Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I think there might be an article in the Sunday Telegraph 24 May, reporting that 17 Sydney establishments have written to the NSW Health Minister and health bureaucrats   requesting approval to recommence for a trial period to demonstrate they can operate as safely as other businesses. I’ll copy the article here when it’s printed if anyone is interested. While BR isn’t named as one of the 17, similar establishments were (Bliss and Kings Court). Here’s hoping the request finds a sympathetic and affirmative response.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snowflake's chance in hell given the number of other more respectable businesses who could make the same exact argument and won't get a look in.

At best this will go in the bottom of a drawer somewhere and the passage of time will take care of it quicker.

Of course any hooker paying taxes at a legitimate sexual services business should be as eligible as anyone else for Jobkeeper. 

• Like 1

Yes it would be most interesting to know how many pay tax. Hence the reason the government may not be too concerned when they come back unfortuneately.

I would imagne privates may have a better chance.

• Like 1

Here’s the article in today’s paper.
 This article is from the May 24 issue of The Daily Telegraph Digital Edition. 

IN A bid to get back to work brothels are offering to force clients to use the COVIDSafe app and ban group sex. 

Eighteen Sydney brothel owners are calling on the state government to lift the “unconscionable” COVID-19 bonk ban which they say is unfairly crippling the industry. In a letter to NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard the brothels are begging for a trial period to show they are just as safe as physiotherapists and beauticians. 

The federal government recommends brothels and strip clubs remain closed indefinitely , however the state government has the power to reopen the venues. New Zealand and the Northern Territory have reopened their industries with restrictions. 

Group spokeswoman Julie Bates said brothel closures mean clients “may now be seeking intimate connections in a less safe manner and environments through Tinder hook-ups and the like” . 

“We believe our industry would understand that if an infection with COVID-19 was traced to an individual at that sex services premises, that venue would cease trading while investigations were in train as in any other or workplace ,” Ms Bates said. 

“Our mitigation measures and reopening safety plans include limiting the number of people on the premises at any one time, isolation of clients on arrival and questioning their recent travel and health status. 

“And, of course, maintaining usual safe practices for the prevention of STIs including HIV.” 

There are about 1000 female sex workers employed in Sydney brothels in any one week, according to the Kirby Institute at UNSW. 

Kate, who owns Ma Belle Cheri in Clyde, said she is aware of brothels that have folded because of the lockdown and expects others to follow suit. “Our industry has an excellent track record over 30-plus years responding to the HIV pandemic as partners in prevention,” she said. 

“We are a legitimate industry and contribute to the state’s revenue source. 

“There is also the role we play for those of our clients living with a disability.” 

A NSW Health spokesman said: “The requirements in the (public health) order are continually being reviewed and revised where appropriate.” 

Copyright © 2020 News Pty Limited

3 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Snowflake's chance in hell given the number of other more respectable businesses who could make the same exact argument and won't get a look in.

At best this will go in the bottom of a drawer somewhere and the passage of time will take care of it quicker.

You could be right, although I hope otherwise.

Interesting.

Personally, I won't be installing COVID Safe on my devices for any reason, not just to enable me to visit a RnT establishment.

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Group spokeswoman Julie Bates said brothel closures mean clients “may now be seeking intimate connections in a less safe manner and environments through Tinder hook-ups and the like” . 

I like how they try and justify this by using the dating apps, given some establishments have been running private operations on the down-low since the forced closures came in.

I fear it may come down to a no vaccine = no play situation, and there are no guarantees that there will ever be a vaccine for this as there has never been a vaccine developed for any type of coronavirus in the past.

The tinder comparison is a good one. If they're serious about a bonking ban with strangers, they should make tinder and the like illegal too.

• Like 2

Well something needs to give soon or they will all disappear . Imagine that . Devastating 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My barber is up pretty close to my face for about 20 minutes. I got a beard trim during the week so it was about 30 minutes all up. So what’s the difference with sex work? There’s lots of ways the ladies can work safely.The Asian therapeutic massage shop is open in the local shopping centres. So what’s the difference when by necessity they must be close and personal? Kissing will be out, but that’s not my thing anyway. I really can’t see a problem provided safe work practices are used. I’d expect the girls would be regularly tested. It’s standard practice to test regularly for STI’s so another form of testing isn’t a problem. NZ has approved sex work to recommence. Surely we can also. Plus, sex work is a legitimate business and occupation in NSW. There’s no need to deny operators and workers their right to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep. And many of those Asian shopping centre places offer happy endings and sometimes they "take off" too.lol

And then the next customer is a middle aged women looking for a neck or foot massage.I find it rather amusing.

There is one near me that reopened 2 weeks ago and whenever I walk past they smile.

I had a massage back in January at a totally legit place that I have been to many times before.

With 10 minutes to go she offered me the HE for $20 which was awesome.

Probably been there 20 times before and never had that occur. Thank God she left her clothes on.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tin Cup said:

I fear it may come down to a no vaccine = no play situation, and there are no guarantees that there will ever be a vaccine for this as there has never been a vaccine developed for any type of coronavirus in the past.

The tinder comparison is a good one. If they're serious about a bonking ban with strangers, they should make tinder and the like illegal too.

I heard that people have been posting photos of their COVID-19 test results on their dating app profiles, to prove that they're safe to meet up with for a bonk. ▪️ 

• Haha 3

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this. I had a Covid19 test today and should have the results tomorrow. Your throat and each nostril gets swabbed with a thin stick. The stick up the nose makes your eyes water a little, but no big deal. It’s quick and simple. I imagine some of you have already been tested, and I expect the girls will also be regularly tested when it’s business as usual again.

Test results are negative. I’m good to go. Now we just need the girls to return.

I read this in today’s Telegraph. Thankfully sex work is legal in NSW and sex workers have the force of the law to protect them from sexual assault

This article is from the May 29 issue of The Daily Telegraph Digital Edition. To subscribe, visit https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/.

A MAN accused of sexually assaulting a masseuse at an “erotic” Sydney parlour will fight the allegations, saying he paid for sex. 

Matthew Cooper, 32, was charged almost two years after police allege he assaulted the 26-year-old worker at a Camperdown parlour in June 2018. 

He was arrested at Newtown Police Station in late March. He did not appear in Downing Centre Local Court yesterday where the matter was adjourned to July. 

Cooper is charged with two counts of sexual intercourse without consent and one count of indecent assault — he has pleaded not guilty to all charges. 

The Daily Telegraph understands Cooper’s lawyers will challenge the police version of events that he indecently assaulted the woman as she gave him a massage. Cooper’s lawyers will instead argue he paid the woman for sex at the parlour which bills itself as the city’s premiere “erotic massage” venue with a “grand finale” on its menu. 

17 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I read this in today’s Telegraph. Thankfully sex work is legal in NSW and sex workers have the force of the law to protect them from sexual assault

This article is from the May 29 issue of The Daily Telegraph Digital Edition. To subscribe, visit https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/.

A MAN accused of sexually assaulting a masseuse at an “erotic” Sydney parlour will fight the allegations, saying he paid for sex. 

Matthew Cooper, 32, was charged almost two years after police allege he assaulted the 26-year-old worker at a Camperdown parlour in June 2018. 

He was arrested at Newtown Police Station in late March. He did not appear in Downing Centre Local Court yesterday where the matter was adjourned to July. 

Cooper is charged with two counts of sexual intercourse without consent and one count of indecent assault — he has pleaded not guilty to all charges. 

The Daily Telegraph understands Cooper’s lawyers will challenge the police version of events that he indecently assaulted the woman as she gave him a massage. Cooper’s lawyers will instead argue he paid the woman for sex at the parlour which bills itself as the city’s premiere “erotic massage” venue with a “grand finale” on its menu. 

I heard about this on the news a couple of days ago and couldn't  understand why he would be charged with assault if he's paying for it. Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

2 minutes ago, Tin Cup said:

I heard about this on the news a couple of days ago and couldn't  understand why he would be charged with assault if he's paying for it. Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

The key is what she consented to. If she consented to intercourse, then it's one thing, if not, then it's another. One of those things we'll have to wait and see what happens in court.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Tin Cup said:

Sexual assault can happen even if intercourse was consented to. It will all come out in the court case. 

• Like 1

The NSW Govt announced today that massage parlours can reopen from 13 June. I’m waiting to see the fine print to see what the caveats are, but it looks like it’s business once  more. I’ll be counting down the days until then - can’t wait ▪️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So assuming most of the girls return who would you look forward to seeing the most . Apart from Crystal of course ?

@amos  Apart from Crystal, it’s Summer all the way for me. She’s such a lovely lady and very beautiful. I’ve always loved catching up with her. She’s classy, graceful and sexy. Summer in winter! Eleven days to go.

And what about yourself?