Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

It’s now looking like 1 July might be the restart date. This was posted by another member in the NSW Q&A thread.
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/game-changer-berejiklian-opens-up-state-from-july-1-with-one-exception-20200614-p552fy.html

I’m not getting too excited yet until I know for sure it’s absolutely, rolled gold, 100% correct. The recent false reopening balls-up nearly sent me into a 24 hour state of depression.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only thing which will stop 1st July from happening will be a second wave of the virus. My prediction is that all will be fine. ▪️

• Like 3

Sophie has updated the BR website to indicate the opening is now Wednesday 1 July. If this falls through once again I’m taking up stamp collection.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m hoping the roster will be published either tonight or tomorrow. I’m not getting ahead of myself after the last false start, but I’m busting to make an appointment. I’m thinking the roster will come out tomorrow so that appointments can be made in advance for Wednesday.

• Like 1

I’ve never had the pleasure. You could meet her yourself. She’s working Thursday evening.

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The roster is out now and I’ve made an appointment. Happy days!

Let me guess...…… Charlize

Again, I am reading conflicting information across various media platforms and also other forums that 'sex service' premises will still not be allowed to open tomorrow. Not sure what this means for Bodyrotic, plus other Erotic Massage establishment who have advertised rosters and outlined their COVID Safe plans in anticipation.

I won't believe it until someone reports back that they got through the doors, got naked and got oiled up!

Fingers crossed for those with a booking tomorrow. My hope is to be able to pay a visit later in the week or the weekend.

1 hour ago, Porkchop said:

won't believe it until someone reports back that they got through the doors, got naked and got oiled up!

My appointment is for Friday. If the roster is still up tomorrow then I think you could consider it to be full steam ahead.

1 hour ago, Porkchop said:

Again, I am reading conflicting information across various media platforms and also other forums that 'sex service' premises will still not be allowed to open tomorrow. Not sure what this means for Bodyrotic, plus other Erotic Massage establishment who have advertised rosters and outlined their COVID Safe plans in anticipation.

I won't believe it until someone reports back that they got through the doors, got naked and got oiled up!

Fingers crossed for those with a booking tomorrow. My hope is to be able to pay a visit later in the week or the weekend.

If you have no luck with BR take a trip to Crows Nest bathouse They have been open for 2 weeks and offer everything and then some and I don't think they have a COVID safe plan.

3 minutes ago, amos said:

If you have no luck with BR take a trip to Crows Nest bathouse They have been open for 2 weeks and offer everything and then some and I don't think they have a COVID safe plan.

Its dated and run down very similar to the old Five dock BR but at $200 per hour its a bargain price and there are a few nice girls.

On 01/07/2020 at 8:01 AM, lostlittleboy said:

Are BBBJs Covid safe?

That’s a very interesting question. From what I’ve read, studies have shown there are small traces of the corona virus in the semen of recovering patients. However, I can’t find any conclusive evidence to indicate this could transmit the virus to others. On the other hand, if the girl has the Covid19 , I’m speculating that her saliva could transmit the virus to your penis. Perhaps give it a good scrubbing afterwards.
So in summing up, I’d say bbbj’s are covid safe. But don’t take my word for it as I really don’t know what I’m talking about. 

5 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

That’s a very interesting question. From what I’ve read, studies have shown there are small traces of the corona virus in the semen of recovering patients. However, I can’t find any conclusive evidence to indicate this could transmit the virus to others. On the other hand, if the girl has the Covid19 , I’m speculating that her saliva could transmit the virus to your penis. Perhaps give it a good scrubbing afterwards.
So in summing up, I’d say bbbj’s are covid safe. But don’t take my word for it as I really don’t know what I’m talking about. 

If there are traces of Corona virus, then the same goes for the flu virus... both can kill you

• Like 1

As I walked in to BR today I passed two blokes walking out. I said hello to each of them and bugger me, they both replied. I always try to talk with any other blokes I see there. They almost never respond and just pretend they didn’t see me. So if you were one of those two blokes today, well done lads. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

As I walked in to BR today I passed two blokes walking out. I said hello to each of them and bugger me, they both replied. I always try to talk with any other blokes I see there. They almost never respond and just pretend they didn’t see me. So if you were one of those two blokes today, well done lads. 

I dont know why some fuckwits are so ashamed.

• Thanks 3
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

You trying to pick up a punting partner perhaps? :)

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

But more importantly PlayDohBalls, which of the lovely girls did you see? No doubt you left as delighted as you were when you walked in.

4 minutes ago, stavrosarissa said:

But more importantly PlayDohBalls, which of the lovely girls did you see? No doubt you left as delighted as you were when you walked in.

I saw lovely Summer for a slightly different, but very enjoyable time. I walked out even more delighted than when I entered. Then I got a hamburger, cappuccino, and a macaroon for the drive home with triple j turned up and the window open. Top day.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I saw lovely Summer for a slightly different, but very enjoyable time. I walked out even more delighted than when I entered. Then I got a hamburger, cappuccino, and a macaroon for the drive home with triple j turned up and the window open. Top day.

I wish i could feel like that

• Haha 1

The beautiful Savannah has disappeared off the list of masseuses. Has anyone got any intel about where she has gone?

• Sad 1

Just a quick general question gentlemen. Have you been asked for contact details at any venue you’ve visited (name, mobile number, email), or been asked if you’ve been in contact with any COVID infected persons, returned from overseas, or had your temperature checked before entry?