Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, amos said:

Excellent comeback roster. Jennifer,Verity and Violet. Three of the very best

But no Zoe or Ariana ▪️ two of the best who were normal on Saturdays

26 minutes ago, Jaba35 said:

They didn’t get clearance to open up. Looks like the wait continues.

Ive also got the phone call not long ago from them that they have to cancel my booking. Any educated guess about how long? 

As mentioned in my earlier post...

What does this mean for all the 'therapeutic' shops in the suburbs who offer & provide the nude bodyslide and HJ 'behind the curtain'? Seems they have all opened up today business as usual. Am monitoring traffic on other forums and one particular place local to me has their big flashing red open sign going for the first time in over two months. 

Have also read on other forums that 'remedial' places, who've been allowed to re-open a few weeks already now, have resumed their additional services menus as well.

Anyway, the public health orders which pretty much closed everything down back in late March expire on 29th June. Imagine brothels and other sexual services premises will be allowed to resume then, if not soon after.

A bit longer to wait unfortunately.

So does the same apply to Bliss, The bathouse , etc etc.

Yes all the well known Asian joints that offer a lot more than R &T have their lights on .

I reckon it’s something to do with the Govt bureaucracy slackness in signing off their Covid19 Safe Plan. Whatever the delay might be, it’s frustrating and has spoiled this nice, sunny day. Oh well, back to the roof gutter cleaning for me.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, amos said:

So does the same apply to Bliss, The bathouse , etc etc.

Yes all the well known Asian joints that offer a lot more than R &T have their lights on .

I know that Nirvana (+ their associated shops) and Sirs were planning to open, but have since posted on the socials that they won't be. So I assume the same applies to Bliss, Upmarket Bathouse and all the others as well. Bliss haven't posted on socials since the early part of the shut down.

Some places have been offering 'outcalls' the entire shut down period. For said places, that offering will apparently continue.

• Confused 1
27 minutes ago, Porkchop said:

nyway, the public health orders which pretty much closed everything down back in late March expire on 29th June. Imagine brothels and other sexual services premises will be allowed to resume then, if not soon after.

They put out a new public health order on the 29th May, that specified that members of the public were not to be admitted to a sex services premises, so it is another 90 days from then that it automatically expires. There was probably a new one last  night to specify the new rules. All that the Minister of Health has to do is to change the date, print it off and sign it, and the process starts again with a new 90 day expiry. 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I reckon it’s something to do with the Govt bureaucracy slackness in signing off their Covid19 Safe Plan. Whatever the delay might be, it’s frustrating and has spoiled this nice, sunny day. Oh well, back to the roof gutter cleaning for me.

The problem will be that they have been sex services premises and it is very difficult to stop being a sex services premises, and the order is no public allowed in sex services premises. 

1 minute ago, bushmaster said:

They put out a new public health order on the 29th May, that specified that members of the public were not to be admitted to a sex services premises, so it is another 90 days from then that it automatically expires. There was probably a new one last  night to specify the new rules. All that the Minister of Health has to do is to change the date, print it off and sign it, and the process starts again with a new 90 day expiry. 

Got it - didn't realise. Then it comes down to restriction easing.

The next lot of that won't be until July 1 and that's for further restriction easing on competitive kids and adult community sport. Seems that 'sex services premises' are going to be a while away yet.

1 hour ago, Porkchop said:

Who is open ?

I almost can’t be bothered checking anymore. It’s discouraging. 

• Haha 1

Meanwhile, I’ve noticed the local tattoo parlour is open for business today. I’d love to see their covid safe plan. They’re pretty up close and personal. The govt has stuffed this up. You can’t give the okay for massage parlours one week, then rescind it the next week. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Meanwhile, I’ve noticed the local tattoo parlour is open for business today. I’d love to see their covid safe plan. They’re pretty up close and personal. The govt has stuffed this up. You can’t give the okay for massage parlours one week, then rescind it the next week. 

Massage parlours are OK, but erotic massage is not, as it is a sexual service. Two different things. Nothing changed except that the cops probably explained to them that they would be around half an hour after opening.

Believe it has been discussed in this thread before.

There is no legal distinction between a tug shop and full service brothel. Once the service provider touches your dick, the place is considered a brothel. The premises that BR occupies also carries a brothel license if I'm not mistaken. While I'm no expert and only speculating, this is probably why BR has sadly not been allowed to open today. This is why it (and other established RnT's) will remain closed for the foreseeable future. For purpose of the current COVID-19 restrictions, the service that BR offers falls into the 'personal services' category.

Can see evidence that BR was trying to push the issue by rolling back on the extras policy, saying that they will be operating as a 'massage parlour' with respect to the current public health orders, submitting a COVID-Safe plan, then also displaying intent by publishing a limited roster and taking bookings. But clearly that wasn't enough to satisfy the authorities.

I think the industry is really being crippled now though. There is still no date set on when 'personal services' businesses can re-commence trade. In fact, it's about the only category of business or recreation which remains closed or not allowed. It can't even operate with restrictions in place or a high standard of COVID-Safe plan.

The only COVID-19 cases in NSW during the past two weeks have been isolated cases from people in quarantine (return-ees from overseas) and a couple of single cases out of schools (which didn't develop into clusters or spread into the wider community).

My hope now is that close contact businesses (like tattoo parlours etc), the re-opening of gyms and the further relaxation of regulations around community and professional sports don't trigger off a second wave. I'm sure that most gyms won't have a high standard of COVID-Safe plan (just a check in the box one), but they will still be allowed to go about their business as if the pandemic never existed. 

I don't believe for a second that they are going to strictly enforce the numbers of allowed people on the gym floor, and they won't get checked for this either. Does anyone really think the young COVID-safe officer at the entry making sure patrons are sanitizing their hands is going to tell the group of muscly air heads coming in to get their 'gains' that there are already too many people onsite and they have to leave? Good luck !!

One last point - if Bodyrotic (which is probably the most legit, cleanest, well run business in it's class) isn't allowed to open, then no other parlour should be opening either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From what I understand... Police may seek to fine premises that are open as massage parlours (and staff and customers on premise) for being in fact sex service premises and therefore not entitled to open.

• Like 1

This really is hypocrisy at its finest. Look at all those other types of business who have been given the green light.

19 hours ago, Porkchop said:

From what I understand... Police may seek to fine premises that are open as massage parlours (and staff and customers on premise) for being in fact sex service premises and therefore not entitled to open.

This is where it gets difficult. If a place has never officially offered sex services, either by advertising or a development application and call themselves a massage parlour the police would need to obtain evidence that they were offering sex services. I believe that in NSW it is illegal to be a massage parlour and offer sex services. It also is in conflict with the DA but that is a council matter.

If you look at their website Bodyrotic is an erotic massage venue not a massage parlour. So a sex services venue and they will have put in a DA for it. Bit hard to get around that.

I'm not certain whether customers can be fined. I see my WL regular outside of working hours so I could just claim to be her boyfriend.

• Like 1

^^^^
Under the NSW Summary Offences Act 1988, Section 16, prostitution or soliciting in a massage parlour is not allowed. Even masturbation by one person on another for payment would be considered an act of prostitution (S20). Thus, as you say, the reputable parlours and establishments will all have obtained Development Consent to operate as a brothel.

• Like 1

There’s a stack of places open Asian and non Asian that have and I’m sure still do everything they used to from massage to FS and everything in between . Must be disappointing  for places like BR who have tried to do the right thing 

• Like 3