Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

42 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The BR website indicates it’s scheduled to reopen on 1 October.

Probably just when the current lockdown finishes, and it will be definitely extended. 

Then we need 80% to go to opening everything, but I expect that there will be some changes to the road map. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, bushmaster said:

Probably just when the current lockdown finishes, and it will be definitely extended. 

Then we need 80% to go to opening everything, but I expect that there will be some changes to the road map. 

fuck hope it doesn't 

On 02/09/2021 at 5:45 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Too many to recount. One might interest you though. Two ladies made a mould of my penis using a ‘Clone a Willy’ kit. One lady made up the mixture in a long tube and applied it, while the other was the fluffer, keeping me at attention until it set. I took it home and poured silicon that came with the kit into the mould to set. The kit also came with a small vibrator that was inserted into the silicon to set in place. It ended up a strange brown colour, but it did look rather okay. I brought the completed work back the following week, and one lady took it home to play with her girlfriend. She told me later that they often had a good time enjoying the cloned ‘me’. Happy memories.

I would say a memorable massage with the lovely summer

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I guess Sophie would be the one to ask 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

fuck hope it doesn't 

Whatever might be in the road map, you can't relax restrictions while the number of cases is stable or increasing, and that is happening in most LGA including Sydney. 

Just now, bushmaster said:

Whatever might be in the road map, you can't relax restrictions while the number of cases is stable or increasing, and that is happening in most LGA including Sydney. 

Yeah they keep rising but people are still heading to the beaches

2 minutes ago, amos said:

I guess Sophie would be the one to ask 

Everyone will open once the public health orders say they can, and that is very unpredictable.

Just now, Qwert1234 said:

Yeah they keep rising but people are still heading to the beaches

The beach isn't the problem because very little transmission occurs outdoors. The problem is there are now a reasonable number of people having small groups over for drinks etc.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, bushmaster said:

Everyone will open once the public health orders say they can, and that is very unpredictable.

The beach isn't the problem because very little transmission occurs outdoors. The problem is there are now a reasonable number of people having small groups over for drinks etc.

fuck covid 

I want bodyrotic to reopen so I can get my sausage soaked up in oil and then get the masseuse to give me a nice tittyfuck

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, bushmaster said:

Yeah but the beaches should be closed like before cos we are in the middle of a lockdown

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

fuck covid 

I want bodyrotic to reopen so I can get my sausage soaked up in oil and then get the masseuse to give me a nice tittyfuck

You would love that wouldn't you playdoh aha

Naughty boy

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, bushmaster said:

Yeah lucky for those that live on the beaches👍

53 minutes ago, amos said:

53 minutes ago, amos said:

Many of the girls you guys like live on the beaches. Should be some nice tan lines to enjoy after this weekend assuming they open soon 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

Many of the girls you guys like live on the beaches. Should be some nice tan lines to enjoy after this weekend assuming they open soon 

Let’s hope the beauticians open up the day before or else some of those pussies may not be pristine . 

• Haha 2

I reckon the opening will more likely be early November rather than 1 October. Get your double vaccination gents, or you won’t be running up the stairs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I reckon the opening will more likely be early November rather than 1 October. Get your double vaccination gents, or you won’t be running up the stairs.

Yes I think potentially that’s a date that is possible for all places. Would be most surprised if it was earlier but we live in hope . Saving a shit load of money lately especially with the help of the business grant and JobSaver. 😀

• Like 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

They look so good in their leggings showing off their hot bodies

1 hour ago, amos said:

Yes I think potentially that’s a date that is possible for all places. Would be most surprised if it was earlier but we live in hope . Saving a shit load of money lately especially with the help of the business grant and JobSaver. 😀

If I remember last time we had the lock down the  RNT and FS Parlours got stuffed around 2 or 3 times cant quite remember by the Health Authorities. at the same time most personal services were reopening hairdressers remedial massage still with the happy ending mind you etc. That's when i started to visit erotic Golden Door at Mascot most of the girls working there had worked in RNT parlors but were fed up so they went private.

5 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Bizarre that on the strength of current announcements, I’ll be able to get up close and personal with the girls at BR about 5 weeks before I can be allowed in the same room as my students. 

• Haha 3
On 10/09/2021 at 7:47 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Not exactly. My barber is an old school professional. Sometimes I get a shave after my haircut. He reclines the chair, then rubs warm shaving cream into my face and neck. Then out comes the cutthroat blade which he applies with finesse. After shaving, a hot towel is wrapped around my face and neck, which he holds in place while gently massaging. A cold towel follows the hot towel. He then rubs in some old fashioned aftershave, like Old Spice or Tabac. To finish he gives me a scalp massage with Bay Rum. I walk out smelling like a pox doctor’s clerk, and yes I tip.

Years ago when I had a broken wrist after a car crash I had my first barber chair shave at the barber that was underneath the old BR premises in Five Dock. Felt pretty damn good. Naturally whilst in the vicinity, I also popped upstairs to have another professional deal with something that you can’t do when your arm is in a cast. That too felt pretty damn good. (probably one of my first trysts with the fabulous Dakota)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, xiclarence said:

Years ago when I had a broken wrist after a car crash I had my first barber chair shave at the barber that was underneath the old BR premises in Five Dock. Felt pretty damn good. Naturally whilst in the vicinity, I also popped upstairs to have another professional deal with something that you can’t do when your arm is in a cast. That too felt pretty damn good. (probably one of my first trysts with the fabulous Dakota)

Dakota. She was a lovely genuine girl. I will never forget the day I was walking along Parramatta Rd. She was walking towards me . As she approached I just sort of looked away. She recognised me and said hi and we had a brief chat . Made my day. 

• Like 2
On 13/09/2021 at 12:22 AM, xiclarence said:

Man, I wanted to see her but she left 

47 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Man, I wanted to see her but she left 

That’s what they do . They move on . Will be interesting to see when they open up again who will still be there. I always look forward to the new girls . There will be many . Maybe 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, amos said:

That’s what they do . They move on . Will be interesting to see when they open up again who will still be there. I always look forward to the new girls . There will be many . Maybe 

yeah. I hope the old favourites will still be there Amos. Their service was exceptional, making us keep coming back

On 12/09/2021 at 11:20 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

18 October.