Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

There's no bevvy. Just one or two girls that haven't yet been picked by a huge queue of punters who turn up expecting a free show. 

Sorry to burst your bubble

Edited by AndyJ
Unnecessary comment edited.
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, lostlittleboy said:

There's no bevvy. Just one or two girls that haven't yet been picked by a huge queue of punters who turn up expecting a free show. 

Sorry to burst your bubble

hmm, did have that thought.  Influx of viewers getting in the way.

11 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Heard of king court never been remember reading the cartons in the paper when i was a kid. How does it compare to BR is massage B2B or is it just that hand sliding bullshit.

Overall, the girls are nowhere near the calibre of the BR ladies, but there are a couple of gems.
Its expensive (even compared to BR) unless you are there at their discount times (e.g. before midday, 7-9pm etc)

Massages are generally pretty ordinary, but they have nice hot tubs (more like a jacuzzi than the BR spa baths) and I prefer to spend most of the time in the tub with the lady, which I enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 05/06/2021 at 12:21 AM, xiclarence said:

Overall, the girls are nowhere near the calibre of the BR ladies, but there are a couple of gems.
Its expensive (even compared to BR) unless you are there at their discount times (e.g. before midday, 7-9pm etc)

Massages are generally pretty ordinary, but they have nice hot tubs (more like a jacuzzi than the BR spa baths) and I prefer to spend most of the time in the tub with the lady, which I enjoy.

I completely agree with @xiclarence. King's Court has the occasional hottie amidst the crowd. But, the girls there are overall of a significantly lower quality than at Bodyrotic.

• Thanks 1
On 09/06/2021 at 4:56 PM, Washersmit said:

Saw Talia, was ok but not my cup if tea

In what way? 

16 hours ago, Vitesse said:

In what way? 

I'm curious as well. One of the best B2B punts i have ever had she is so fucking hot and can actually give you a proper massage.

3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Never met her.

MIght have a blind punt if I cant see any of regular girls. Her description seem preety promising.

3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Never met her.

MIght have a blind punt if I cant see any of regular girls. Her description seem pretty promising.

20 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

MIght have a blind punt if I cant see any of regular girls. Her description seem pretty promising.

Blind punts are always fun at BR . 

• Haha 1

Must a admit this is one the reasons I got hooked visiting BR. Having so many beautiful ladies at your service at the one time.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, amos said:

Blind punts are always fun at BR . 

They have a service where the receptionist will take you to a room, and after showering you put on a blindfold before a mystery lady comes to the room. You can choose to go “blind” all the way through if you want. It’s not something I’ve done. However, in a few doubles with some favourite ladies we have used blindfolds for a while, with the lights off as well, which was a lot of fun.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, PlayDohBalls said:

after showering you put on a blindfold before a mystery lady comes to the room.

That's no lady. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

They have a service where the receptionist will take you to a room, and after showering you put on a blindfold before a mystery lady comes to the room. You can choose to go “blind” all the way through if you want. It’s not something I’ve done. However, in a few doubles with some favourite ladies we have used blindfolds for a while, with the lights off as well, which was a lot of fun.

Tell you what mate if BR can get there receptionists in on the act might be inclined to take up the offer.

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Tell you what mate if BR can get there receptionists in on the act might be inclined to take up the offer.

The experience you gents have had with the receptionists at BR is evidently very different from my own. Haven't come across any I'd want to see with their gear off.

• Haha 4
On 12/06/2021 at 8:42 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

They have a service where the receptionist will take you to a room, and after showering you put on a blindfold before a mystery lady comes to the room.

Yeah like the receptionist is going to go into the girls lounge and pick the hottest stuff around for the punter. 😸

• Haha 2

Sophie has asked us to get her reply about this across. I quote her below:

BODYROTIC has a 'mystery massage' procedure - this includes the selection of the masseuse at random from the available masseuses.

Very simple, and fair to both the client and the masseuses.

I trust this addresses your concerns.

Love,

Sophie

XXX 

• Like 1
On 03/06/2021 at 1:44 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

^^^Sorry, can’t help you with Payton. 

Took one for the Team Mate from what i experienced today she is a very worthwhile punt. Still cant get her ass out of my head you know how i like my lady's curvy mmm. However she is new she might need some polite encouragement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any one remember elaina 

Blonde European with huge tits 

And katie big tits and huge toned ass (German)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

Any one remember elaina 

Blonde European with huge tits 

And katie big tits and huge toned ass (German)

I remember Elaina - the first time I ever saw her she was actually private. It was an awesome experience. She even kept in touch with me right up until our time of meeting, getting all flirty, and met me outside the apartment block she was using + accompanied me upstairs. Greeted me in her office clothes and immediately knew I'd made a great decision to visit her, and couldnt wait to see her strip down to her lingerie and out of it.

Getting off topic - but it's been a good couple of years since coming across a good caucasian private RnT.

• Like 1

Elaina of Eastern European origin.

Edited by AndyJ
Nationality made more generic for privacy safeguard
18 hours ago, Porkchop said:

I remember Elaina - the first time I ever saw her she was actually private. It was an awesome experience. She even kept in touch with me right up until our time of meeting, getting all flirty, and met me outside the apartment block she was using + accompanied me upstairs. Greeted me in her office clothes and immediately knew I'd made a great decision to visit her, and couldnt wait to see her strip down to her lingerie and out of it.

Getting off topic - but it's been a good couple of years since coming across a good caucasian private RnT.

Fuck sounds pretty Raunchy mate always a turn on when you know the body rub is there part time gig. years ago you used to be able to get Caucasian private body rub for under $200 per hour. There was so many sexy back packers and students on cracker. I think rent to high now FS are the only viable option now days. Your looking at $250-$300 plus and hour might as well go to BR. So much selection on offer.