Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

What's the going rate for extras at Bodyrotic these days now that it's permissible?

I used to get a BBBJ with swallow from one of my regulars prior to the 'rule change' and that cost me 90-100 (depending on change denomination after I paid in lobsters or bananas) however I wouldn't regard that as 'standard'.

• Haha 1
On 24/09/2020 at 8:53 PM, amos said:

Last time I was there I was offered FS and that was only 4 weeks ago so I guess it just depends on the girl 

The only thing ever offered to me was to have my back washed in the shower at the end. Then again, I’m no oil painting.

• Haha 3
Just now, PlayDohBalls said:

The only thing ever offered to me was to have my back washed in the shower at the end. 

How much?

• Haha 1
On 24/09/2020 at 7:16 PM, lostlittleboy said:

I paid in lobsters or bananas

I brought a lobster along for us to eat one day, which I bought at the Fish Markets on the way in. I also once fronted up in a badly fitting banana suit. The lady I was seeing had dared me to wear it. She collected me from the waiting room wearing her pyjamas. That’s my only lobster/banana payment.

• Haha 2

It looks like the roll-back of the extras policy might have been reversed. There was a specific mention about the roll-back, but now I can’t see it on the website. Does this mean that extras are once again permitted, or have I missed the roll-back statement on the website?

Extras are definitely permitted again. I was chatting to one of the girls about it - they were suspended for a while pre/post-COVID closure (unsure exactly when) but they’re definitely allowed now. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Adam Ville said:

Extras are definitely permitted again. I was chatting to one of the girls about it - they were suspended for a while pre/post-COVID closure (unsure exactly when) but they’re definitely allowed 

4 minutes ago, Adam Ville said:

Extras are definitely permitted again. I was chatting to one of the girls about it - they were suspended for a while pre/post-COVID closure (unsure exactly when) but they’re definitely allowed now. 

So nothing has changed then lol

• Haha 2
On 15/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Edit: comment deleted.

hmmm, I read this before it was removed. Certainly curious as to what happened... but appreciate discretion, so no worries... :)

@ausmtv  The lady I recently caught up with certainly gave her all. I’m just not a fan of extras, although Summer does wash my back in the shower, which is quite nice.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@bombers000 I can’t see that this would be a problem. Just ask the lady on the day. I’m a bit past the age limit for multiple shots, although it did happen during a one hour session a little while back; more a totally unexpected rather than a planned thing.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, bombers000 said:

Hey guys, with longer bookings, are you able to get multiple shots? I’ve only ever booked for one hour. Thanks!

The experience I’ve had with girls at BR is yes without a doubt. Some times they have been actually been a little disappointed if I don’t cum more than once. Wish I was 25 again and discovered places like BR.

Guess that’s why we book for 2 hours or more. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, bombers000 said:

Hey guys, with longer bookings, are you able to get multiple shots? I’ve only ever booked for one hour. Thanks!

It's never been a problem (provided you ask immediately to ensure enough time). However it's annoying as you need to clean up and the girls might be less touchy if you're covered in baby-batter unless you shower, consuming valuable time.

I suggest you work on your premature ejaculation instead and practice going the distance. Girls in real life will thank you for it. 

Tell the girls when you're on edge and make sure they back off as required. 

10 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Tell the girls when you're on edge and make sure they back off as required. 

Totally agree. Prolonged edging is much better than MSOG in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 24/09/2020 at 7:16 PM, lostlittleboy said:

What's the going rate for extras at Bodyrotic these days now that it's permissible?

I used to get a BBBJ with swallow from one of my regulars prior to the 'rule change' and that cost me 90-100 (depending on change denomination after I paid in lobsters or bananas) however I wouldn't regard that as 'standard'.

Any chance of sharing who the lady was so she can gain more business

On 26/10/2020 at 5:20 PM, Coflover said:

Any chance of sharing who the lady was so she can gain more business

I'll send you a PM. Want to kid myself mine is the only shaft she gargled.

Edit: Yeah, if lurkers who've barely posted a review could chill with the PMs demanding valuable intel that would be great. 

• Haha 2
On 18/09/2020 at 4:34 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I recently met Kylie, the new receptionist. She looked rather hot, and I thought it would be good if she jumped the fence as Tania once did when she became Jaime  

Oh my, what fond memories of Jaime (Tania), one of the absolute best.  There's been a few receptionists who've crossed over over the years but she was awesome.

• Like 2
On 28/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, lostlittleboy said:

I'll send you a PM. Want to kid myself mine is the only shaft she gargled.

Edit: Yeah, if lurkers who've barely posted a review could chill with the PMs demanding valuable intel that would be great. 

Wouldn't mind a PM LLB if you have the time.

Is there anyone here with a foot fetish? 

If so, can anyone recommend a masseuse at BR that's worth seeing for some foot fetish fun (footjobs, foot worship, barefoot trampling)? Would be greatly appreciated. 

I’ve been a foot licking, toe sucker from way back, though purely for those ladies who find it pleasurable. But it’s not really my kink. I’m not sure which girls on the current roster could help you out. 

The lovely and very helpful receptionists will no doubt steer you in the right direction. Don’t worry about asking. They’ve heard it all and are most understanding. 
Edit: I believe Rhianna spends some time in the Fantasy Room, so perhaps try her. Also Odette or Veronica might be  able to help.