Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, amos said:

Everything has changed . Basically in the short term and maybe further into the future there will be more private girls and also smaller private places operating. Sadly IMO the licensed premises will struggle due to COVID and compliance . 

And potentially with the current shortage of residential property for sale and Sydney prices expected to continue to rise many of these places could be sold and redeveloped into apartments and I’m sure the government would be more than happy to see that happen as they would benefit from stamp duty etc. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I still reckon early to mid November will be the reopening time.

I very much doubt it. It’ll be about time the 60+ are due for their AZ booster shot and government  will start scrambling to secure vaccine doses again because they’ve given too many away to other countries. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

I very much doubt it. It’ll be about time the 60+ are due for their AZ booster shot and government  will start scrambling to secure vaccine doses again because they’ve given too many away to other countries. 

Bloody hell! You’ve scared the shit out of me. I’m staying positive and sticking with November.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

Everything has changed . Basically in the short term and maybe further into the future there will be more private girls and also smaller private places operating. Sadly IMO the licensed premises will struggle due to COVID and compliance . 

Hate to accept this but your right mate the parlor business model might not be viable in this new world of ours. It saddens me BR was a Amazing place to visit the selection of women at any one time was unbelievable took credit card no surcharge no mucking around at the ATM Great location etc.

8 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Hate to accept this but your right mate the parlor business model might not be viable in this new world of ours. It saddens me BR was a Amazing place to visit the selection of women at any one time was unbelievable took credit card no surcharge no mucking around at the ATM Great location etc.

Have faith. Things will return to normal before we know it and this will just be a blip we will tell young callow punters about one day. BR has been around for a long time and it isn’t going anywhere. It’s too lucrative to let go.The sex industry as we know it isn’t going to end and fine establishments like BR will remain. I’d be very surprised if sex industry representatives aren’t already in deep negotiations with Govt about reopening. That’s what happened last time. 
Be patient, bide your time and save plenty of spondoolies for a huge reopening splurge.

• Like 1

The whole sex industry isn't going away, and places like Bodyrotic who have been around for a long time (and long established as the most legit & best in there class, etc) will adapt and continue to thrive without a doubt. But things have definitely changed. This will not be the same as the re-openings after the original lockdowns. There will be plenty of bumps in the road in these first few months going into early 2022. Further lockdowns are not out of the question either.

• Like 2

And of course business with a downturn of 30% or more is receiving assistance in the form of the business grant and also job saver for all the staff.

So financially all should be good for now 

8 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

fine establishments like BR will remain.

18 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

BR was a Amazing place to visit the selection of women at any one time was unbelievable

I don’t know about others here but i never really rated BR that highly compared to these lads. I think they’re a decent establishment but short of premiere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

I don’t know about others here but i never really rated BR that highly compared to these lads. I think they’re a decent establishment but short of premiere.

Maybe Ive been lucky or you have very high standards.

On 25/09/2021 at 8:46 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d be very surprised if sex industry representatives aren’t already in deep negotiations with Govt about reopening.

@PlayDohBalls You would think that if i owned BR i would be hounding the government every week for a update. The Fact that they keep putting up these reopening dates tells me there relationship with the government is not very honest or transparent. The Government needs to be honest and state at what percentage rate would the government be comfortable to allow sex on premise services to operate.

36 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

My thoughts exactly 

15 minutes ago, amos said:

My thoughts exactly 

I'm not trying to get to off topic but what parlors surpass BR in Terms of Quality of the girls and the available girls to chose from.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

I'm not trying to get to off topic but what parlors surpass BR in Terms of Quality of the girls and the available girls to chose from.

Yes we can’t get off topic. But there are many which are generally FS places just like BR . Mostly they all have reviews on this site 

• Thanks 1

The good thing about the sex industry is that there’s something, and someone, somewhere for everyone. Some blokes like a bit of this, and some like a bit of that. It’s what makes punting so much fun.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, amos said:

My thoughts exactly 

I guess we both have been privileged to have met a few premiere magic makers in our careers. 🪄 😸

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 24/9/21 at 11:14 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Bloody hell! You’ve scared the shit out of me. I’m staying positive and sticking with November.

Comments made today were that at 90% 16+ vaccination everything should open up. Given that including the 12-15 we would have about 75% vaccinated and that is similar to other countries that opened up, we would be expected to. At the moment that looks like late October, but that is dependent on vaccination uptake continuing and the other states not asking for the vaccines we borrowed. There are also questions about delaying LGA with high case rates.

After that what happens will depend on case numbers, but should only include postcode sized areas or specific workplaces. I have the cash for 2 punts and I expect that I will use it in November as I’m double vaxxed.

6 hours ago, bushmaster said:

I have the cash for 2 punts and I expect that I will use it in November as I’m double vaxxed.

Serious commitment there. Is that for two full service punts or one massage and one fs?

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-release...rd-for-all-nsw

Key information:
Personal services such as hairdressers, spa, nail, beauty, waxing, tattoo and massage) can operate with one person per 4 sqm (uncapped)

From Dec 1... Massage changes to 1 per 2sqm. Intimate services can open with one person per 4 sqm (I assume intimate services is the nice wording for establishments which hold a brothel licence).

This means that Bodyrotic (and similar establishments) will be allowed to re-open at 1st December. Still just a little over two months away.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Porkchop said:

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-release...rd-for-all-nsw

Key information:
Personal services such as hairdressers, spa, nail, beauty, waxing, tattoo and massage) can operate with one person per 4 sqm (uncapped)

From Dec 1... Massage changes to 1 per 2sqm. Intimate services can open with one person per 4 sqm (I assume intimate services is the nice wording for establishments which hold a brothel licence).

This means that Bodyrotic (and similar establishments) will be allowed to re-open at 1st December. Still just a little over two months away.

Would include sex on premises venues. 

I wonder how many parlours will tell someone the can’t have a double because the room is only 11 Sqm.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bushmaster said:

Would include sex on premises venues. 

I wonder how many parlours will tell someone the can’t have a double because the room is only 11 Sqm.

I don't know about that .. the 4sqm rule says

"

Calculating the number of people for the size of your premises

Who to include in your calculations

When you are working out the maximum number of people allowed on the premises, do not include people who are

• working on the premises
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Villeroy26 said:

I don't know about that .. the 4sqm rule says

"

Calculating the number of people for the size of your premises

Who to include in your calculations

When you are working out the maximum number of people allowed on the premises, do not include people who are

• working on the premises

Good to know. At this place I saw this woman opened the door and then went to shut it when she saw that she would have been the fifth person in a 4 person limit. Guy told her it was OK because he was an employee.

21 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Yeah this is what I understand but there’s a chance it could be pushed back for a week or so but once opened we should have our freedoms back before it is locked down again at the end of January.

• Haha 1