Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

Yeah they order a pink soap with no ‘tell tale’ odour then enforce QR sign in - brilliant!

Yeah it is no Christian Dior i can tell you that much. 

Who would you say BR main competitors are with a similar price range are and please list reasons why. i am open to visit other places but there doesn't seem there is much incentive to visit anywhere else in Sydney. Ive been to SOS at Caringbah I hated it Ive been told to stay away from Mistys at Newtown full of Leb drug dealers and girls are only interested in providing a overpriced FS. Bliss on Crown looks promising but seems like it would work out a hell of lot more pricey than BR if I decide to stay longer lighting looks like it would be better appreciate your insights @Vitesse .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

That’s a bloody good laugh. While on the subject of Bubble Gum Blast, as I turned off the shower when I visited on Friday, my fingers encountered a lump of chewing gum that some filthy bastard had stuck under the tap handle. What sort of grub would do this? I pulled it off with a tissue, binned it, and scrubbed my hands to surgical standards. I sometimes saw bubble gum stuck in the showers at Five Dock, but this is a first for Camperdown. The lady of the room was shocked when I told her.

Sounds Like you been visiting BR a lot Lately did you ever happen to run in into Pepper while you there think she will probably be my next BR punt.

On 07/11/2021 at 3:36 PM, Vitesse said:

Yeah they order a pink soap with no ‘tell tale’ odour then enforce QR sign in - brilliant!

Yeah it is no Christian Dior i can tell you that much. 

Thought the government said they were going to release the new generation QR codes which would let the proprietor know whether the customer had been vaccinated where the fuck are they seems the government likes to stick to the original QR codes so they can track us low life scum.

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Who would you say BR main competitors are with a similar price range are and please list reasons why. i am open to visit other places but there doesn't seem there is much incentive to visit anywhere else in Sydney. Ive been to SOS at Caringbah I hated it Ive been told to stay away from Mistys at Newtown full of Leb drug dealers and girls are only interested in providing a overpriced FS. Bliss on Crown looks promising but seems like it would work out a hell of lot more pricey than BR if I decide to stay longer lighting looks like it would be better appreciate your insights @Vitesse .

yeah i see them all the time waiting near the reception 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Who would you say BR main competitors are with a similar price range are and please list reasons why. i am open to visit other places but there doesn't seem there is much incentive to visit anywhere else in Sydney.

The short answer is none because BR has captured that sweet spot to appeal to a wider market in terms of price and overall value sorta like the Toyota of the automotive industry if it makes sense. Punters like @PlayDohBalls @amos et cetera keep returning because they are happy with the value per $ BR offers, quite simple. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Concur.  BR has the room and setup very well done.  

Elsewhere is second )room cleanliness, mirrors, girls.    Rate similarity at  Bliss, Upmarket Bath House, Nirvana, RPM.

Extra seem to be running - $50 pussy play, $100 CBJ, $200 FS at most.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

The short answer is none because BR has captured that sweet spot to appeal to a wider market in terms of price and overall value sorta like the Toyota of the automotive industry if it makes sense. Punters like @PlayDohBalls @amos et cetera keep returning because they are happy with the value per $ BR offers, quite simple. 

Plus, I’m not sure if many other places would be happy for me to roll up wearing a banana suit, which I once did at BR. The lady I was seeing wore pyjamas.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Plus, I’m not sure if many other places would be happy for me to roll up wearing a banana suit, which I once did at BR. The lady I was seeing wore pyjamas.

They’d probably just call the cops and have you arrested lol 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Sounds Like you been visiting BR a lot Lately did you ever happen to run in into Pepper while you there think she will probably be my next BR punt.

Yeah big rack on her 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, rtfan said:

BR has the room and setup very well done.  

I would say it is acceptable but the hourly hire charges are extortionate at $140 dollars in my opinion. 

Edited by AndyJ
Mention of other venues edited
44 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Yeah I have 

You mind me asking she on the Taller side or petite prefer taller girls with long legs cheers.

16 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

You mind me asking she on the Taller side or petite prefer taller girls with long legs cheers.

She’s tall curvy big tits

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Realman1988 said:

Great not into little lady's like em tall and curvy.

She ticks all the boxes 

2 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Great not into little lady's like em tall and curvy MMM.

Samira and Grace 

😍

2 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

😂

It says Mediterranean 

often Mediterranean is code word for Arabic. All the lebs in Sydney will turn up and become a nuisance maybe even harass her she might even know some of them seeing how most of them come from south west Sydney..

• Like 1