Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 26/07/2021 at 4:02 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d like to see access for vaccinated clients and staff. Show your vax certificate and the door magically opens. 

BR  reopening date has been pushed back again 3 times now not surprising but in saying that i am still quite pissed off no less as i am sure others are as well. Had and Idea BR must be producing a lot of tax revenue for the government BR must have some political weight sure a lot of pollies visit BR.  You could start some sort of drive get the punters in and get them vaccinated at the same time. Through out history sex has been one of the biggest incentives to get people motivated.  During WW1 AND WW2 governments were paying solders unofficially to visit brothels incentive for fighting hard on the front line government needs to get there fucking head out of these arse only way we are going to to win this war is everyone gets vaccinated fast no fucking around keep bushiness open at all cost..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

BR  reopening date has been pushed back again 3 times now not surprising but in saying that i am still quite pissed off no less as i am sure others are as well. Had and Idea BR must be producing a lot of tax revenue for the government BR must have some political weight sure a lot of pollies visit BR.  You could start some sort of drive get the punters in and get them vaccinated at the same time. Through out history sex has been one of the biggest incentives to get people motivated.  During WW1 AND WW2 governments were paying solders unofficially to visit brothels incentive for fighting hard on the front line government needs to get there fucking head out of these arse only way we are going to to win this war is everyone gets vaccinated fast no fucking around keep bushiness open at all cost..

BR is no different to any of the other massage/brothels in Sydney . There all shut and may be for some time. How many are there? 200 or 300 that employ up to 20or 30 girls a day ? And how much tax do they all actually pay ? 

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, amos said:

BR is no different to any of the other massage/brothels in Sydney . There all shut and may be for some time. How many are there? 200 or 300 that employ up to 20or 30 girls a day ? And how much tax do they all actually pay ? 

Amos I hate the Adult Industry. I love BR They run there bushiness in most Legitimate Manner in the adult industry Ive ever seen. Yes I agree there are no angels. But the way they run there businesses is second to none they treat there girls respectfully keep drugs out of there venue they  pay tax comply with covid even donate to charity. Am i missing anything if the government had any brains it would realize the adult industry is one of the ways we could build the economy back up from all the damage from covid and years of mismanagement. like I said easy Fix clients and sex workers need to fully vaccinated problem fixed the government needs to show priority to those establishments that are most legitimate have covid safe practices pay tax etc no reason why BR could not be open tomorrow. This virus is not going anywhere its essentially like the flu  in terms of we have to learn to live with it each year we will have different strains just like the flu the injections will be slightly different year after year just like the flu were destroying the economy for no good fucking reason.

Edited by AndyJ
Speculative comment edited.
15 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Amos I hate the Adult Industry. I love BR They run there bushiness in most Legitimate Manner in the adult industry Ive ever seen. Yes I agree there are no angels. But the way they run there businesses is second to none they treat there girls respectfully keep drugs out of there venue they  pay tax comply with covid even donate to charity. Am i missing anything if the government had any brains it would realize the adult industry is one of the ways we could build the economy back up from all the damage from covid and years of mismanagement. like I said easy Fix clients and sex workers need to fully vaccinated problem fixed the government needs to show priority to those establishments that are most legitimate have covid safe practices pay tax etc no reason why BR could not be open tomorrow. This virus is not going anywhere its essentially like the flu  in terms of we have to learn to live with it each year we will have different strains just like the flu the injections will be slightly different year after year just like the flu were destroying the economy for no good fucking reason.

Open up tomorrow? Really . Not sure how many agree with you . But everyone has an opinion. I’m fully vaccinated and live outside any red zones .

My job involves going into peoples homes. Today was a breakthrough as now I’m allowed to visit the home as long as the owner or tenant leaves before hand and there is no contact. And can take in one tradesmen or one apprentice only . My opinion 

is that 120 men per day visiting a massage parlour ,sharing a shower etc,etc,etc is a long way off . Like I say we are all entitled to our opinion but for mine it will be a while before I take the plunge .

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, amos said:

Open up tomorrow? Really . Not sure how many agree with you . But everyone has an opinion. I’m fully vaccinated and live outside any red zones .

My job involves going into peoples homes. Today was a breakthrough as now I’m allowed to visit the home as long as the owner or tenant leaves before hand and there is no contact. And can take in one tradesmen or one apprentice only . My opinion 

is that 120 men per day visiting a massage parlour ,sharing a shower etc,etc,etc is a long way off . Like I say we are all entitled to our opinion but for mine it will be a while before I take the plunge .

Mate when BR back opens will try visit the first/second week when everybody still scared to death.  I will to get the masseuse to perform the massage real up close and personal get her to rub her big juicy tits and ass all over my body make sure to make sure shes covid safe will play with her pussy for good measure Amos. Then will enjoy and amazing BR shower love the showers here much better than home. Happy to report back to you might even email Gladys tell her about the amazing time I had hopefully i still will be alive.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Mate when BR back opens will try visit the first/second week when everybody still scared to death.  I will to get the masseuse to perform the massage real up close and personal get her to rub her big juicy tits and ass all over my body make sure to make sure shes covid safe will play with her pussy for good measure Amos. Then will enjoy and amazing BR shower love the showers here much better than home. Happy to report back to you might even email Gladys tell her about the amazing time I had hopefully i still will be alive.

Enjoy . So looking forward to hearing about . Sounds like we will lol 

23 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988 I’ll probably try to beat you through the door.

i will race you up the stairs with my heavy balls which have not been professionally milked for some time. Sure we will give the receptionist a fright just hope there will be enough masseuses otherwise the receptionist might have to change roles for the day. Feel sorry for Sophie shes going to have to contend with hordes of these big balled horny unmilked bastards. Glayds you did not take this in to consideration did you ?.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

i will race you up the stairs with my heavy balls 

Thank you for turning me off so much I may never need to visit again.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

i will race you up the stairs with my heavy balls which have not been professionally milked for some time. Sure we will give the receptionist a fright just hope there will be enough masseuses otherwise the receptionist might have to change roles for the day. Feel sorry for Sophie shes going to have to contend with hordes of these big balled horny unmilked bastards. Glayds you did not take this in to consideration did you ?.

Unfortunately I have visions of you supporting your swollen gonads in a Woolworths shopping bag as you struggle up the stairs, bumping them on each step.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I'm milking myself up 2-3 times a day trying to keep my balls size to a respectable weight only so much i can do all up to Gladys and her bull shit lock down.

On 29/07/2021 at 10:16 AM, Realman1988 said:

🙉🙉🙉🙈🙈🙈😹😹😹

3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Unfortunately I have visions of you supporting your swollen gonads in a Woolworths shopping bag as you struggle up the stairs, bumping them on each step.

A few of the BR girls a nursing students I hear. Should be right up there alley will have one of them help support my balls while I walk up the stairs also help me undress and get in the shower.

4 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Anyone seen pepper before

shes on my hit list her ass and tits look amazing on the BR Photos.

Right then hornbags, I’m curious to know what were your conversion rates in (%) from standard service to FS in good times? 🧐 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

shes on my hit list her ass and tits look amazing on the BR Photos.

Yes she is mesmerisingly beautiful and elegant in a low key sort of fashion. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Right then hornbags, I’m curious to know what were your conversion rates in (%) from standard service to FS in good times? 🧐 

Last 2 years probably like 90 percent of my punts were RNT got into as a natural way of helping me with stress and depression. was FS Call girl kind of a guy before that. Find the B2B massage incredibly relaxing massages more than sex.

10 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Your bank account will thank me mate. Will give you a chance to find a more economical option.

46 minutes ago, amos said:

Ask her 

Haven't seen her on roster

Big ass violet very cheeky smile

Anglo woman 28 but looks 23

Her phat rump in 69 is 🤤

U won't be able to hold on

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Her phat rump in 69 is 🤤

U won't be able to hold on

I’m obviously missing something here .