Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, Cdafg said:

Also can I ask any regulars here...I have been told I should book in a spa by 1 or 2 girls. I never really asked what that meant. So you get in a spa bath with the lady before hand and im guessing this includes her getting it all off and giving a nice tease before you get on the table ???

Recommended at all ? Experiences??

From my experience most girls enjoy the spa. It’s nice to float around and chat assuming you can afford to spend the extra money of course lol.

1 minute ago, amos said:

From my experience most girls enjoy the spa. It’s nice to float around and chat assuming you can afford to spend the extra money of course lol.

A few years ago I used to always enjoy the spa with the original Grace before and after the  action . It added an hour to the experience. She was next level and to this day I have never met a Girl that comes anywhere near her on a good day . The memories 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Cdafg said:

Also can I ask any regulars here...I have been told I should book in a spa by 1 or 2 girls. I never really asked what that meant. So you get in a spa bath with the lady before hand and im guessing this includes her getting it all off and giving a nice tease before you get on the table ???

Charlize loves the spa and will tease the hell out of you when you’re in there together.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Cdafg said:

Can I genuinely ask...is Iris quite large ? Her photos look stunning to me but I know they can deceive sometimes.

To expand on that I've seen Miley once and was amazing. Big fan. So is she quite similar or a fair bit ...'bigger' ?

Yes Iris is larger than Miley for sure. Miley looks like she’s lost weight in the new pics. 

15 hours ago, Cdafg said:

Can I genuinely ask...is Iris quite large ? Her photos look stunning to me but I know they can deceive sometimes.

To expand on that I've seen Miley once and was amazing. Big fan. So is she quite similar or a fair bit ...'bigger' ?

Mileys a size 10 tall big boned i would say she not overly big just a heavy solid type of girl. iris looks very voluptuous to me she would easily be size 12 plus so yeah would shes quite a bit bigger.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Cdafg said:

This is standard practice the ladies don't want you wasting time waiting for the spa to fill up before she can puts the jets on. Also creates extra work for them they t like a heads up lots of heavy cleaning involved that's why you cant sit upright in the spa for long periods of time so much fucking cleaning products.

23 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

While I do enjoy going to BR, I think it might be time for them to upgrade the brown towels with the centre hole that is placed on the tables. They are getting a little worn and thin, and don’t seem to have been replaced since I first started visiting. The white towels are good, but I reckon the brown ones are a bit past their prime.

Hi PlayDohBalls, Sophie has asked us to get her reply across regarding this. Cheers.

With regard BODYROTIC towels...

BODYROTIC uses several thousand new towels each and every year - at any given time we have several hundred virgin towels ready to go into service. We do not cut corners on towels, in fact we pride ourselves on using the best available with sustainability and Planet Earth weighing heavily in our philosophy.

Every single towel is commercially cleaned in the highest grade hypo-allergenic detergent above 82 degrees Celsius, Ozone cycled and thoroughly rinsed through several cycles to ensure they are 100% clean!

We have a simple policy to use a towel until it is no longer viable (with due regard to the environment), and then some of the discarded towels are repurposed for use in our cleaning.

Although unfortunate, a discarded cleaning towel may find its way back into the laundry rather than being disposed of - this is extremely rare, but we know it does occasionally happen. We apologise for this, and see this outcome as still preferable to simply throwing away towels that go towards helping save our planet.

If ever you come across a towel that is not up to standard, please feel free to grab another and inform your masseuse - she will ensure any substandard towel is disposed of correctly.

We trust this addresses any concerns.

Love,

Sophie

XXX

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Wow! I am quite impressed with the way the towels are commercially cleaned at 82c. It not only blows the AS/NZS 4146:2000 laundry standard out of the water but annihilates it. 👏 

• Haha 1

Was Thinking the other day Its getting Harder to see some of my regulars sometimes I tried to see grace the other day. I guess people got a lot more confidence since Covids under control in Sydney. BR should have a introductory offer on all the new girls say for a fortnight from when the time they start. It would benefit both Punters and BR the New girls would get much needed experience. They would be able to perform a better service as they built up there B2B massage experience as a result BR would get more return clientele. The reason I mention it i am a bit hesitant to pay $280 for 1hr for a newbie no offense to her that was my predicament the other day.

@Realman1988 That’s an interesting approach and I like it. I can’t see it being adopted though. It might be worthwhile meeting a new masseuse for say only half an hour to begin with to see if you enjoy each other’s company. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988 That’s an interesting approach and I like it. I can’t see it being adopted though. It might be worthwhile meeting a new masseuse for say only half an hour to begin with to see if you enjoy each other’s company. 

Thanks for the support mate maybe someone can push the idea to them. Trouble is if I really Like the girl I usually end up extending the booking pay a massive premium. i find anything less than 1hour at BR a bit of a prick tease your already loosing 15 minutes for shower time. Can take 15-20 mins before the girls really opens up to you before i get that amazing intimate experience I crave.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

before i get that amazing intimate experience I crave.

What would that be? 😸

3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

What would that be? 😸

When she gazes longingly into your eyes as she gags on your meat trumpet before you glaze her hair and eyes like a Krispy Kreme donut only one that has big tits.

Or something...

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Vitesse said:

What would that be? 😸

Lots of body kissing and pussy grinding. The way I see it I’m polite well groomed I expect the Girl friend experience. I totally understand it takes time for a woman to warm up to a strange man she’s never met before.

Any one seen Payton either During service or in intros really want to see her might have a blind punt. Don't really want to push my luck would appreciate any intel cheers.

On 23/05/2021 at 8:38 AM, Realman1988 said:

Just wandering does BR have any hot black girls (African decent). Ive been with some really sexy Latinas with chocolate colored skin but never a African lady this as always been a bit of a fantasy of mine they seem like they would make really good masseuses strong looking ladies with amazing curves.

Kings Court has a couple of African ladies

13 hours ago, xiclarence said:

Kings Court has a couple of African ladies

Heard of king court never been remember reading the cartons in the paper when i was a kid. How does it compare to BR is massage B2B or is it just that hand sliding bullshit.

23 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

^^^Sorry, can’t help you with Payton. 

That's okay mate will take one for the team will let you know how it goes. Please keep a look out for me with new girls i like girls like Mileys or chantelle's body shape tall hour glass lady with a big round ass small waist cheers.

this might be a dumb question, but i noticed that 'no panties' day is coming up. is it ridiculously busy? do i need to book or can i just rock up and hope for the best? booking seems a bit redundant as to me the whole point would be the bevvy of bottomless ladies doing the intros 

If I was you, I wouldn’t make an appointment, but just turn up. 

Edit: Get into the swing of things and leave your undies at home. 

• Haha 1