Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

They need to start recruiting more attractive Australian born girls directly just cant assume they will find BR. Most of the regular BR punters know who the best masseuses are so its very difficult to book who you want these days. You have got to take into consideration the girl you picked might be overworked tired etc you cant expect are memorable session under these conditions no offense to BR. on a side note BR has been putting up pretty big rosters lately so well done. I think more needs to be done BR needs  new blood and preferably younger enthusiastic masseuses. The rate per Hr needs to come down on the account of the shit economy its only going to get worse governments not taking cost of living serouly on a state or federal level needs to me more competitive pricing BR should take the lead the other high end RNT parlors would be forced to follow.

Right now the economy is doing very well. 2022 we may see some changes to that. 
As for prices of massage parlours and brothels coming down that could be affected as well but I doubt it. We can only hope. It’s the greedy ones with the overpriced extras that need to be outed IMO 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, amos said:

Right now the economy is doing very well. 2022 we may see some changes to that. 
As for prices of massage parlours and brothels coming down that could be affected as well but I doubt it. We can only hope. It’s the greedy ones with the overpriced extras that need to be outed IMO 

Maybe some sectors are. As whole this economy is based on artificial wealth equity driven overpriced and illegal proceeds. There and old saying @amos What goes up must come down Hope your right Amos will see how resilient the economy is in the next few years.

56 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

They need to start recruiting more attractive Australian born girls directly just cant assume they will find BR.

They can only run ads and the best girls will obviously shop around

I think more needs to be done BR needs  new blood and preferably younger enthusiastic masseuses.

I agree preferably < 27 and real age advertised in their profiles.

The rate per Hr needs to come down on the account of the shit economy its only going to get worse governments not taking cost of living seriously on a state or federal level needs to me more competitive pricing BR should take the lead the other high end RNT parlors would be forced to follow.

Yeah $50 dollars week night discount would be great.

Edited by AndyJ
Comments of a speculative nature edited.
On 24/11/2021 at 12:40 PM, bushmaster said:

This is often misleading, some parlours don't update and others deliberately keep them there to give the impression that they have a larger range of workers. One Asian  parlour started after lockdown with half a dozen workers shown, and subsequently added back all the ones that I expect have returned home.

So tia and those girls don't work no more u think

@Vitesse, it looks like you're here to pick up a fight with Bodyrotic management, and when something is addressed, you immediately choose something else to keep the criticism going, so please give it a break. There are other topics on PP.

In any case here's Sophie's reply about the roster.

If we made a statement that we 'have 75 girls rostered on', that would be misleading – particularly given that we have 15 massage rooms and presently a maximum of 14 masseuses rostered on per shift.

However, BODYROTIC has never claimed to 'have 75 girls rostered on' !

Our website 'masseuses' page clearly says...

"BODYROTIC has more than 75 masseuses on our roster..." (refer bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses)

And, our up-to-date 'roster' page is also published (refer bodyrotic.com.au/roster – as any BODYROTIC regular client would freely agree, our roster is always kept up-to-date and genuinely reflects the masseuses actually on each and every shift!

The 'more than 75 masseuses' include 56 masseuses presently active (with active profiles), many more masseuses biding their time (temporarily de-activated profiles), and several new masseuses also waiting to start with BODYROTIC – those waiting do so for various reasons including, finishing studies, holidays, returning in the new year, COVID-19 environment, returning from overseas, etc. As these other masseuses return to or commence with BODYROTIC, their profiles will be activated.

I trust this addresses your concerns and clarifies any misunderstanding.

Love,

Sophie

XXX

43 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Maybe some sectors are. As whole this economy is based on artificial wealth equity driven overpriced and illegal proceeds. There and old saying @amos What goes up must come down Hope your right Amos will see how resilient the economy is in the next few years.

Moderate inflation of around 2% pa is considered to be a good thing. Property prices may level out or drop slightly once interest rates rise. 
The Stockmarket will continue to show gains in the long term of around 5-7% pa just as they have done throughout history. Overall the economy will grow. Yes there will be some years where some may think the world is coming to an end but that only but that will only offer opportunities for others to cash in . Minimising tax in any form is the key. ATM stamp duty and CCT are huge winners for the ATO .

• Thanks 1

@AndyJ Well no, I think you are speculating here. I wouldn’t do such a thing, merely verifying that all claims made by BR’s marketing executive is accurate and backed up that’s all. 

On 24/11/2021 at 12:39 PM, Realman1988 said:

To be Honest never really met  many Latin Stunners at BR that's not to say that there are none.  The First ever BR punt I booked was a very Tall beautiful lady with a big Rock Hard round ass low body fat.  She had very beautiful facial features she could  easily be a swimwear model her Name was Daniella (Latin). She is the reason I became hooked visiting BR.  I reckon she would easily convert  @amos and@Vitesse for a appreciation of Ladys with a big ass.  Just want to clarify something the Shape of a lady Ass is more important  than the size and I Agree with@Vitesse sentiment in the previous post but that's not to say you cant have both size and shape.

Hav u seen veronica

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Hav u seen veronica

No Mate. She looks good though nice and tall great looking ass from the BR photos should treat yourself put a review up. I think I will try see Ariana or Scarlett for my next Punt might have a break from BR and return in the new year.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Savanah was so good 

always wanted to see Lena but never got the chance heard she was a real stunner long legs nice ass perfect yoga fitness girl type body shape.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

No Mate. She looks good though nice and tall great looking ass from the BR photos should treat yourself put a review up. I think I will try see Ariana or Scarlett for my next Punt might have a break from BR and return in the new year.

Yeah she I want to meet her and scarlett 

Scarlett on 2night 

The one to replace tia lol

1 minute ago, Realman1988 said:

always wanted to see Lena but never got the chance heard she was a real stunner long legs nice ass perfect yoga fitness girl type body shape.

Yeah she was tall long legs like fitness girl 

SMALL wait big hips fit toned big arse

• Haha 1
Just now, Qwert1234 said:

Scarlett on 2night 

Can't see these anti Vaxer girls returning back to work governments not going to relax the laws they don't want natural selection to take affect.

Just now, Realman1988 said:

Can't see these anti Vaxer girls returning back to work governments not going to relax the laws they don't want natural selection to take affect.

Had much fun with lena 

Tanned lines in 69

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Scarlett on 2night 

Scarlett looks hotter and younger anyway would not worry to much about Tia plenty of other girls to chose from.

• Like 1
Just now, Realman1988 said:

Scarlett looks hotter and younger anyway would not worry to much about Tia plenty of other girls to chose from.

haha samira is hot

2 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Had much fun with lena 

Tanned lines in 69

arse was so big and toned rock hard tall 

• Like 1
Just now, Qwert1234 said:

haha samira is hot

Yea she is hottest body at BR Ive ever seen. I am really surprised she is not more popular she looks like a Aerobics instructor from the 1980s.

2 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

arse was so big and toned rock hard tall 

Did you get a chance to oil the thing up mate during the session?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

@AndyJ Well no, I think you are speculating here. I wouldn’t do such a thing, merely verifying that all claims made by BR’s marketing executive is accurate and backed up that’s all. 

Just out of curiosity if you were the BR marketing executive how would you go about recruiting young attractive Talent. One of the main issues Ive heard with Adult employment is your not actually allowed to advertise on mainstream job seeking websites etc that goes for all Adult industry jobs not just the sex workers its ridiculous  it would help with unemployment big time. BR has been served well in the past from my understanding from internationals on student visas etc now with uncertainty sourcing girls is extremely difficult no one knows when the governments going to lock down international borders next.

59 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Just out of curiosity if you were the BR marketing executive how would you go about recruiting young attractive Talent. One of the main issues Ive heard with Adult employment is your not actually allowed to advertise on mainstream job seeking websites etc that goes for all Adult industry jobs not just the sex workers its ridiculous  it would help with unemployment big time. BR has been served well in the past from my understanding from internationals on student visas etc now with uncertainty sourcing girls is extremely difficult no one knows when the governments going to lock down international borders next.

Not to be rude but does anyone really give a fuck? Seems this thread has gotten way off track 😂

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Slime said:

Not to be rude but does anyone really give a fuck? Seems this thread has gotten way off track 😂

It was off track months ago lol 

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, amos said:

It was off track months ago lol 

Audience wants to hear about how the fit the girls are looking and not read a 10 page essay on BRs business operations 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slime said:

Maybe you should some of us have been a custom to choice seems like those days are over with little solution to fix the problem with a hope for the best mentality. When your paying for $280 per hour for a B2B massage only no sex i expect the best.