Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Great news.

But I too am interested as to what the fine print will be. Will we have to provide full contact details? Will we need to have COVIDSafe installed?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, amos said:

Violet,Zoey and Jennifer for starters

Zoe and Ariana for me

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Will we have to provide full contact details? Will we need to have COVIDSafe installed?

I’ve downloaded the CovidSafe app in readiness. They already know my name and phone number, so that’s not a problem for me at all. I’ll also be happy to bring my own thermometer in case the one they use isn’t properly calibrated. I’ve heard the ones that scan temperature from your forehead can sometimes be inaccurate. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ve downloaded the CovidSafe app in readiness. They already know my name and phone number, so that’s not a problem for me at all. I’ll also be happy to bring my own thermometer in case the one they use isn’t properly calibrated. I’ve heard the ones that scan temperature from your forehead can sometimes be inaccurate. 

I know that BR (sometimes but not all the time) take your phone number to accompany your first name with the booking. I assume this would be enough detail to satisfy any need for potential contact tracing? While I'm personally happy to hand over more detail (in confidence) should it be required, I imagine a lot of other punters would be reluctant to go beyond just a first name and phone number.

I do, still, however take issue with installing the COVIDSafe app (for reasons and opinions which will remain my own). 

My hope too is that the parlours and service providers also exercise strict responsibility for health and safety. No doubt there will be a lot of pressure on the businesses and also the ladies to get the money flowing back in again. If someone is feeling sick at all, they should definitely not work. I don't think BR will have a problem in this regard, but other establishments will.

Just as important, if a punter is feeling sick or has a temperature, don't go and see a line up, cancel your booking and stay home ! ▪️

• Thanks 1

A first name and phone number should be okay I’d expect. As regards health and safety, I assume they will have a Covid safe plan in place that has been given the green light by relevant authorities. A week or so back, various establishments in Sydney sent a group letter to the Govt about this (see my previous post) so I doubt they will let any sloppy procedures jeopardise the restart. 

• Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, Porkchop said:

I know that BR (sometimes but not all the time) take your phone number to accompany your first name with the booking. I assume this would be enough detail to satisfy any need for potential contact tracing?

While not exactly the same, I'm just back from a sushi place and that's all it was asked from me. They asked me to write first name and phone number, so I just wrote "John, (03) 9548 5644". ;) (Well, the first bit was true).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

They asked me to write first name and phone number, so I just wrote "John, (03) 9548 5644". ;) (Well, the first bit was true).

Who has a landline number now (especially for punting)▪️

Just now, Bulldog said:

Google it. ;)

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Google it. ;)

That’s hilarious. Maybe I should use that number too ▪️

Just now, PlayDohBalls said:

That’s hilarious. Maybe I should use that number too ▪️

Use the NSW equivalent. I reckon in Victoria everyone should be Dan when visiting brothels. ;)

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@AndyJ Well then, I’ll have to be Gladys. 

Perhaps a bit of a stretch........even for you. ▪️   How about Brad (Hazzard)?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I'll give one of those telemarketer numbers who tries to call me everyday.

• Haha 1

I’ve noticed the extras policy has been rolled back due to Covid19. No FS or BJ. Probably until brothels are given the go ahead to open again I guess. 

I don't want to get off topic... 

But have seen both Kings Court and Secrets of Sydney post on social media that they, at this stage, won't be opening on 13th June and are seeking clarification as to what exactly the 'rules' will be. The general consensus seems to be, at this point, that if the service provider is nude and providing a HJ that is a sexual service and that venue is considered to be a 'brothel'. Therefore that establishment should not be opening on the 13th June.

There are several licensed RnTs (in addition to Bodyrotic) who have already indicated their intent to re-open next Saturday (can't come soon enough for everyone here I'm sure). I guess it's easier to say that you're opening and then ask for forgiveness later should it be incorrect to do so. I suppose that's why there is also a period of leeway where the government announces you can open and the date it can actually happen.

It seems to me, at least right now, that licensed RnTs won't be allowed to open because it's clear that they provide 'sexual services'? But yet the unlicensed 'therapeutic' (but we all know what goes on) shops in the suburbs who provide the nude bodyslide and HJ 'behind the curtin' will be allowed to proceed business as usual? No doubt licensed 'remedial' places who've been allowed to re-open a few weeks now would have resumed their additional services menu as well.

This isn't just council regulations that will be being broken this time either (the council generally turn a blind eye to what really goes on anyway). This is enacted state law under the Public Health Act. As we've seen already in the early stages of the lock downs, the Police have the power to enter premises and issue fines if they suspect a business is not operating within the boundaries of the law. I'm sure they will be entering a lot of businesses to ensure that social distancing is being adhered to. These will probably be patrols and targeted checks in some of the more busy areas of town (CBD, Inner West, East etc).

Thoughts guys? Will we actually be re-opening next Saturday? 

No doubt it will all come out this week as to what will officially be and not be allowed...

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure the well established erotic massage places would have already had their Covid safe plan approved for the 13 June re-start. They have way too much to lose by flouting the requirements and I don’t think they would be jumping the gun. As I mentioned previously, various establishments wrote to the Govt seeking approval to demonstrate they can operate safely. The Govt subsequently approved massage parlours to re-open, as distinct from the previously approved therapeutic massage facilities. So I’m guessing massage parlours have successfully pleaded their case. I also note that brothel type services are not back on the menu and that brothels have not yet been given the okay to open, so maybe that was the proviso for massage parlours opening. 

Anyway, as you say, all will be revealed in a few more days. I’m sweating on the new roster being published soon, hopefully this Thursday or Friday. 

• Like 2

If they can allow 20000 people to march in the CBD on Saturday, I can't see what the problem is...

Oh wait, puritanical think. Let's turn this country into the USA...

We'll have to wait and see come Saturday.

• Like 2

I'm just chuckling at the men who will be petrified of Coronavirus but beg a girl for bareback.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@amos @George71  The roster for this week is out and Jennifer will be there bright and fresh on Saturday morning just for you two lads. Three days to go. 

• Like 2

I'm not aware that "Sex Services Premises" have yet been given the green light. 

Jennifer est très bonne! Elle a un corps magnifique, un beau visage et une merveilleuse personnalité. Elle est parfaite!

Pardonne mon français!

• Like 1