Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m afraid that will be an extra. 

Probably would be the most worthwhile stimulation to my nether regions Ive had in a while.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Tested trick on the ServiceNSW app - logout before checking in. 

Will not save in your app checkin history.

This is sign out completely from your ServiceNSW app on phone.

Can then use to ServiceNSW app on phone to checkin, but not saved in your (account) checkin history.

So I assume the 2 girls on today must be busy with all the carry on and enthusiasm  over the last 3 months. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, rtfan said:

Tested trick on the ServiceNSW app - logout before checking in. 

Will not save in your app checkin history.

This is sign out completely from your ServiceNSW app on phone.

Can then use to ServiceNSW app on phone to checkin, but not saved in your (account) checkin history.

Good on you for trying but that is only part of the solution to the problem. The objective here is not to have any information stored on BR’s local or government database, not just the trojan bollox app.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

Good on you for trying but that is only part of the solution to the problem. The objective here is not to have any information stored on BR’s local or government database, not just the trojan bollox app.

Don’t bring a phone and get an official print out of your vaccine certificate.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, lemur said:

Don’t bring a phone and get an official print out of your vaccine certificate.

This could work if accepted but let’s get confirmation from BR @sophie

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

This could work if accepted but let’s get confirmation from BR @sophie

Aren’t businesses still required to provide alternate forms of registration? I still see businesses around me doing it.

4 minutes ago, lemur said:

Aren’t businesses still required to provide alternate forms of registration? I still see businesses around me doing it.

Yes ‘required’ to provide by nsw govt but on BR’s website it is stated ‘mandatory’ QR sign-in, speak of trying to over comply. 🤦‍♂️ 🐑 

QR check in won’t worry me in the slightest. I’ve made an appointment and I’m looking forward to getting back into it again.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

QR check in won’t worry me in the slightest. I’ve made an appointment and I’m looking forward to getting back into it again.

Personally i could not give a fuck  if people knew i pay money to get my cock pulled and get rubbed down by a young sexy girl. My main concern is my close contacts have to self isolate because I decided i wanted some TLC. i know you can caught out visiting a cafe etc but if feel like your your asking for it when you visit any parlous not just BR. How the fuck do you isolate when you in close contact with a naked woman this what mainly concerns me. I still will visit BR but it will be a second option to a private provider and will be keeping it on the down lo no more reviews.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Probably the same one that’s always been there. I just haven’t noticed it before. I generally go straight to the roster and that’s it for me.

Yea it been up awhile remember watching the video in my early 20s must be a bit old. They picked a pretty sexy girl to to the promo wonder if she ever worked at BR. BR should update the promo video with a girl with nice big tits and a round ass.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

And I’m guessing Wednesday ? Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

My main concern is my close contacts have to self isolate because I decided i wanted some TLC.

I share similar concerns also but my biggest fear is, if BR were to be identified a hotspot cluster then draw further heat by having coverage on the five o’clock news & smh! 😧 

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Out of curiosity, does Summer works late afternoon/evenings or weekends at all?? 

Should go for a good old fashion intro meet the girls in the flesh see if you get any vibes. its great for a bit of a perv anyway. I met Samira in a intro her BR photos don't do her justice best Ass and Legs Ive ever Seen and she use the room with ceiling Mirrors fucking unbelievable Views.

• Like 4

There’s a new girl who has taken the name “Nina”. The name should have been pensioned off, never to be used again, after the original and best retired. The new Nina has a lot to live up to.

14 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

There’s a new girl who has taken the name “Nina”. The name should have been pensioned off, never to be used again, after the original and best retired. The new Nina has a lot to live up to.

I never got to see her, was she aussie korean?

The original Nina was an Aussie. The new one is South American. 

Edit: I was back bright and early this morning, and of course I caught up with the very delectable Summer. How sweet it is to be back. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Edit: I was back bright and early this morning, and of course I caught up with the very delectable Summer. How sweet it is to be back. 

glad that u enjoyed ur time

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Vitesse said:

@Realman1988Chantelle is back tomorrow night!

Probably go Private for awhile mate until the QR codes get the fucking boot. Hopefully this new Premier of ours will do it. Alan Jones refers to him as our de facto prime Minster already he has has shown he has got more balls than Scott Morrison.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Probably go Private for awhile mate until the QR codes get the fucking boot. Hopefully this new Premier of ours will do it. Alan Jones refers to him as our de facto prime Minster already he has has shown he has got more balls than Scott Morrison.

It is a worry when you start quoting Alan Jones... :) 

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Cool. I am assuming this new one is Colombian to be precise?

3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

: I was back bright and early this morning, and of course I caught up with the very delectable Summer. How sweet it is to be back. 

Well done big boi. How was the check in process, who was the receptionist & was she norsey?

32 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Cool. I am assuming this new one is Colombian to be precise?

Well done big boi. How was the check in process, who was the receptionist & was she norsey?

Checkin was easy peasy. I used your name. Seriously though it was very quick. Dee was on and she glanced at the checkin and also the big green vax tick. It was too hard to see my name in the subdued lighting, but she did the right thing and made sure everything that needed to be spotted was spotted. Definitely not nosey. The location shown for the checkin is Gioxle, which for all intents could be the business name of a coffee shop or a fast food joint. If you have a significant other, I think it unlikely they would do a business name check for every place you visit.

As for my time in the room….ball tearing sexy fun. It’s great to be back.

As for the new Nina, I don’t know if she’s Colombian. I was told by the lady I saw that she’s a very nice, delightful lady. Still, it’s all in the eye of the beholder I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3