Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I reckon there’s no one better suited to you than Miley. 

Haha your probably right she my number one girt at BR these days. I should start my own massage parlor and call it Mileys after Miley and only hire big heavy beautiful strong curvaceous girls. I reckon it would give BR run for its money. I cant be the only bloke that loves these types of women. I always feel like what ever problems I have Miley always melts them away.

3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I should start my own massage parlor and call it Mileys after Miley

Great idea. I’d call it The Backache if it was me. 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I reckon there’s no one better suited to you than Miley. 

Well that depends on what you like in your lady ... I have not had the pleasure of seeing Miley, but I do prefer the slimmer ladies like Tara.... I have more than enough fat on me to make up for both of us :) 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

Well that depends on what you like in your lady ... I have not had the pleasure of seeing Miley, but I do prefer the slimmer ladies like Tara.... I have more than enough fat on me to make up for both of us :) 

Good to have a little bit of fat on you during the winter months will keep you and your lady warm. Save on heating cost I always try up bulk up in the winter and keep lean in the summer.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, punter185 said:

@Realman1988 I’m with you on this one. Strong curvaceous ladies with thick thighs...... heaven!

Payton sounds Like she might be your type check the BR photos she looks strong.

Good news guys no need to print the vouchers out for BR anymore. Just take a photo with your smart device of the vouchers on the BR website and text them your appointment details.

• Like 3

Just wandering does BR have any hot black girls (African decent). Ive been with some really sexy Latinas with chocolate colored skin but never a African lady this as always been a bit of a fantasy of mine they seem like they would make really good masseuses strong looking ladies with amazing curves.

On 12/05/2021 at 5:33 PM, Realman1988 said:

Payton sounds Like she might be your type check the BR photos she looks strong.

Forget Payton, I reckon Iris is more suitable for your tastes.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

Have you seen either girl in the flesh?. Might go to BR sometime this week Would love to play with a nice big round juicy ass mmm.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Have you seen either girl in the flesh?.

Yes Iris in the intro. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Have you seen either girl in the flesh?. Might go to BR sometime this week Would love to play with a nice big round juicy ass mmm.

Then Iris is your lady.

• Like 1
On 23/05/2021 at 8:38 AM, Realman1988 said:

Just wandering does BR have any hot black girls (African decent). Ive been with some really sexy Latinas with chocolate colored skin but never a African lady this as always been a bit of a fantasy of mine they seem like they would make really good masseuses strong looking ladies with amazing curves.

I haven't seen an African on the Bodyrotic roster since Paris (the delight from Ghana!) left a few years back.  

It's hard to find an African masseuse! Dreamgirl130 at Alexandria had a British African a couple of years back. They currently have Emily, a black Brazilian. 

2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Yes Iris in the intro. 

Okay thanks will look into it. i am also really interested in Chase she looks smoking hot in her BR photos curves look amazing. if you can keep a look out for me i would appreciate it thanks.

4 hours ago, Roj said:

I haven't seen an African on the Bodyrotic roster since Paris (the delight from Ghana!) left a few years back.  

It's hard to find an African masseuse! Dreamgirl130 at Alexandria had a British African a couple of years back. They currently have Emily, a black Brazilian. 

Thanks mate I see a lot of hot ones out and about around Sydney hopefully BR can scoop one up and train her up.

I think you’d find more Africans in FS places compared to Massage. I spent time with this utterly gorgeous supermodel like Caribbean girl once. I’ve been trying to find someone like her for over five years now but no luck yet. 

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Roj said:

Seems Like there might be a market for African women. I reckon an African massage parlour would be a great idea would hopefully give us punters a more affordable mid range option.

While I do enjoy going to BR, I think it might be time for them to upgrade the brown towels with the centre hole that is placed on the tables. They are getting a little worn and thin, and don’t seem to have been replaced since I first started visiting. The white towels are good, but I reckon the brown ones are a bit past their prime.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I reckon the brown ones are a bit past their prime

No U

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The white towels are good, but I reckon the brown ones are a bit past their prime.

Probably the brown towels were originally white.......🤢

• Haha 2
On 23/05/2021 at 6:38 PM, Vitesse said:

Can I genuinely ask...is Iris quite large ? Her photos look stunning to me but I know they can deceive sometimes.

To expand on that I've seen Miley once and was amazing. Big fan. So is she quite similar or a fair bit ...'bigger' ?

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, PacoMan said:

Probably the brown towels were originally white.......🤢

I’ve been told about how they clean their towels. It’s done by a commercial cleaner, with hot water, good quality detergent, rinsing and ozone treatment. So cleanliness shouldn’t be a problem.

• Like 1
On 23/05/2021 at 6:38 PM, Vitesse said:

Also can I ask any regulars here...I have been told I should book in a spa by 1 or 2 girls. I never really asked what that meant. So you get in a spa bath with the lady before hand and im guessing this includes her getting it all off and giving a nice tease before you get on the table ???

Recommended at all ? Experiences??