Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, Jsteven1010 said:

I saw Maddi with Camilla for double. What a great time! Not sure what she is like on her own, but they certainly had the wow factor.

there’s this hot european aussie named dana 28 yo

she has the most amazing arse 

so toned and fit 

would say it’s right up there with jennifer or even better

should give her a test drive

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jsteven1010 said:

I saw Maddi with Camilla for double. What a great time! Not sure what she is like on her own, but they certainly had the wow factor.

I am particularly interested in Maddi would you say more petite or on the Taller side long legs was she curvy nice round Ass?.

• Like 1

They have lost too many of their top girls it’s not even funny. Odette, Tia, Charlize, Miranda et cetera. 😔 

• Sad 1

Any foot fetish friendly recommendations for weekend/afternoon shift? Haven't had any luck with Jennifer/Suki timing wise for an appointment

21 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I am particularly interested in Maddi would you say more petite or on the Taller side long legs was she curvy nice round Ass?.

She is more on the petite side but a very nice ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Vitesse said:

They have lost too many of their top girls it’s not even funny. Odette, Tia, Charlize, Miranda et cetera. 😔 

Sucks I was Hoping to catch up with most of them. Noticed Fiona’s Back on Roster always wanted to check her out she looks stunning in her BR Photo.

20 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Bodyrotic management says that’s incorrect as only one of those girls is not on their roster.

On a separate note, guys don’t discuss other venues on this subforum. I have already ask you to keep it exclusive for Bodyrotic.

I am Curious Guys There is a lot of new Girls working at BR has any one on here tried any of them out had good experiences?.  Imogen was mention the other day as being the new girl to see what about others Paris sounds like she would totally be my type Maybe she would be a decent alternative if Pepper is booked out.

On 21/11/2021 at 6:42 PM, Jsteven1010 said:

She is more on the petite side but a very nice ass.

Haha That's what I want to hear. Doesn't mater how shit life feels sometimes  having a nice ass all to to myself always props me up. Speaking of Nice asses who else would you recommend. Personally for Me hands down Samira has the Best ass Ive ever seen at BR hopefully she does more shifts would love to catch up with her.

On 21/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, Vitesse said:

Did you ever get to Chance to see Chase she was one of the BR Girls that really appealed to me looked hot as hell in her BR photos. Never seen Miranda heard good things about her.

On 22/11/21 at 2:35 PM, Realman1988 said:

Did you ever get to Chance to see Chase she was one of the BR Girls that really appealed to me looked hot as hell in her BR photos.

No i am not into girls with big asses, prefer them to be hot as well as proportional. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

No i am not into girls with big asses, prefer them to be hot as well as proportional. 

Yes so many of them these days seem to thinks a big ass is hot. Just an excuse to be fat if you ask me. Doesn’t turn me on one little bit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Haha you Made my Day mate. Tell you what I will leave Jennifer to you. But let me have Miley and Chantelle to myself love me some good ass smothering MMM.

26 minutes ago, amos said:

Yes so many of them these days seem to thinks a big ass is hot. Just an excuse to be fat if you ask me. Doesn’t turn me on one little bit 

I called Genetics Mate just like black Guys have big dicks. Samira’s ass is quite big very small waist Ripped body low body fat so it is not always the case@amos

53 minutes ago, amos said:

Yeah all fun and games until they age a little then it’s saggy ass and cellulite all over.

The same story with guys who take bulk up supplements to get big then end up looking like haggard fat cents in a few years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

I called Genetics Mate just like black Guys have big dicks. Samira’s ass is quite big very small waist Ripped body low body fat so it is not always the case@amos

Yeah I’ve seen her. There are exceptions to every rule 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Yeah all fun and games until they age a little then it’s saggy ass and cellulite all over.

The same story with guys who take bulk up supplements to get big then end up looking like haggard fat cents in a few years. 

100 percent Agree. Girls need to work there ass keep it rock Hard lots of squats. Trouble is a lot of these supplements are designed for intense bodybuilding regiment most people who use it are all show they get fat don’t necessarily put that much muscle on.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, amos said:

Yeah I’ve seen her. There are exceptions to every rule 

This is what I love about Latin women lot of them have a tiny waist  with a big round rock hard Ass. On a site note Noticed BR has improved the lighting the room I was in today was beautiful Lit up with Natural sky lights did not have to use the Lamp like i always do so thanks Sophie for that makes the B2B experience more enjoyable.

• Like 1
On 20/11/2021 at 6:44 PM, Qwert1234 said:

there’s this hot european aussie named dana 28 yo

she has the most amazing arse 

I've seen dana and yes you are right she has the most amazing ass i've ever seen she also does a great massage

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

This is what I love about Latin women lot of them have a tiny waist  with a big round rock hard Ass. On a site note Noticed BR has improved the lighting the room I was in today was beautiful Lit up with Natural sky lights did not have to use the Lamp like i always do so thanks Sophie for that makes the B2B experience more enjoyable.

any hot latinas with a nice ass that you recommend at rotic

8 hours ago, hrnym877 said:

I've seen dana and yes you are right she has the most amazing ass i've ever seen she also does a great massage

yeah for a petite woman it’s huge. She knows how to work the mirrors for your enjoyment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 21/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, Vitesse said:

their names are still on the website so I’m assuming they still work there but haven’t been allocated any shifts possibly because they haven’t been vaccinated 

7 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

any hot latinas with a nice ass that you recommend at rotic

To be Honest never really met  many Latin Stunners at BR that's not to say that there are none.  The First ever BR punt I booked was a very Tall beautiful lady with a big Rock Hard round ass low body fat.  She had very beautiful facial features she could  easily be a swimwear model her Name was Daniella (Latin). She is the reason I became hooked visiting BR.  I reckon she would easily convert  @amos and@Vitesse for a appreciation of Ladys with a big ass.  Just want to clarify something the Shape of a lady Ass is more important  than the size and I Agree with@Vitesse sentiment in the previous post but that's not to say you cant have both size and shape.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

their names are still on the website so I’m assuming they still work there but haven’t been allocated any shifts possibly because they haven’t been vaccinated 

This is often misleading, some parlours don't update and others deliberately keep them there to give the impression that they have a larger range of workers. One Asian  parlour started after lockdown with half a dozen workers shown, and subsequently added back all the ones that I expect have returned home.

• Like 1