Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I noticed that. Some of the comments made in previous years weren’t exactly glowing, so that’s a welcomed turn around. 

6 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I noticed that. Some of the comments made in previous years weren’t exactly glowing, so that’s a welcomed turn around. 

Or they were bullshit?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I thought I’d check whether anyone has acquired personally signed knickers yet? I’m tempted.

Maybe they should have a scent rating section just like the the top ten girls ?

• Haha 2

@rtfan I’m pretty sure I met Tia quite a while back. If it’s the lady I’m thinking of, she was originally rostered under another name (which escapes me) then changed her name to Tia. I can’t recall much about the session unfortunately, except that I enjoyed it and she was delightful company. I saw her only once as I was a regular with various others at the time. Then again, the name Tia could have been recycled after the original one left.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rtfan said:

Any intel on Chantelle or Tia ?

Haven't spied any recent reviews.

Chantelle is a very beautiful curvy tall lady one of best asses I've ever seen. Watching  her perform reverse body slides Puts me in a state of pure bliss. Her massage skills aren’t the best but her body slides are amazing. If you play your cards right and show her the respect she deserves extras might be on offer.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, rtfan said:

Any intel on Chantelle or Tia ?

Haven't spied any recent reviews.

Tia is certainly good value.   Saw her many moons ago, but still the same one on the roster.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Thanks lads - appreciate the intel.

Now to coordinate availability - hers and mine.  

No problem Mate. If we all share intel from time to time It will help most of us avoid a dud punt especially when there are no photos of the girls and no reviews on the BR website.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, xiclarence said:

Tia is certainly good value.   Saw her many moons ago, but still the same one on the roster.  

I'm either planning to see Arianna or Tia for my next punt. What's Tia's massage ability like can she do a firm style massage or only that hand sliding bullshit.   

10 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

I love hand sliding bullshit. 

Haha everyone's different I guess. I love tall heavy girls like Miley or Chantelle really utilizing there body weight to increase the pressure of the massage to me this is so raunchy. I'm a big solid bloke though maybe a small frame guy would get squashed. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Death by Snu Snu!

One of these days I'm going have a 2 hour session with Miley and Chantelle and have these beautiful ladies really give it to me nice and forceful the way i like it.  Hopefully I will still be alive after the session to report back.

So they have a new chair now in the fantasy room . Some wonderful memories there. 
Not too sure about how the chair works ?

So they have a new chair now in the fantasy room . Some wonderful memories there. 

20 minutes ago, amos said:

I’ve never heard of them so I goggled it. Here’s a few grabs:

......The Sukebe chair is a versatile, compact chair that originated in Japan. It is modeled after bathing stools that are traditionally used in nursing homes.

The chair has a u-shaped hole under the seat so that your masseuse can reach in there. The hole is big enough so that the masseuse can lather you up and then sensually wash the genital and anal area....

...Originally it was meant to help doctors help a patient clean their haemorrhoids but because of the design was quickly adopted by the Japanese erotic massage community....

....This of course gives the masseuse the opportunity to clean your testicles and anus. She does this be standing behind the chair  and reaching underneath....

.....As you sit on the tool in an upright position, you can enjoy the visual excitement of watching your naked masseuse kneel down to perform the lathering ritual.

Watch her delicate hands reach into the u-shaped hole to sensually cup and caress your penis and testicles. She will also soap up the anal area. Sit back and let your imagination and fantasies run wild....

Well gents, who will be the first to post a review...lol

I knew you’d have be the first to have all the answers . Does sound interesting . As I’m not far off the nursing home lol perhaps I should experience a session or 2 before I eNd up there . Assuming some of the girls at BR will partake to give an old man some experience the nursing home is looking good . Cheers PDB 

• Haha 1

Ah yes. I remember the Sukube-isu well, where a young Japanese masseuse inspected and cleaned my nether regions with her medically trained tongue. 

I don't think Bodyrotic will do it justice. 

• Haha 2

Has anyone seen Lexi can they vouch?. from the description on BR seems like she would be my type. Also on another note good to see BR is putting more photos up of the girls makes it easier for guys who don't live close by who might want to make and appointment instead of taking your chances at intros.

Looks like Monday will be a fun day ... the Topless Equinox on March 22nd .. may just have to drop in and go through the intro process rather than a booking ... although not sure the girls will appreciate me being topless :) 

On another note I see a review for Maddi but the review is for Maree, does anybody know if Maree just changed her name or is reviewer wrong, or just a review under wrong lady? I did see Maree a few years back when she first started, and if same lady would be worth a revisit  

• Like 1