of curiosity are the Asians at BR generally Australian Born. The Reason I ask this Ive never had and enjoyable time with them they look attractive but i find they are robotic have no sex appeal and can be annoying and they tend to be very pedantic. Why would i pay $280 per hour for and Asian when I go to an Asian RNT shop for Under $130 an hour ?.

4 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

It is a worry when you start quoting Alan Jones... :) 

If Alan Jones was Heterosexual i am sure he would Love to visit BR Alan And @PlayDohBalls  would be Fighting for a booking with Summer and Sophie would Have to keep a whip out just in case to keep the men in line..

• Haha 1

Hello all,  

just wondering if anyone has seen Dana.  I cannot see and comments regarding her on this site or on the BR feedback page.  Her photos look great.  Either she is a secret her regulars want to keep or people have felt not worth a review.  She has been on the roster a while.  

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Just out of curiosity are the Asians at BR generally Australian Born. 

I would say 50:50 ratio between local stock and imported. 

19 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Why would i pay $280 per hour for and Asian when I go to an Asian RNT shop for Under $130 an hour ?.

It really depends, personally i use a rating system, if the girl is exotic, hot and fun like Ari then $ 280 is worth it but for someone like Suki not so much.

• Thanks 1
On 19/10/21 at 9:06 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

There’s a new girl who has taken the name “Nina”. The name should have been pensioned off, never to be used again, after the original and best retired. The new Nina has a lot to live up to.

I think the new Nina is now Paris.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@lemur I think you’re correct. That was a swift change of names.

Probably got sick of the phones being jammed. Either that or the threat of an ACCC investigation 🤣

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@lemur I think you’re correct. That was a swift change of names.

Yes Nina was the best. Will never forget her style. Saw her 3 times and could have easily become addicted. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, amos said:

Nina was the best. Will never forget her style.

I never got to see her, please elaborate. 

1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

She was just like the girl next door and one of those rare ladies who naturally exude sexuality . She had no airs or graces. There was nothing pretentious about her whatsoever. She was simply an extremely sexy lady who enjoyed her work. A beautiful lady in every way possible. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
56 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

She was just like the girl next door and one of those rare ladies who naturally exude sexuality . She had no airs or graces. There was nothing pretentious about her whatsoever. She was simply an extremely sexy lady who enjoyed her work. A beautiful lady in every way possible. 

I feel the best girls often like working in a relaxed and accomodating environment. I mean just look at the bare-bones roster they have now, hardly any premiere girls left. 😿

Edited by AndyJ
Unnecessary comment edited.
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

It’s hard to explain . She just had this mesmerising way about her. She used to start by sitting with you face to face on the table and wrap her legs around and over you . She would grab hold of your cock and just worship it for the whole session. There was no FS and no extras really but with her you didn’t need it. She was attractive but not stunning . She used dance up and down the stairs as you followed her . PDB can relate I’m sure. If some of you newer blokes go back to the BR reviews on PP about 5 or 6 years you should be able to find some interesting reviews. The memories lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
39 minutes ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

So are you guys forced to show your certificate and QR code here?

Not sure yet as I haven’t been  and don’t intend to for a while. Although I did just notice Violet on the roster which sparks an interest perhaps too much to resist 😛

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

So are you guys forced to show your certificate and QR code here?

Yep. It’s not a problem though. See my comment further back.

45 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Yep. It’s not a problem though. See my comment further back.

Well it is not a problem until one is identified as a close contact. Even though we’ve been vaccinated there are still over 1.6m people that aren’t or can’t be vaccinated. Due to the nature of the business, contact tracers will be suspicious from the word go. Imagine a punter having to disclose his activities to his family ,wife, girlfriend, mistresses et cetera where he caught the ‘flu’ from, even more terrifying if it leads to expensive breakups, so yeah big boi contact tracing is still serious and it ain’t over yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can see your point. I don’t have anyone to answer to, so my dalliances are unfettered by the need for discretion, and my comments probably reflect that. No offence intended.

By the way, I really do wish I was a big boi, but I’m more an average boi. I do fall into the OG category if that’s of any interest.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Well it is not a problem until one is identified as a close contact. Even though we’ve been vaccinated there are still over 1.6m people that aren’t or can’t be vaccinated. Due to the nature of the business, contact tracers will be suspicious from the word go. Imagine a punter having to disclose his activities to his family ,wife, girlfriend, mistresses et cetera where he caught the ‘flu’ from, even more terrifying if it leads to expensive breakups, so yeah big boi contact tracing is still serious and it ain’t over yet. 

Which might mean it may be better to visit one of the illegal shops as opposed to the legal, complying ones.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

Which might mean it may be better to visit one of the illegal shops as opposed to the legal, complying ones.

There could be a greater chance of contracting something from a non-complying place than there would be from a fully complying establishment. In that case, I suppose you could invent some bullshit story for the contract tracers.

• Like 1

End up visiting BR for the first time, impressed with the set up and all. whoever was in the reception was welcoming and professional over the phone as well as in person, so cheers for that. 

played it safe, booked the girl I wanted to see before heading there. Chantelle was great and welcoming. I enjoyed my time, a great intro to BR. With the number of girls I want to meet, I can easily become addicted to this place lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

In a way it is true but there are legit ones out there that can be accommodating and ‘compliant’ at the same time.

I rang one of the primere shops yesterday, the receptionist on duty immediately understood my privacy concerns and responded :

‘oh that’s not a problem honey, you can use our paper based sign in’.

Now that is what i call accommodating, rather than employ gestarpo like officers to perform id checks they decided to keep it classy. 

I thought I’d share it so BR can learn a thing or two from other premiere establishments. 🧐 

• Like 1