Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

49 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

18 October.

Good luck to them . Would be surprised if it happens but again we live in hope 

On 13/09/2021 at 5:43 AM, amos said:

Dakota. She was a lovely genuine girl. I will never forget the day I was walking along Parramatta Rd. She was walking towards me . As she approached I just sort of looked away. She recognised me and said hi and we had a brief chat . Made my day. 

That was quite sweet of her. If you saw a girl in Yagoona she’d fist 👊 bump you in the street as a sign of acknowledgment. 

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, amos said:

Good luck to them . Would be surprised if it happens but again we live in hope 

I'm curious were they get that Number From government seems big on October 25th. Even if they could open early Would imagine it would be more restrictive you cant even travel 5kms outside a LGA of concern for work. BR is probably going to to have to ask for ID im sure a lot of there clients don't come from inner city suburbs or eastern suburbs. Dont think a lot of patrons would be happy with that the QR codes should be more than enough.

19 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

18 October.

This date is for pubs, restaurants, hairdressers et cetera to reopen  with sqr metre restrictions still in place. I don’t think Gladys will be in a hurry to get knock shops reopened. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

im sure a lot of there clients don't come from inner city suburbs or eastern suburbs.

What you mean?

23 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

What you mean?

How viable will it be to open such a big establishment pay for staff wages etc if half of Sydney is still in 5kms lock down. How does this work Gladys still has not given a straight answer I am fully vaccinated so is everybody in my house hold. But were given no insight what our rights will be after October 25th if the numbers don't go down in our LGAs of concern.

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

This date is for pubs, restaurants, hairdressers et cetera to reopen  with sqr metre restrictions still in place. I don’t think Gladys will be in a hurry to get knock shops reopened. 

Seems a bit to optimistic mate if I remember last time the FS and RNT parlors had there opening date pushed back 2 or 3 times while all the other personal services were allowed to open hairdresser etc.

• Thanks 1
On 16/09/2021 at 1:58 PM, Realman1988 said:

How viable will it be to open such a big establishment pay for staff wages etc if half of Sydney is still in 5kms lock down. How does this work Gladys still has not given a straight answer I am fully vaccinated so is everybody in my house hold. But were given no insight what our rights will be after October 25th if the numbers don't go down in our LGAs of concern.

I agree plus don’t forget at least 50 percent of their girls are from those LGAs of concern too. 

• Like 2
On 16/09/2021 at 1:28 PM, Vitesse said:

I don’t think Gladys will be in a hurry to get knock shops reopened. 

This is why we need fewer women in Parliament.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I agree plus don’t forget at least 50 percent of their girls are from those LGAs of concern too. 

The other big Problem I see with BR and other parlors is unlike before when the Government was able to get 0 or low case numbers Punters were probably not to phased about QR codes as it was low risk of being forced to self isolate. Who will seriously want to visit BR or a similar venue when you could be forced to self isolate which means everyone you've been in close contact imagine explaing that to your wife kids work colleagues etc why they have to stay at home and isolate for 2 weeks. There are a lot of things that just don't add up. I would be curious about measures BR and other Parlors will put into place to make the chance of this happening a Lower probability. I don't thing QR codes alone are going to cut it if numbers a still high. A temperature check probably would not hurt  and a good place to start and also what about the possibility of introducing instant covid tests for patrons and masseuses at least while case numbers are still high.

16 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

This is why we need fewer women in Parliament.

The men are not speaking up either just as bad. One thing I noticed about the pandemic the Governments not comfortable about talking about the sex industry barley mention it they like to act like it does not exist or is not an important worthwhile service. Anyone who works in all visits these places knows how paramount it is with the functioning of society. Students work in this industry to get above the poverty line and to be able to concentrate on there studies etc. Men visit for stress relief and life fulfillment which is vital for mental health and well being. I feel sorry For BR and other high end parlous that do the right thing but a being penalized while private providers are allowed to operate no regulation pay no Tax etc fucking joke.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

The other big Problem I see with BR and other parlors is unlike before when the Government was able to get 0 or low case numbers Punters were probably not to phased about QR codes as it was low risk of being forced to self isolate. Who will seriously want to visit BR or a similar venue when you could be forced to self isolate which means everyone you've been in close contact imagine explaing that to your wife kids work colleagues etc why they have to stay at home and isolate for 2 weeks. There are a lot of things that just don't add up. I would be curious about measures BR and other Parlors will put into place to make the chance of this happening a Lower probability. I don't thing QR codes alone are going to cut it if numbers a still high. A temperature check probably would not hurt  and a good place to start and also what about the possibility of introducing instant covid tests for patrons and masseuses at least while case numbers are still high.

Thankfully I won’t need to answer to anyone if I have to self isolate. I’m pretty sure Sophie will insist on fully vaccinated staff; hopefully also with regular testing protocols. As for us, it will be fully vaxed clients only. Don’t forget your gimp mask.  I’ll still  be calling in to the pub downstairs for bangers and mash afterwards . 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Thankfully I won’t need to answer to anyone if I have to self isolate. I’m pretty sure Sophie will insist on fully vaccinated staff; hopefully also with regular testing protocols. As for us, it will be fully vaxed clients only. Don’t forget your gimp mask.  I’ll still  be calling in to the pub downstairs for bangers and mash afterwards . 

Same

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ll still  be calling in to the pub downstairs for bangers and mash afterwards . 

That’s very classy @PlayDohBalls. Most of their clientele including myself  stopover at the Istanbul across the road for a snack. I usually get plain cheese gozleme or chicken & cheese if I’m not charged for xtras at BR. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Going back a few years there was a legit spa/ massage place open up across the road from BR. You can’t miss it and I’m not sure if it is still there anymore. Anyway I had a regular girl at BR and she suggested that one day we should go there after her shift and have a couples massage. Sure why not . She enjoyed it but for me without the body slide etc I would have rather had bangers and mash with PDB. 

• Haha 3

@amos I remember that spa across the road, but never went there. Have you blokes tried the Ethiopian restaurant next to the pub, or the nearby  Korean restaurant? I’ve been to both after BR,  although I  felt like a Nigel eating on my own. I had a three hour session at BR once and we had lunch in the pub halfway through. We both went commando…lol.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos I remember that spa across the road, but never went there. Have you blokes tried the Ethiopian restaurant next to the pub, or the nearby  Korean restaurant? I’ve been to both after BR,  although I  felt like a Nigel eating on my own. I had a three hour session at BR once and we had lunch in the pub halfway through. We both went commando…lol.

Yes the Korean restaurant is good. Never been there with a BR girl though . Your 3 hour session sounds amazing 

• Like 2
On 12/09/2021 at 12:17 PM, bushmaster said:

Probably just when the current lockdown finishes, and it will be definitely extended. 

Then we need 80% to go to opening everything, but I expect that there will be some changes to the road map. 

Heard Glayds say on TV today don't expect to have any worthwhile rights back at 70% we need to get to at least 80% before can consider easing most restrictions. Its Lie after Fucking Lie there is no conviction in whats she say's she speaks in absolute gibberish. BR and other legit parlors have the right to know when they will be able to commence there business operations again not only is bad for the economy there is mental health consequences as a result of this nonsense lock downs.

28 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

we need to get to at least 80% before can consider easing most restrictions.

Well, that’ll just be gyms, hairdressers et cetera. I reckon it’ll be at least 90 percent before parlours are allowed to reopen. There’s an ABC interview where she said no deaths are acceptable so yeah. 🤷

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Well, that’ll just be gyms, hairdressers et cetera. I reckon it’ll be at least 90 percent before parlours are allowed to reopen. There’s an ABC interview where she said no deaths are acceptable so yeah. 🤷

100 percent agree. Governments so full of shit everything on there terms could be end of era for parlors if government does not give certainty .

Heard Glayds say on TV today don't expect to have any worthwhile rights back at 70% we need to get to at least 80% before can consider easing most restrictions. Its Lie after Fucking Lie there is no conviction in whats she say's she speaks in absolute gibberish. BR and other legit parlors have the right to know when they will be able to commence there business operations again not only is bad for the economy there is mental health consequences as a result of this nonsense lock downs.

33 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

I still reckon early to mid November will be the reopening time.

2 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I still reckon early to mid November will be the reopening time.

I reckon they will want 90 plus percent vaccinated before they will allow sex services to operate again its impossible to socially distance when there is a naked person grinding there body on yours. These fucking anti vaxers are going to stall the percentages.

• Thanks 1

Licensed brothels and RnT establishments (which includes Bodyrotic) will unfortunately be the last of the last allowed to re-open, and also once we hit the highest vaccination threshold (80% of the community double dosed or the government may even decide to move the goal posts further here). This is in similar vein to the conclusion of the original lockdowns in early 2020.

What is rubbish is that massage parlours, such as your typical Chinese or Thai place which tend to operate in the suburbs, who offer bodyslides, hand jobs and a range of other extra services 'behind the curtain' will probably be allowed to open at the same stage as gyms, hairdressers, nail and beauty salons. You can bet the providers who work in these parlours will also be going hard and fast on the extra offerings to make up for what will be about four months of being out of work. Also, do people think these places are going to have a strict COVID safe plan in place, both at immediate re-opening and then on-going ? They will also be turning a blind eye to customers not checking in.

Licensed premises will still be feeling the heat long after re-open. There will still be 1000s of active cases in the community. They will be under pressure to make sure every customer QR's in. Customers will still be thinking twice about whether they should attend or not... I wouldn't like to have to explain to my family, friends and work colleagues that I'm a close contact from a Brothel/RnT and now you'll all have to quarantine too. Yes - despite double vax you can still get COVID, the risk of this happening given the active cases in the community will be higher, and there will still be an expectation on you and any close contacts to quarantine until you're COVID free again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everything has changed . Basically in the short term and maybe further into the future there will be more private girls and also smaller private places operating. Sadly IMO the licensed premises will struggle due to COVID and compliance . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1