Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

56 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Siam is that like a Thai massage.

Yes.

56 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Are body slides and hand relief included or to I have to broker that my self directly with the Masseuse.. 

The one i go to is a legit therapeutic shop so no slides or hj. I mean for $65 dollars an hour full body massage,  one can’t ask for more. 

• Thanks 1
On 27/10/21 at 12:28 AM, renbrissy said:

I took his advice and was fortunate enough to make a booking this evening.

Tell us more of the check in process. 

3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Anyone seen Tara recently noticed she's on roster tonight would not Mind checking her out ?.

Maybe you should. I doubt she’s booked out 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Tell us more of the check in process. 

Pretty standard. The lady at reception duty will make sure you are double vaxxed so yeah will have a look/glance in your phone. I wouldn’t bother unless you are famous or something (& if you are, they already knows your name lol). I also think it’s sensible from the management.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So there’s been a lot of talk on this thread over the last 4 months or more about how devastated some members/ punters have been as they haven’t been able to get their BR fix. Lots of talk . Zero action . Apart from PDB no reviews. What’s happened ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@amos I was back there again today and spent a happy hour enjoying sexi-times with a sexy lady. No need to show my vax certificate again as Dee remembered it from last week. For those interested, the wall clock in the room has been replaced with a  digital clock sitting on the little cupboards. Next week….repeat.

I believe non-PP clients are fronting up and keeping the ladies busy, without being overly stressed. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos I was back there again today and spent a happy hour enjoying sexi-times with a sexy lady. No need to show my vax certificate again as Dee remembered it from last week. For those interested, the wall clock in the room has been replaced with a  digital clock sitting on the little cupboards. Next week….repeat.

I believe non-PP clients are fronting up and keeping the ladies busy, without being overly stressed. 

Good to hear. And there are many non PP members I’m sure as we all were once until we discovered it. I was introduced to this site many years ago by  a now long retired BR girl who I still have contact with sometimes 😜

• Like 2
20 hours ago, amos said:

So there’s been a lot of talk on this thread over the last 4 months or more about how devastated some members/ punters have been as they haven’t been able to get their BR fix. Lots of talk . Zero action . Apart from PDB no reviews. What’s happened ? 

Had a good Time tonight with Tara my First Asian experience at BR loved her long legs wrapped around me the sensation of her shaved pussy grinding against me was unbelievable. Don't worry @amos  Me and @PlayDohBalls have thoroughly Tested BR  had our cocks Milked It is perfectly Safe to enter.  Don't expect any detailed reviews until The QR codes are gone.

• Like 4

Met Summer as well. She has her signature moves which adds to the experience (very friendly & welcoming as well) and I can see why she is popular with so many but I think personally I’d prefer Chantelle or Talia so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 19/10/2021 at 9:06 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

There’s a new girl who has taken the name “Nina”. The name should have been pensioned off, never to be used again, after the original and best retired. The new Nina has a lot to live up to.

The old Nina was over-rated. Her service was great, probably a 9.5/10. but looks wise, she was a plain jane...nothing more then a 5/10...on her best day to be fair . Overall, one time try for me.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, prince05 said:

The old Nina was over-rated. Her service was great, probably a 9.5/10. but looks wise, she was a plain jane...nothing more then a 5/10...on her best day to be fair . Overall, one time try for me.

We all have different likes and dislikes. I have seen literally over 100 Girls at BR over the last 15 years. Crystal, Nina, Danni, Jamie, and Grace that is the Grace from around 2015/16 would be my top 5. 

9 minutes ago, amos said:

We all have different likes and dislikes. I have seen literally over 100 Girls at BR over the last 15 years. Crystal, Nina, Danni, Jamie, and Grace that is the Grace from around 2015/16 would be my top 5. 

Yes ofcourse, everyone has their own tastes etc. 

The Grace of 2015/16 was unbelievable!! I see heaps of girls, and back then I would see even morez and rarely would an experience make me want to review. I reviewed Grace, and the review is still on here and I remember getting in trouble for that review lol. But yeah, she was fantastic. So was Jaime. An absolute star, that Jaime. First time I saw Jaime was when BBR was in Five Dock! Saw her multiple times after that. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, prince05 said:

Yes ofcourse, everyone has their own tastes etc. 

The Grace of 2015/16 was unbelievable!! I see heaps of girls, and back then I would see even morez and rarely would an experience make me want to review. I reviewed Grace, and the review is still on here and I remember getting in trouble for that review lol. But yeah, she was fantastic. So was Jaime. An absolute star, that Jaime. First time I saw Jaime was when BBR was in Five Dock! Saw her multiple times after that. 

Lol . Yes Grace was very special . Some of the details were never posted on PP or the BR feedback page 🤫

34 minutes ago, amos said:

Lol . Yes Grace was very special . Some of the details were never posted on PP or the BR feedback page 🤫

Privately she was even better. Some may remember her private profile . 

1 hour ago, amos said:

Danni

I recall a bloke who was absolutely besotted with Danni. He’s disappeared from PP now, but at the time he was crazy over her. I saw her once, mainly just to gently stir her avid admirer. She was a lovely girl, with a large unobtrusive scar, from heart surgery I think. I believe she had a child not long after leaving BR. I hope she’s doing well. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

My top 3 girls at BR to date are Odette, Skye and Elaina. 

by the looks of it and BR website, none presently works at BR. Retired maybe??

54 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

by the looks of it and BR website, none presently works at BR. Retired maybe??

Or working elsewhere 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, amos said:

Or working elsewhere 

No retired. I personally feel it is a big management failure. 

8 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

No retired. I personally feel it is a big management failure. 

Rather quality over quantity never understood why BR is so obsessed with numbers.. Has anyone seen Pepper or Indigo recently how did they Perform?

32 minutes ago, amos said:

Or working elsewhere 

Should treat yourself mate would imagine the plumbing is a bit backed up.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

My top 3 girls at BR to date are Odette, Skye and Elaina. 

elaina ukraine 🇺🇦 huge tits beautiful face

big eyes

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

elaina ukraine 🇺🇦 huge tits beautiful face

big eyes

German. 

Otherwise you're spot on. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

German. 

Otherwise you're spot on. 

Both are correct but lack precision. In BR speak she would be German born masseuse with Ukrainian ‘background’. 😉

• Like 1