Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

@Vitesse  10 people died yesterday in NSW at least half were vaccinated and were all in lock down its pretty easy to do the Math when economy opens back up. I would realy like to know what the NSW Government Tolerance level is for example are they willing just to let business do a deep clean on premises of concern if there is any virus detected.  Are they going to make us close contacts quarantine for 7 days even know where vaccinated. Government needs to stop opening and closing the economy everytime there is an out break government needs to get a reality check and stay stanch its never going to go away just like the flu all we can do is use common sense learn to Live with it.

At the end of the day it will all be down to number of hospitalisations and a set threshold of deaths before health measures are reintroduced, so vaccination status won’t mean much and the new premier will probably be risk averse after witnessing some of the past stuff ups during GladysB’s time. What i meant in my earlier post is that I can’t risk using QR sign in under any circumstances for privacy reasons.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, nitram said:

So the definition of close contact has changed for the fully vaccinated.  Almost all are would be a casual or less.  Go and get a test and back to work.  So probably would not been the full explanation of why you need two weeks in isolation.  

I think you are pretty naïve to believe any of that.

15 hours ago, amos said:

It will also be interesting to see the rosters as places open up. Which girls are prepared to take the risk ? Or perhaps out of coin as they haven’t had any private clients lately.

Good point, I think the full timers will be back for sure but the ones who do it on the side probably wont for privacy reasons. I wonder if BR will introduce a Klik ‘n collect™ service. 😸

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I think you are pretty naïve to believe any of that.

Just reading the info provided by NSW Health.  

3 hours ago, nitram said:

Just reading the info provided by NSW Health.  

You trust the Government ?. Even today a reporter asked the New Premier a straight forward question. He could not give a straight forward answer these pricks make there plans day by day. I'm Starting to realize being fully vaccinated means jack shit.

• Thanks 1

I'm very curious and excited what Masseuses do you reckon guys will return to BR really hope Grace and Talia Return nothing sexy to me than a strong girl with sexy long legs and a lovely round Ass MMM.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

I'm very curious and excited what Masseuses do you reckon guys will return to BR really hope Grace and Talia Return nothing sexy to me than a strong girl with sexy long legs and a lovely round Ass MMM.

I’m really not sure how long this freedom is going to last to be honest. Kids are partying hard everywhere and residents in most suburbs especially places like Yagoona don’t seem to give a sh!t about mask wearing or social distancing!

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

I’m really not sure how long this freedom is going to last to be honest. Kids are partying hard everywhere and residents in most suburbs especially places like Yagoona don’t seem to give a sh!t about mask wearing or social distancing!

Hate to Say it don't want to come across as a negative prick but i am in complete agreement with you. Government seems to have a hope for the best mentality with out any notion of preparing for the worst. Look at the Kids living it up on the beaches in the eastern suburbs treating it like its one big joke.

35 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Look at the Kids living it up on the beaches in the eastern suburbs treating it like its one big joke.

There has been no significance evidence anywhere on Earth of Covid being spread on a beach. There is a big difference between a beach in the eastern suburbs and a shopping centre or barbecue gathering in the southwestern suburbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

According to the “Roadmap”, restrictions are eased on the Monday after 80% vaccination is reached. The way things are tracking, the 80% target could be reached this coming weekend. If this happens, and the Government adheres to the roadmap, then reopening could happen on Monday 18 October. 

The website has been updated. Reopening is Monday 18 October. No roster for next week posted yet, but it will probably drop soon.

I won’t be going anytime soon I don’t think until the QR check-in is completely abolished. I’m also curious to know what BR’s position is in regard to punter privacy when visiting their establishment.

• Like 2

The roster is slowly being published. I’ve already sent a text message to lock in an appointment for next week.

4 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I won’t be going anytime soon I don’t think until the QR check-in is completely abolished. I’m also curious to know what BR’s position is in regard to punter privacy when visiting their establishment.

If you let me know who your regulars are, I’ll keep an eye on them for you and let you know how the sessions went. I consider it is my duty to assist fellow punters wherever I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, please see BR’s response regarding their policy below.

BODYROTIC's COVID-19 policy is quite simple - to comply with all relevant legislation, Public Health Orders, regulations, directives, et al.

You will find these issues addressed on our website - https://www.bodyrotic.com.au/covidsafe 

We will do everything reasonable within our power to continue to respect the privacy of everyone involved in BODYROTIC - clients, masseuses, receptionists, et al.

BODYROTIC's very simple 'privacy policy' is published on our website - https://bodyrotic.com.au/copyright 

With respect to our business operations in the current COVID-19 landscape - the salient points are...

QR code check-in

Firstly, note that we have made a 'concierge check-in' easily accessible via our website, or on-location via our receptionist iPad/iPhone - this does not show up in the 'ServiceNSW app history'.

Also note that should a client choose to scan themselves in, we have amended our QR code to "GIOXLE", without a visible address.  This enables NSW Health to continue to do their job effectively with the absolute minimum of risk of any exposure.

Double dose vaccination requirements

Simple - we will comply with the legislation at all times.

Face masks

Simple - we will continue to comply with the legislation at all times. Currently, face masks may be removed for several reasons, including for the purposes of identification and for the provision of a service.

All clients and masseuses who comply can continue to visit/work at BODYROTIC.

All dignity in tact.

I trust this addresses the issues you raise - should you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 1
On 15/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, Vitesse said:

Looks like you will be tied up to GIOXLE if you happen to caught up in a close contact situation. Should be alright with most people if get you caught out you could probably bullshit unless someone you have come in to contact with is particularly nosy and asks a lot of questions. Feel like there should be a incentive for fully vaccinated people to visit BR even after 90 percent Vaccination. lets be honest guys unless there is a miracle where going to learn how to live with this covid its  not going to go away any time soon vaccines are not a one off cure only a management of this disease.

• Like 1
On 12/10/21 at 10:20 PM, lostlittleboy said:

There has been no significance evidence anywhere on Earth of Covid being spread on a beach. There is a big difference between a beach in the eastern suburbs and a shopping centre or barbecue gathering in the southwestern suburbs.

Haha just don’t shut us poor bastards Down in the south west like last time. please buy  your fucking barbecues in your own LGA pay eastern suburbs prices.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Looks like you will be tied up to GIOXLE if you happen to caught up in a close contact situation. Should be alright with most people if get you caught out you could probably bullshit unless someone you have come in to contact with is particularly nosy and asks a lot of questions.

Not true, Gioxle links back to the business address, director and type of business through government data linking so, it is bullshit really. If caught out, close contacts can be traced back and interrogated mercilessly by health authorities so you can kiss goodbye to your right to privacy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, Vitesse said:

interrogated mercilessly by health authorities so you can kiss goodbye to your right to privacy!

@Vitesse  Cant believe this is the Australia we live in now its beyond a fucking joke. You know what mate these cunts can go and get fucked they can put electrode shocks to my nut sack i am still not talking. Ive battled Drought and Bush fires am I really  supposed to scared of some fucking pasty white scientist who probably could not to a hard days work in there life. we have not had privacy for a long time we live in a fucking police state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They can put electrode shocks to my nut sack

I’m afraid that will be an extra. 

• Haha 2

Seems to be a few girls returning on the roster. Thought there would be more but I guess they are either tentative or still receiving job saver. 

we have not had privacy for a long time we live in a fucking police state.

I agree it is getting worse by the day with legislative changes to give up more our rights and the saddest part is these 🐑 are only happy to go along with it. 

You know what mate these cunts can go and get fucked they can put electrode shocks to my nut sack i am still not talking.

Good on you but some of us just don’t need complications in our lives. During the lockdown a mate of a mate got identified as a close contact and from what i heard he was threatened by the authorities to disclose all of his activities or face jail time, so his wife begged him to cooperate because they only just had a baby, she didn’t want any trouble. 

• Like 1

I reckon more will start appearing very quickly.

Edit. I’ve just noticed there is a promotional video on the website. I’ve not come across  it before.

6 minutes ago, amos said:

Seems to be a few girls returning on the roster. Thought there would be more but I guess they are either tentative or still receiving job saver. 

I think QR check in is proving to be a problem for many of the discrete types.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I think QR check in is proving to be a problem for many of the discrete types.

Tested trick on the ServiceNSW app - logout before checking in. 

Will not save in your app checkin history.

This is sign out completely from your ServiceNSW app on phone.

Can then use to ServiceNSW app on phone to checkin, but not saved in your (account) checkin history.