Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 24/11/2020 at 9:17 PM, fjfan said:

Is there anyone here with a foot fetish? 

If so, can anyone recommend a masseuse at BR that's worth seeing for some foot fetish fun (footjobs, foot worship, barefoot trampling)? Would be greatly appreciated. 

Jennifer, charlize and suki

trust me I know first hand

• Like 1

@nickystoult Particular outfits (in a limited sense) are something I’ve enjoyed in the past. That lovely lady hasn’t worked for a very long time though. I imagine others would indulge you. You might have to be willing to finance the purchase of the catsuit as I imagine it’s not an everyday wardrobe item for the girls.

A current mainstay in the Bodyrotic Top 10 - Electra. 

Does anyone have any intel ? One piece of particularly glowing feedback on Google Reviews.

I’ve noticed BR is now offering personally signed panties. Apparently your lady can wear knickers during the session, then sign them and present them to you in a sealed snap-lock bag as a souvenir.  Top marks for originality, although it will be an extra. I wonder if they will consider a trade for my old Reg Grundies with holes in the bum and saggy elastic.

4 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ve noticed BR is now offering personally signed panties. Apparently your lady can wear knickers during the session, then sign them and present them to you in a sealed snap-lock bag as a souvenir.  Top marks for originality, although it will be an extra. I wonder if they will consider a trade for my old Reg Grundies with holes in the bum and saggy elastic.

Nice. Can add to my collection over many years of WL and girls I have dated. But I never had to pay before .

?

Potential collectors items. Imagine if you had Crystals,Jamie’s,Ariannas,Pixies (yes please) Dakota, and tiger . Most wont remember Tiger .

Could be a future silent auction in the future On PP .

31 minutes ago, amos said:

Potential collectors items. Imagine if you had Crystals,Jamie’s,Ariannas,Pixies (yes please) Dakota, and tiger . Most wont remember Tiger .

Could be a future silent auction in the future On PP .

Yes it’s an interesting development. You could also place into the bag a short review of your session on the day to provide a stamp of authenticity to the garment. It’s a bloody top idea and one that may increase in value for dedicated connoisseurs, like a bottle of Hermitage Grange gets better over time.

• Like 1

A little bummed with the current Sydney restrictions for certain areas.

Means I'll miss the 22 Dec 'panties free' day at BR - www.bodyrotic.com.au/no-panties-downunder

Tomorrow's roster looks awesome   😥 

Do you thin they might livestream an intro for me ?

(yeah, wishful thinking, I know)

• Like 1

We should do an underwear free day where the clients have no underwear on and the women come in and pick who they would like! Haha some  thing different for a change 

• Haha 3
On 21/12/2020 at 3:14 PM, rtfan said:

A little bummed with the current Sydney restrictions for certain areas.

Means I'll miss the 22 Dec 'panties free' day at BR - www.bodyrotic.com.au/no-panties-downunder

Tomorrow's roster looks awesome   😥 

Do you thin they might livestream an intro for me ?

(yeah, wishful thinking, I know)

..and I just looked at the roster the lovely Arianna is on today ..... would have loved to be in for that :) 

• Like 1
On 17/12/2020 at 7:16 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ve noticed BR is now offering personally signed panties. 

Hopefully this will stop one bloke from stealing them when the girls are distracted. 

• Thanks 1

QR code check-in is now mandatory in NSW for many places, including sex premises. I don’t find it a problem and I’m happy to comply. You’ll find the QR code in the BR waiting room for check-in when you see the receptionist. I think it’s a good idea for both clients and the girls. It seems a more discreet way of registering your visit. I’m interested to know what others think.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/news/mandatory-customer-check-for-nsw-venues

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

QR code check-in is now mandatory in NSW for many places, including sex premises. I don’t find it a problem and I’m happy to comply. You’ll find the QR code in the BR waiting room for check-in when you see the receptionist. I think it’s a good idea for both clients and the girls. It seems a more discreet way of registering your visit. I’m interested to know what others think.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/news/mandatory-customer-check-for-nsw-venues

All good with me. If I was still married perhaps that might be a problem but the solution would be I just wouldnt go there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone vouch for Grace her description on BR website  sounds hot no photos though.  Wanted to meet her last time I was there during intros someone else must of booked her.

On 18/01/2021 at 1:04 PM, Realman1988 said:

Can anyone vouch for Grace her description on BR website  sounds hot no photos though.  Wanted to meet her last time I was there during intros someone else must of booked her.

I stumbled upon Grace in an intro and went with her. Great figure, (small boobs).  Reminded

me of my high school sweetheart. Grace provided a great massage

• Like 2

Crystal hasn’t been working for a long time. Who knows when, or if, she will return. I’m not sure about Verity.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, xiclarence said:

I stumbled upon Grace in an intro and went with her. Great figure, (small boobs).  Reminded

Thanks might have a punt and  book an appointment with her. Have a  feeling she would be very popular. Is she more on the slim  or curvy side cheers. 

On 24/01/2021 at 9:18 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Crystal hasn’t been working for a long time. Who knows when, or if, she will return. I’m not sure about Verity.

She's attended on a guest-star basis several times over the last year or so since she 'retired' so they probably keep her on the books. 

On 24/01/2021 at 6:02 PM, xiclarence said:

Thanks Mate took Your advice had an amazing time even extended the booking wow she was a quality masseuse. Can anyone vouch for dylan she sounds hot no photo's through. What's her height body shape etc. what's  her massage style like can she do proper firm massage or only that hand sliding bullshit.