Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I haven’t been down to the Fantasy Room for a while, so I can’t help you. I’ll have to get the lady I see regularly to take me there (maybe tomorrow).

I recently visited Bodyrotic for the first time since this pandemic. Alas it seems that my regulars have either moved on or haven’t been rostered on for a few weeks. That or I need to make time for a day trip.

I managed to spend some time with Miley. Her description is an E-cup blonde, French-German masseuse. She seems to be open minded with extras available.

For those who have retained their frequent flyer status over the last year, how has the overall experience been since Coronavirus? There seems to be a lot of new names on the roster. I enjoyed my time with Miley, but I’m thinking that because I cant seem to find time with any of my regulars, I left without the usual buzz. Or perhaps I am not used to this new culture of extras here. 

There seems to be a few new options including the panties for sale and sukebe chair.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, stavrosarissa said:

I recently visited Bodyrotic for the first time since this pandemic. Alas it seems that my regulars have either moved on or haven’t been rostered on for a few weeks. That or I need to make time for a day trip.

I managed to spend some time with Miley. Her description is an E-cup blonde, French-German masseuse. She seems to be open minded with extras available.

For those who have retained their frequent flyer status over the last year, how has the overall experience been since Coronavirus? There seems to be a lot of new names on the roster. I enjoyed my time with Miley, but I’m thinking that because I cant seem to find time with any of my regulars, I left without the usual buzz. Or perhaps I am not used to this new culture of extras here. 

There seems to be a few new options including the panties for sale and sukebe chair.

Yes I noticed when I started going there the vibe was more upbeat. Like anything people have had enough this stupid fucking virus has made everyone tired and depressed. That's why its very important to have good banter with the lady and be jovial crack a few jokes or some cheeky one liners. better mood your in better the experience.

• Like 1
On 30/03/2021 at 8:56 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I haven’t been down to the Fantasy Room for a while, so I can’t help you. I’ll have to get the lady I see regularly to take me there (maybe tomorrow).

I visited BR today and my lovely lady took me down to the Fantasy Room to inspect the new sukebe chair. It’s wrong to describe it as a chair as it’s about the size of a small stool. It is made of clear Perspex about 12mm thick, and quite sturdy. The top has an open channel running the full length. If you sat on it with your bits dangling through the gap, it would be a little difficult for the lady to get to you as she would have to kneel down on the floor. I imagine you could position it on the massage table, but care would be needed in case you fell off.

An alternative and probably preferable use could be as a Queening chair. Your head can fit inside the sukebe with your face very close to the top. So if you lay back while your lady sat on the chair above you then great things may transpire in the fullness of time. All this would depend upon the lady of your choice of course. The lady I saw today was quite settled in her usual room, so we never actually used the chair. I’ll save that for another day and another favourite.

Edited by PlayDohBalls
Corrected the Perspex thickness.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 19/02/2021 at 2:15 PM, lostlittleboy said:

Or they were bullshit?

You posted this snipe in my review of Cindy.

My review is my review.

You disagree with it, fine, no need to criticise.

If you've had a different experience, post your own review - didnt see one.

2 other guys had same experience & stated as such within my review thread.
There's at least 1 more negative full review of Cindy.
You calling 4 of us liars ?

You disagree with our experiences, doesnt mean youre right and we're wrong.

Clearly Again youre ignoring the one and only site rule of not attacking your fellow punters.

9 hours ago, AlexPrince said:

You posted this snipe in my review of Cindy.

No. 

No I didn't. 

It was a passing comment (made months ago I might add) in this general thread, in reply to someone else entirely and nothing to do with your review or you at all.

Calm down sport.

19 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

No I didn't. 

It was a passing comment (made months ago I might add) in this general thread, in reply to someone else entirely and nothing to do with your review or you at all.

You did and you're lying.

You intentionally placed 2 comments in my review of Cindy.

Two sets of proof:
1] Email alerts received from PP:
Thu, 18 Feb, 00:37
Hi AlexPrince,
lostlittleboy has posted a comment on a topic, Bodyrotic - August 2018 - Cindy

Cindy is currently number one on the leader board.

Posted in Bodyrotic - August 2018 - Cindy, PlayDohBalls said:
I noticed that. Some of the comments made in previous years weren’t exactly glowing, so that’s a welcomed turn around.

Fri, 19 Feb, 14:15
Hi AlexPrince,
lostlittleboy has posted a comment on a topic, Bodyrotic - August 2018 - Cindy

Or they were bullshit?

2] I emailed Andy then HE moved it to this general thread.

Less than 2 months ago or not, on principle, calling you out for casting aspersion that my review is bs.

• Haha 1

@AlexPrince, the reason why I moved that comment to the GDT was that I suspected that Lostlittleboy wasn't referring to your review, even when indeed he posted it there first.

From his comment now, I believe my suspicion was correct. He probably shouldn't had posted that in your review (and hence why I moved it) but he didn't mean it about your review.

So, guys, no please moving on. Cheers.

Or she could relax and enjoy a nice spa bath or experience the fantasy room . Must be tempting for a receptionist lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Kylie was on reception today. She’s a stunner. I wish she’d jump the fence.

Going to ask her if she is available next time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There was a bloke waiting at the door when I visited the other day. He looked decidedly unkempt, was holding a few plastic bags stuffed with who knows what, and had a certain ripe odour. As is my wont, I greeted him and asked how he was going. He kept his back to me and just muttered that he was there first, and shot off inside as soon as the door was buzzed open. I heard later he caused a stink in the intro room and gave Kylie a hard time. I feel sorry for the bloke, but I think he picked the wrong place to visit. I also feel sorry for any girl drafted into a room with him. At the very least, I suppose he could have had a warm shower and spruced up a bit.

• Sad 2
21 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

There was a bloke waiting at the door when I visited the other day. He looked decidedly unkempt, was holding a few plastic bags stuffed with who knows what, and had a certain ripe odour. As is my wont, I greeted him and asked how he was going. He kept his back to me and just muttered that he was there first, and shot off inside as soon as the door was buzzed open. I heard later he caused a stink in the intro room and gave Kylie a hard time. I feel sorry for the bloke, but I think he picked the wrong place to visit. I also feel sorry for any girl drafted into a room with him. At the very least, I suppose he could have had a warm shower and spruced up a bit.

Had some guy ask me for money one time before entering BR maybe I looked rich to him. He looked like a junkie felt sorry for him. Told Chantelle about this she did not seem to surprised and said there is house commission near by this is a common thing I take it. Had Her in the spa that night all to myself love playing with her long legs juicy round ass.

• Like 1
On 15/04/2021 at 9:45 PM, jackdaniels said:

Going to ask her if she is available next time

Haha I know what you mean some times you have to have a second look wish they were the masseuse . Saw this really hot brunette receptionist once really nice curves  don't know her name I never ask. I love there facial expression when you decide to extend the booking sure they must be a bit curious about what happens in the room.

• Haha 1
On 15/04/2021 at 7:54 PM, amos said:

Or she could relax and enjoy a nice spa bath or experience the fantasy room . Must be tempting for a receptionist lol 

Maybe this could be a new option have the receptionist come in the room help out  for a extra fee of course. I Feel sorry for them must be lonely  walking up and down dark hallways all day long.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Told Chantelle about this she did not seem to surprised and said there is house commission near by this is a common thing I take it.

I know the place you refer to and I’ve read newspaper reports about drug dealing going on there. It was called the “Ice Block” for obvious reasons. Thankfully it’s not close to BR. I don’t park my car anywhere near it.

• Thanks 2
18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I know the place you refer to and I’ve read newspaper reports about drug dealing going on there. It was called the “Ice Block” for obvious reasons. Thankfully it’s not close to BR. I don’t park my car anywhere near it.

Thanks for letting me know appreciate it.. Even no I'm big solid no nonsense type bloke this is something in the back of my mind some junkie or opportunist might try something if they see me entering or leaving BR late at night. Lets be honest BR is a premium venue in there mind they probably think we are cashed up even know I always pay by credit card and have a little cash for extras. 

• Like 1

Has anyone seen Talia or Chase yet can vouch. They look hot in there BR photos might have a punt if there on roster Saturday night,

Anyone seen Payton?. She's a new Girl and BRs put a photo up looks pretty promising considering she's just started. Can any one vouch share any intel on massage style looks etc.

Planning on Visiting BR next fortnight my first choice is Chantelle. But Tara's also on my hit list can she do a firmer style massage what's here ass like  in real life looks amazing on the BR photos. What's her Vibe like does she come across as a typic Asian clinical or is there banter chemistry etc.

Edited by AndyJ
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Anyone seen Payton?. She's a new Girl and BRs put a photo up looks pretty promising

Agree. She’s already caught me eye. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

planning on Visiting BR next fortnight my first choice is Chantelle. But Tara's also on my hit list can she do a firmer style massage what's here ass like  in real life looks amazing on the BR photos. What's her Vibe like does she come across as a typic Asian clinical or is there banter chemistry etc.

Can do the firmer style, not just erotic... her ass is great and a great personality, we got on great but the usual disclaimer of YMMV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

planning on Visiting BR next fortnight my first choice is Chantelle. But Tara's also on my hit list can she do a firmer style massage what's here ass like  in real life looks amazing on the BR photos. What's her Vibe like does she come across as a typic Asian clinical or is there banter chemistry etc.

I reckon there’s no one better suited to you than Miley. 

• Haha 1