Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

The BR website still indicates they will re-open 28 August. This looks a bit hopeful right now, but I’m vaccinated and ready to run up the stairs just in case.

4 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The BR website still indicates they will re-open 28 August. This looks a bit hopeful right now, but I’m vaccinated and ready to run up the stairs just in case.

As if the government is gonna ease the restrictions of knock shops the very first day of the announcement. 😸

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, PlayDohBalls said:

You get the feeling the lockdown will drag on into September.

Might just make it out in time for Octoberfest 30/10. 

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

You get the feeling the lockdown will drag on into September.

Or January 

21 hours ago, amos said:

Or January 

Hopefully not otherwise the boys on here will start to develop ball clots. 

• Haha 1

Guys, I've removed some off-topic posts, and moved others to a different thread. Please keep this one for Bodyrotic only. Thanks.

I hope Sophie has deep pockets. My thoughts are with all the BR ladies. I wish I could do something to help them.

Edited by PlayDohBalls
Non BR comments removed
18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I hope Sophie has deep pockets. My thoughts are with all the BR ladies. I wish I could do something to help them.

Suppose you could sell your house and distribute the funds equally amongst all the girls.

you might get a free massage weekly for the rest of your life lol 

• Haha 2

I guess most of them are young and need to reinvent themselves . Most talk about it and how they want to leave the industry but while ever the money is good they stay . Now there is no choice and for some it will be a blessing in disguise 

• Like 1

I guess most of them are young and need to reinvent themselves . Most talk about it and how they want to leave the industry but while ever the money is good they stay . Now there is no choice and for some it will be a blessing in disguise 

19 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I would expect the owner of BR to own the shop outright considering how long they have been in businesses for.  They must have had  some very good years where is all the money what have they invested it in its bit like farming you have your good years its what gets you through the bad drought years ability to hang on. I would expect BR to come out of this but there will be less competition in the market place not sure what this will mean for us. The girls will be pretty fucked working in the adult industry gives the girls the ability live above the poverty line Sydney's far from affordable rent food petrol mortgage electricity etc I have had discussion with a number of the girls they don't drive flash cars or live in mansions they live quite modestly think is why BR allows extras in the room which helps girls bring back more of a worthwhile wage they might be able to afford to go on a holiday.

1 hour ago, amos said:

Not for us I like Variety. Most of them like most women are going to go on the prowl for a guy with deep pockets don't get laid for having a nice personality.

20 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Owner of BR is going to have to adapt and diversify these lock downs will happen again every time there is a outbreak regardless of how many people get vaccinated.

they could run the bushiness out of apartments instead of a parlor environment could perhaps go regional less probability of an out outbreak the international airport is in Sydney which these infected overseas travelers are coming from.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

I would expect the owner of BR to own the shop outright considering how long they have been in businesses for.  They must have had  some very good years where is all the money what have they invested it in its bit like farming you have your good years its what gets you through the bad drought years ability to hang on. I would expect BR to come out of this but there will be less competition in the market place not sure what this will mean for us. The girls will be pretty fucked working in the adult industry gives the girls the ability live above the poverty line Sydney's far from affordable rent food petrol mortgage electricity etc I have had discussion with a number of the girls they don't drive flash cars or live in mansions they live quite modestly think is why BR allows extras in the room which helps girls bring back more of a worthwhile wage they might be able to afford to go on a holiday.

The owner of BR doesn’t own the building 

53 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Owner of BR is going to have to adapt and diversify these lock downs will happen again every time there is a outbreak regardless of how many people get vaccinated.

they could run the bushiness out of apartments instead of a parlor environment could perhaps go regional less probability of an out outbreak the international airport is in Sydney which these infected overseas travelers are coming from.

I’m just a little confused by the business plan lol 

On 22/07/2021 at 7:59 PM, Realman1988 said:

With out a doubt Lebanese drug dealing scum are whats keeping the adult industry strong in a downturn. There no real legit wealth these days most legit guys aren't going to blow there weekly wage on these services.

Yeah they’re too smart to do so 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, amos said:

The owner of BR doesn’t own the building 

Wow you would think this would be a Number one priority to own the the shopfront Last I checked business had been running since late 90s we’re is all the money invested.

2 hours ago, amos said:

I’m just a little confused by the business plan lol 

Not really a business plan ideas. Not viable to shut down and reopen especially when the economy has been going down hill for years. Now that you mention they don’t own the shop front they don’t really have the ability to tough it out unless they have other wealth investments and even then you have to question why the would reopen again what fucking rights have you got these days government can shut businesses down any time they feel like it.

18 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Wow you would think this would be a Number priority to own the the shopfront Last I checked business had been running since late 90s we’re is all the money invested.

Most businesses don’t own their premises, they usually don’t have the capital to do it. There is also the problem that at times like this they won’t be able to pay the mortgage rather than not paying rent, and will lose the building.

It would be interesting to see what the arrangements are for various businesses. Probably some business owners will end up as employees of the landlord, as they will take ownership of the business to cover the leasing debt. Some may get a rental holiday because the current tenant can just get back to work when lockdown is over, but if they bankrupt them it may take a while. By the time this is over there are going to be a lot of fucked businesses, especially in the Southwest. The suburb I’m in has a small shopping area. One restaurant is still empty and another one only opened a couple of months ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, bushmaster said:

Most businesses don’t own their premises, they usually don’t have the capital to do it. There is also the problem that at times like this they won’t be able to pay the mortgage rather than not paying rent, and will lose the building.

It would be interesting to see what the arrangements are for various businesses. Probably some business owners will end up as employees of the landlord, as they will take ownership of the business to cover the leasing debt. Some may get a rental holiday because the current tenant can just get back to work when lockdown is over, but if they bankrupt them it may take a while. By the time this is over there are going to be a lot of fucked businesses, especially in the Southwest. The suburb I’m in has a small shopping area. One restaurant is still empty and another one only opened a couple of months ago. 

Well said bushmaster. Yes there are investors and there are business owners and everything in between . Some do well, some not so well . Having been all of the above over the years I have made great desicions and some bad ones too. It’s all part of the game. The main thing to remember is sell everything at a profit and you’ll never go broke. If you take the price of Sydney property out of the equation things don’t look so great. Although the Stockmarket is exceeding expectations.

A friend of mine bought an apartment in Sydney recently for 1.5 mill . It’s 30 years old needs a full renovation and he expects to get a weekly rental return of $700 a week. When that apartment was worth $900000 it was returning $700 a week. To me he’s relying on capital growth alone cause if you do the numbers the rental return is terrible.He has plenty of coin but to me he paid too much. He thinks he got a bargain 

The next few years will be interesting to say the least 

17 hours ago, bushmaster said:

This is why a lot of businesses go broke during a downturn . I'm old school you need eventually buy the shopfront if you intend to become wealthy its optimistic to think you can survive during a down turn if you don't own the shop front. Makes sense to invest outside of Sydney where it is still realistic possible to own real estate.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, amos said:

A friend of mine bought an apartment in Sydney recently for 1.5 mill . It’s 30 years old needs a full renovation and he expects to get a weekly rental return of $700 a week.

Wow, that’s terrible. For that money you want $1000 a week.