Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I’ll suggest Charlize, Jaime (retired) and of course my all time favourite derrière which adorns Crystal. Summer has a very nice bum too.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Looks like BR is pushing back the reopening date

Not by choice. None of them can open until then 😩

50 minutes ago, amos said:

That is sad 😢 but as a punter it also makes you appreciate the importance of having a contingency plan in place. 

1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

That is sad 😢 but as a punter it also makes you appreciate the importance of having a contingency plan in place. 

I’ve already started collecting private contacts had a funny feeling this might happen again. I feel sorry for BR and for the girls hopefully this time government won’t leave these type of places in the dark they need to be honest especially those businesses  that were doing the right thing pay tax contact trace etc.

Have noticed there are not many girls doing private RNT. I’m guessing rent is to high to make body rubs worth wild. Remember in my mid 20s you used to get these sexy back packers for under $200 an hour on cracker.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

And that I have 😛

5 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Have noticed there are not many girls doing private RNT. I’m guessing rent is to high to make body rubs worth wild. Remember in my mid 20s you used to get these sexy back packers for under $200 an hour on cracker.

Some work out of there own apartments . They don’t advertise but find clients at the parlours where they work . It’s not hard to find them but of course it’s takes a while until they develop that trust . It would be unfair to them to share any details on PP or privately . 

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ll suggest Charlize, Jaime (retired) and of course my all time favourite derrière which adorns Crystal. Summer has a very nice bum too.

Jamie . Will never forget that girl . So hot . 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, amos said:

Some work out of there own apartments . They don’t advertise but find clients at the parlours where they work . It’s not hard to find them but of course it’s takes a while until they develop that trust . It would be unfair to them to share any details on PP or privately . 

I've got blank business cards which I put my name,number & a couple of brief words alluding to possible private opportunities if I like her after a mutually enjoyable shop session that I silently & subtly hand to her as I'm saying goodbye loudly so that anyone listening or in the vicinity is none the wiser except both of us.  It's worked quite a few times.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, NothingOnTv said:

I've got blank business cards which I put my name,number & a couple of brief words alluding to possible private opportunities if I like her after a mutually enjoyable shop session that I silently & subtly hand to her as I'm saying goodbye loudly so that anyone listening or in the vicinity is none the wiser except both of us.  It's worked quite a few times.   

Don’t stuff up and give her your real business card…..Lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, NothingOnTv said:

I usually just put there number into my phone and then sent a message and arrange a time 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NothingOnTv said:

I find that a bit too cheesy and i bet the strike rate is awfully low too.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, amos said:

I’m fully Covid vaccinated with the big green tick digital certificate. I reckon therefore that I should be able to front up right now. If the digital certificate doesn’t give you certain freedoms, then there’s not much point in issuing it.

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m fully Covid vaccinated with the big green tick digital certificate. I reckon therefore that I should be able to front up right now. If the digital certificate doesn’t give you certain freedoms, then there’s not much point in issuing it.

None of the girls would be eligible for the vaccine though. And you can still transmit the virus.

Maybe you and the other old farts can hang out in one of the rooms for coffee.

54 minutes ago, lemur said:

None of the girls would be eligible for the vaccine though

If school students can be vaccinated, then why not the ladies at BR? I don’t believe the statement that it was an unfortunate error to vaccinate all the students at St Joseph’s college. It seems more like privilege pulled a few strings.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, lemur said:

None of the girls would be eligible for the vaccine though. And you can still transmit the virus.

Except big Scotty has given the tick for an Astra Zeneca free for all, so they can get the jab.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

If the digital certificate doesn’t give you certain freedoms, then there’s not much point in issuing it.

100 percent and we should be seeing fake ones floating around very soon. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, lemur said:

Maybe you and the other old farts can hang out in one of the rooms for coffee.

The ones that work Bodyrotic as a side hustle and work in healthcare as their main income or are healthcare students would be eligible for the vaccine. 

Otherwise they would be eligible for Astra Zaneca 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Eroticlover84 said:

The ones that work Bodyrotic as a side hustle and work in healthcare as their main income or are healthcare students would be eligible for the vaccine. 

Otherwise they would be eligible for Astra Zaneca 

@Eroticlover84This is spot on.

Sex work should be considered frontline work give the girls the Pfizer they are actually performing a great service that people actually need especially during times of stress government needs to get with the times.

• Like 1

I’d be happy to give my favourite lady some cash to tide her over until the place reopens. BR is her only means of income. It’s no worry for me, but I’ve no means of contacting her unfortunately. 

• Sad 1
30 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d be happy to give my favourite lady some cash to tide her over until the place reopens. BR is her only means of income. It’s no worry for me, but I’ve no means of contacting her unfortunately. 

Bodyrotic admin reads these forums.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Was thinking the other day I Know this is not the BR business Model. But surely regular clients could be vetted. Sophie BR could rent out some short stay service apartments Near Camperdown. She could continue to run her Business in relative safe potential profitable manner. Government did not buy enough phzier. This years going to be a write off. I know this is not what people want to hear just telling it like it is.

• Like 1

Makes more sense than and Outcall option you will be limiting your client base as people are not travelling renting hotels anymore and don’t have to deal with security aspect as much much safer working conditions for the girls.