Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

48 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Just a quick general question gentlemen. Have you been asked for contact details at any venue you’ve visited (name, mobile number, email), or been asked if you’ve been in contact with any COVID infected persons, returned from overseas, or had your temperature checked before entry?

Have had temperature checked at some venues (not all), but no contact details taken (although not sure if they are keeping record of name & mobile number when taking bookings over the phone - would have thought we'd need to follow the pub/club method of signing in and recording the time as well). Have not yet been questioned by any venue I've visited from that whole 'contact tracing' perspective.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Just a quick general question gentlemen. Have you been asked for contact details at any venue you’ve visited (name, mobile number, email), or been asked if you’ve been in contact with any COVID infected persons, returned from overseas, or had your temperature checked before entry?

Visited bliss early July and was asked to write phone number on a postit which was folded and put in a locked Box the manager explained she had only key and each week had a different colour postit

But  next 2 visits was only a temperature check at the door it was a different reception who may recognise my face but doubt she knows my number

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback on the covid requirements gents. I thought there would have been a more consistent approach across venues. 

• Like 1

Hey guys

I've been visiting BR quite frequently, but wanted to try a different one for a change. BR is by far my fav venue, but I'm wondering: what are the other similar ones in Sydney that let you walk in and pick a girl from a line up?

Keen to try something different this week.

Cheers

@Joeramone233 

If you just mean around the CBD bliss on crown do the traditional intro at nirvana you get a list of available girls and their room number so you go room to room to make your pick 

If you don't mind the outer suburbs the Bellevue in Carlton and secrets of Sydney in Taren point do intro

All pretty much the same probably city venue's are more likely to have better looking girls but all have about the same chance of good time or not

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Rae said:

@Joeramone233 

If you just mean around the CBD bliss on crown do the traditional intro at nirvana you get a list of available girls and their room number so you go room to room to make your pick 

If you don't mind the outer suburbs the Bellevue in Carlton and secrets of Sydney in Taren point do intro

All pretty much the same probably city venue's are more likely to have better looking girls but all have about the same chance of good time or not

Yes Nirvana is a lot of fun if theres a lot of girls on.

Upmarket bathouse is ok if you like larger and older but price is cheap although they will all push the extras.

• Like 1

Anyone know if Freya is coming back? She was stunning. If there's other girls around Sydney similar to her please let me know

2 hours ago, Washersmit said:

Anyone know if Freya is coming back? She was stunning. If there's other girls around Sydney similar to her please let me know

Freya is still on the list of girls, so she hasn’t left. Maybe she’s taking a break. Keep checking the roster. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Freya is still on the list of girls, so she hasn’t left. Maybe she’s taking a break. Keep checking the roster. 

I hope she comes back.  Only seen her once and it is a very fond memory.  Unfortunateky, could never get time to go to BR when she has been on shift.  Freya and Savannah would have been a dream double, but sadly, Savannah has moved on.  (Does anyone know where to?)

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, xiclarence said:

I hope she comes back.  Only seen her once and it is a very fond memory.  Unfortunateky, could never get time to go to BR when she has been on shift.  Freya and Savannah would have been a dream double, but sadly, Savannah has moved on.  (Does anyone know where to?)

Savannah moved on? Well damn that's sad news. Though i haven't seen her in ages she was one where the lines got so blurred i wasn't sure if i was going in for the rnt or the genuine laugh 😂

I’ve been unable to visit for a few weeks due to unavoidable commitments. It’s probably my longest absence in about eleven years. But I returned once again today at last and thankfully I’ll be back to my normal weekly romp. Summer was as enticing as always today. I missed this lovely lady, but happy now I’m back.

• Like 1

I had a great time with Summer today. We had a Nuru session. A while back I bought a large quantity of good Japanese Nuru on EBay. We mixed it with a little warm water in a bowl and then slipped and slid with abandon. All was going well until we accidentally tipped over the bowl in mid flight, and then things went even better. Nuru is unbelievably slippery and excellent for something a little different. Summer was wonderful. She always is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I recently met Kylie, the new receptionist. She looked rather hot, and I thought it would be good if she jumped the fence as Tania once did when she became Jaime  

36 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

She looked rather hot, and I thought it would be good if she jumped the fence

So, "fence" is your punting name I assume

• Haha 1

I too am interested in any intel on Simone. Am tempted to try, but these days I'm more likely to go with one of the ladies on my repeats list than try new and risk a dud punt (reflection of the times we live in).

A girlfriend of mine wants to try her first 'girl/girl massage' (and she won't let me watch - doh!) and when we were on the website today looking at the roster of girls that see women, we were surprised at the lack of photos of many of the masseuses. She's a real 'plan ahead' kind of girl - she's nervous about seeing a lineup in the flesh & would rather know what her options are from the visuals on the website.

I had a look at some of the familiar names from my previous visits over the years, and noticed many of these ladies don't have photos anymore. 

Seems a bit odd! I thought a photo would be the first thing to draw a customer in ...

19 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Roj there are a few lovely ladies to visit. How about Rhianna, Violet or Samantha?

Yes Violet would be an excellent choice as long as she likes her tasteful body art.

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Roj said:

A girlfriend of mine wants to try her first 'girl/girl massage' (and she won't let me watch - doh!) and when we were on the website today looking at the roster of girls that see women, we were surprised at the lack of photos of many of the masseuses. She's a real 'plan ahead' kind of girl - she's nervous about seeing a lineup in the flesh & would rather know what her options are from the visuals on the website.

I had a look at some of the familiar names from my previous visits over the years, and noticed many of these ladies don't have photos anymore. 

Seems a bit odd! I thought a photo would be the first thing to draw a customer in ...

Well at least you were part of the plan of action. Shame you can’t watch but hopefully you might get some details of the session which will be fun. 
Violet is stunning . Best choice IMO 

• Like 1