Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d be happy to give my favourite lady some cash to tide her over until the place reopens. BR is her only means of income. It’s no worry for me, but I’ve no means of contacting her unfortunately. 

Should have married Summer mate you could of been getting your body rubs for free by now don’t have to contend with lock down bull shit either.thanks Gladys for making me feel like 15 again even no I’m balding and my beard is Turning grey.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Should have married Summer mate you could of been getting your body rubs for free by now don’t have to contend with lock down bull shit either.thanks Gladys for making me feel like 15 again even no I’m balding and my beard is Turning grey.

I don’t know about marriage. I’m probably old enough to adopt her.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

thanks Gladys for making me feel like 15 again even no I’m balding and my beard is Turning grey.

Haha yeah especially in this morning’s press conference but i think she’s doing a fine job considering the circumstances. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Haha yeah especially in this morning’s press conference but i think she’s doing a fine job considering the circumstances. 

I like Gladys. Not a big fan of Morrison weak cunt did next to nothing when it came to the Drought Bush fires. Had a chance to man up on Covid once again shown what kind of man he is let’s the states walk all over him.scared to take any risk got offered of the Vaccine in Bulk From United States but did not want to pay the money out. instead they  bought the inferior shit and the oldies won’t take it so the young people get fucked not right.

• Thanks 1

Guys, you are getting way off-topic. Please don't make this thread the default place to post about anything. (Yes, I see how the topic got off-topic, but still, please keep discussion to BR only). Thanks.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I wonder if they’re planning a special re-opening event. 🤔 

One for the price of two.

Really miss Tia want to get her in the spa with me have some lovely one on one time  while I play with her amazing big juicy Lebanese ass and tits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heard some pub in Vic is offering free beer with proof of covid jab this is something BR should get on board with as it directly affects them could be as something as simple as free spa upgrade.

• Like 1
On 09/07/2021 at 10:56 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d be happy to give my favourite lady some cash to tide her over until the place reopens. BR is her only means of income. It’s no worry for me, but I’ve no means of contacting her unfortunately. 

Having seen Summer over many years at BR and previously elsewhere I have no doubt she is one who has put a fair bit away.

She will be just fine . Some of the other younger girls like all of us might do it tough for a while . 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I don’t know about marriage. I’m probably old enough to adopt her.

Maybe that’s the way to go mate you could take her out for some ice cream with some chocolate sprinkles walk in the park in the sunshine. Before you retire and get summer to give a Lovely body rub and perhaps a nice bubble bath together.

• Haha 1

My top 5 hit list when BR re opens cant wait to get get close and personal with these babes again.

1 Grace

2 Talia

3 Miley

4 Chantelle

5 Tia

Also considering some blind punts anyone got any Intel would be much appreciated.

1 Chase

2 Hannah

3 Sahara

On 09/07/2021 at 11:17 PM, Vitesse said:

I wonder if they’re planning a special re-opening event. 🤔 

Never seen a Nude shift before only heard about it that would be something worth remembering.

14 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Never seen a Nude shift before only heard about it that would be something worth remembering.

Nude shifts are busy and the top girls usually get booked out before you get a chance.

On 10/07/2021 at 5:41 PM, Realman1988 said:

Really miss Tia want to get her in the spa with me have some lovely one on one time  while I play with her amazing big juicy Lebanese ass and tits.

Yes she has very juicy assets, kinda reminds me of Salma Hayek.

40 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

hmmmm yummy want to fuck in to them again

Pour hot oil on her

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Her skin is so soft silky and smooth feels amazing on your body cant wait for another amazing B2B massage experience.

21 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Her skin is so soft silky and smooth feels amazing on your body cant wait for another amazing B2B massage experience.

Here here

4 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

What clients frequent br 

With out a doubt Lebanese drug dealing scum are whats keeping the adult industry strong in a downturn. There no real legit wealth these days most legit guys aren't going to blow there weekly wage on these services.

• Haha 1

I’m no Lebbo or a drug dealer. Thankfully though I can see my favourite ladies whenever I want.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Are they high income earners from wealthy suburbs of sydney

A lot of illegal wealth in south west Sydney pretty blatant nowdays. The building industry are biggest tax cheats by far hands down.

• Haha 2