Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Not that I’m aware of. They’d be better off joining the Centrelink queues.

Maybe slightly better off health wise but not financially

If they were employee's of BR which I doubt BR could claim the job keeper allowance 

49 minutes ago, Rae said:

If they were employee's of BR which I doubt BR could claim the job keeper allowance 

I think the receptionists are employees.

1 minute ago, smit17 said:

If anyone knows any of the girls are working privately please DM me

No. Go and isolate yourself!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Tappertit said:

No. Go and isolate yourself!

Absolutely. Leave the girls alone for a while. I want to see them all return, fit and healthy and raring to go.

There is a prolific outcall offering from a number of venues. You'll be shocked to learn there are women who will do unsavoury things for money...

Shocked!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It’s impossible to post reviews now that everything is in lockdown. The best I can do is recall some previous appointments, specifically ones I’ve never mentioned before.

I don’t know if any of you will remember a receptionist called Tiffany. For a very short period she jumped the fence to work as a masseuse under the name of Sienna. During this time I made an appointment with her and two others in a triple. We were in room 21, the end room upstairs with the stripper pole and disco lights. The session ended up as a stripathon with all of us giving our best performance to loud cheers from the others. 

Sienna (Tiffany) was sensational. She had a fantastic body and displayed damn good stripper moves. She was so good that she had me and the other two ladies crowding around her as she worked the pole, showing our appreciation with our hands all over her lovely body. 

Good memories and something I never expected from a receptionist. I think she only worked as a masseuse for a few weeks though, then went back to the receptionist role. She’s been gone for a few years now, with a civie job I believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

She’s been gone for a few years now, with a civie job I believe.

Sounds as if she has the credentials for any reception job anywhere

• Like 1

Another thing I recall is when lovely Nina told me she had visited a fortune teller who told her she would have many, many boyfriends. We both laughed over that and it still makes me smile. I’m grateful I was lucky to be one of the “boyfriends”.

• Like 1

I should probably make better use of my time during the CV19 lockdown than dragging up things from the past on here. However, this might give you all a laugh. Do you remember Tessa? She was a sweet young girl. But.....she asked me quite earnestly once if I still had all my own teeth! Bloody hell I laughed. I’m still laughing about it now, even though it was a while ago. 

• Haha 1

@amos 

I put her finger in my mouth so she could check herself, and gave it a good sucking as well, which surprisingly was rather enjoyable.

• Haha 1

I've always been curious, anyone know how the double massages work? 

I get that when you get the normal massage they can both stand and work on different parts of the body, but I presume only 1 can do body slides at a time?

If you're face down I suppose 1 goes underneath but face up?

And the grand finale?

Anyone have a start to finish account?

Just seems like a case of too many cooks not enough appendages lol

Hard to describe as every double is different . You really need to experience with 2 girls that work well together .

but put simply just imagine the 2 girls worshipping your cock for an hour . Make sure you book the fantasy room . Enjoy 

• Thanks 1

One option for you would be to book a girl for one hour and then have another join for the last 15 minutes . 

• Like 1

Greetings @hello495 .
Have you visited BR yet and experienced their particular style of erotic massage? I can assure they are very adapt at raising the stakes in a double massage, and they will both work on your body at the same time, front and back. I’d suggest you check the website to find which girls work together. Not all girls will do doubles. You really want to catch up with those who are comfortable with each other. You might also find that those girls enjoy giving each other a bit of pleasure as well, which is a lot of fun. If you’re concerned about the grand finale, by the time that happens both girls will be all over you and you really won’t give it a second thought.

I’ve had quite a few doubles and triples, but always with girls I’ve seen for a while, and happily they all got on very well. During one memorable double with Jaime and Crystal we tried a “ham in the sandwich”, at Jaime’s suggestion. That involved coordinated body sliding with  a girl on the table, myself in the middle and the other girl on top. It worked extremely well. Swapping places was also lots of fun. I remember a triple with the same two girls, plus Monique. They brought a fold-up, portable massage table to the room (yes they do have one) and placed it right beside the existing table. We were all on the tables together. Geez, that’s a good memory.

Anyhow, enough of this. It’s making me miss the ladies even more during this damn CV19 crisis.  Mate, when things are back to normal just go for it. You’ll have a ball.

• Like 2

I have had the regular but the double price is beyond my wallet lol (shorter duration to compensate isn't appealing). Nevertheless it's always been tempting (since when is 2 girls not tempting) and I've been curious as to what it entails.

Thanks for the details of the 'logistics' ▪️ Sounds like you had a blast (or three).

• Like 1

Seeing that we are having a few memory lane moments, perhaps I can tell you about a time when my life flashed before my eyes. It was quite a few years back when BR was still located at Five Dock. I had an appointment with an Asian lady, whose name I can’t recall. This particular lady was extremely buxom. I’m not sure what size her breasts were, but they were indeed very big. The session had progressed to the stage where I was lying on my back. She was standing at the end of the table behind my head, when she leaned forward and placed her breasts right over my face. They actually completely covered my face and she remained in that position while reaching down to massage my torso. Unfortunately her breasts prevented me from breathing.  I held out as long as I could, but eventually I had to desperately wiggle my head out from beneath her like a mad man to suck in a lung full of air. It sort of spoilt the session. I don’t think she was impressed, but I can assure you my heart was pumping. I never saw her again, and I don’t think she stayed at BR for very long. It’s funny thinking back on it now.

• Haha 1

Remember the old rickety stairs up the back . And then exiting directly out the door onto the Main Street 

53 minutes ago, amos said:

Remember the old rickety stairs up the back . And then exiting directly out the door onto the Main Street 

Yes I do. Sometimes at the top of the wooden stairs you might find a girl or two having a cigarette together, kitted out in their lingerie. If I left by the central stairway leading out onto the street, I sometimes turned right for a coffee from the cafe on the corner of the building, or turned left for a better quality coffee and cake from one of the good Italian places. Great memories from there. It’s good also that some of the furniture was relocated to the new place at Camperdown. I remember being asked once to stand facing a corner in the kitchen while another punter left the building. Bloody funny. I felt I was back in kindergarten. I remember walking in once and found Monique sitting on the sofa in the reception area wearing fluffy slippers and reading the newspaper.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I remember walking in once and found Monique sitting on the sofa in the reception area wearing .....? ONLY? .....fluffy slippers and reading the newspaper.

• Haha 2

It’s about time for another blast from the past. Back in the old Five Dock days, I was walking up the back lane to BR and happened upon lovely Tania walking down the lane to get some supplies from the supermarket at the end of the lane. Tania was still a receptionist and hadn’t yet morphed into the legendary Jaime. She was wearing tight, white pants and as it happened to be raining on that day, her pants were wet and rather see-through. I tried not to stare, but as we passed one another she smiled and said the rain seemed to be causing a slight problem for her.

I often teased her while she was a receptionist suggesting she should become a masseuse. I was mightily surprised when she did jump the fence. I have fantastic memories of subsequent happy hours spent with her, individually or in doubles or triples. She was a beautiful lady; fun to be with, outgoing, sexy and smart. I hope life is treating her very well now. I’m sure it is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope you don’t mind me continuing on with my theme of reminiscence, as that’s the best I can do at this stage of the lockdown. I’ve been debating whether to talk about this particular lady. There have been countless reviews and comments about her, including many by me, so permit me to add another. She is without a doubt a BR legend.

I met Crystal on my very first visit to BR back in the Five Dock days. I’d never been to any establishment before, so it was a new experience for me. Crystal had only started a few weeks earlier I think. I’d spent some time looking at the BR website and had already decided I wanted to see Crystal. I wasn’t aware I could make an appointment in advance though and when I arrived I found myself going through the meet and greet introductions. I was blown away by the beautiful girls who came out to say hello. Crystal was everything I had anticipated and more. She exuded a lovely warmth, which matched her incredible beauty. Of course it was Crystal I chose to spend time with.

I’m still seeing Crystal after all this time. She only works occasionally now, but each appointment is as exciting as the first. What’s so special about Crystal? That’s easy and I could write a book about her. There are so many things. She’s such an intelligent lady with a wealth of high level qualifications that she has worked very hard to obtain. Conversation with her is extremely engaging. She is a very caring person. She truly believes each client deserves the best service possible and she certainly delivers. She is fun to be with. We’ve had such fun, happy times together; too many to recount. She’s quite adventurous and has opened my eyes and heart to experience many new things I never thought possible, but found absolutely enjoyable. She is very accepting. I’m no oil painting and I’m quite a bit older than her. Nevertheless she has always welcomed me with open arms, and for that I’m very grateful.

I thought I’d mention this aspect last as Crystal is so much more than a beautiful lady. But she is indeed very beautiful. I’m sure her beauty just seems to be increasing. And without a doubt she is the most desirable, sexiest lady I have ever met in my entire life, without exception.

I give thanks often that I met this lovely lady and that I’ve been able to enjoy such wonderful times with her. Sometimes I just want to cuddle her and hold her close. Often I want to ravish her. At other times I simply want to enjoy her perfect company while snuggled up together in the spa.

My outlook on life has improved and my happiness level has increased enormously since that first time I met Crystal. Thank you Crystal. You’re more than a superstar.

• Like 3