Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

They are actually not required to but management wishes to continue for marketing purposes. 

Please see Sophie's reply below:

Most businesses in NSW are presently in a position to make a few key decisions about how they choose to operate in the dynamic COVID-19 landscape. It would be reasonable to expect that most businesses have responsibly weighed up all the factors, risks, benefits, etc... BODYROTIC policy has been formed after careful consideration of all relevant factors.  

BODYROTIC requires QR code check-in because it is mandatory in NSW for sex services premises (SSP), we require proof of vaccination as a condition of entry to our premises, and we recommend face masks where you cannot socially distance – note that none of these requirements are for 'marketing purposes'!

To quote from the BODYROTIC website [www.bodyrotic.com.au/covidsafe]

"we acknowledge that NSW Government 'Public Health Order' restrictions have eased – to help maintain the safest possible environment for the vast majority of our valued clients and masseuses, BODYROTIC policy is to apply the above restrictions for entry to our premises"

We trust this clarifies things.

Love,

Sophie

XXX

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

New or old it does the same job. People are now having ping anxieties, for example get pinged and you must immediately isolate from family then enjoy your Christmas dinner out of a takeaway box. 

They are actually not required to but management wishes to continue for marketing purposes. 

Not disputing what your saying your probably right and i am not having a go at BR either they are doing there best in a completely fucked up situation. I was led to believe like others where The new generation QR codes would allow the proprietor to know that we were indeed fully vaccinated and would be allowed entry with out our personal details being on display also that we would not be traced by Gov Officials. Like others I got myself fully vaccinated for the benefit of Australia and to get my rights and freedoms back. I feel that that we have done our part and the government has not done there's. Someone who has voted liberal there whole Life not because i felt they it would be a benefit to me rather Australia as a whole strong economy jobs creation fiscal responsibility etc i will never vote to put this corrupt political party again in government always thought labor was corrupt Liberal really takes the cake these days and it really shows.

18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988 I’m sure BR has no interest whatsoever in your personal details. Why would they alienate a good customer?

Its Not BR that concerns me its the QR codes.  BR will be forced to comply with Health authorities if there is a outbreak give Intel which looks like a High probability right now because governments fucked up once again letting people come in from Africa Delta all over again. I have other people in my life that It would affect if I  were forced into a mandatory quarantine. Like I said before governments Lied we all have been patient they still have not done the right thing by us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BODYROTIC requires QR code check-in because it is mandatory in NSW for sex services premises (SSP

This is wrong!  It plainly says ‘required’ which does not necessarily mean mandatory. There is no legal obligation per se and could be open to other interpretation which the government is perfectly aware of. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/business/check-in/mandatory-qr-code#premises-where-check-in-is-required

For example: It also states that ‘If you intend to refuse entry, you should first ensure you have spoken to the person and understand their circumstances’

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Someone who has voted liberal there whole Life not because i felt they it would be a benefit to me rather Australia as a whole strong economy jobs creation fiscal responsibility etc i will never vote to put this corrupt political party again in government always thought labor was corrupt Liberal really takes the cake these days and it really shows.

@Realman1988 If you lived in Victoria led by dictator Dan, you probably would have a different view.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

This is wrong!  It plainly says ‘required’ which does not necessarily mean mandatory. There is no legal obligation per se and could be open to other interpretation which the government is perfectly aware of. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/business/check-in/mandatory-qr-code#premises-where-check-in-is-required

For example: It also states that ‘If you intend to refuse entry, you should first ensure you have spoken to the person and understand their circumstances’

I read it as mandatory.

6 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I read it as mandatory.

Please post link. The header is old with updated contents. If there isn’t a fine attached to it then one should be able to wriggle their way out. 

With the current COVID situation, I actually like and appreciate BR managements policy regarding QR Check-ins and proof of vaccination requirements to entry. That’s the right thing to do. 

• Like 3

Roster for December 22 looks interesting and it’s no panties day at BR. Even though I like girls wearing sexy lingerie, I might pop in for a visit without making an appointment, do the intro, meet girls and see how it goes. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The link you provided states Mandatory as the header.

That’s old stuff none of it in the contents. 

16 hours ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

@Realman1988 If you lived in Victoria led by dictator Dan, you probably would have a different view.

I don't have any expectations from a labor government. Victoria's probably second to china as far as a government controlling it citizens like to see  Dan pull this shit in the states where people have guns.

14 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Roster for December 22 looks interesting and it’s no panties day at BR. Even though I like girls wearing sexy lingerie, I might pop in for a visit without making an appointment, do the intro, meet girls and see how it goes. 

Would think you'd need to be there early.

15 hours ago, renbrissy said:

With the current COVID situation, I actually like and appreciate BR managements policy regarding QR Check-ins and proof of vaccination requirements to entry. That’s the right thing to do. 

Yeah all fun and games until someone gets the 🤧 then watch what the health department does to those considered close contacts. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rtfan said:

Would think you'd need to be there early.

Agree. I think for one day only they should ban all advance bookings and restrict sessions to 45/60 mins per punter. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Agree. I think for one day only they should ban all advance bookings and restrict sessions to 45/60 mins per punter. 

This BR obsession is exhausting. The roster isn’t even full . FFS once their in the room all the gear comes off anyway. The glimpse of a bit of pussy in an intro is hardly anything to get worked up about IMO . But it brings the punters in and Sophie gets the last laugh lol 

13 minutes ago, amos said:

This BR obsession is exhausting. The roster isn’t even full . FFS once their in the room all the gear comes off anyway. The glimpse of a bit of pussy in an intro is hardly anything to get worked up about IMO . But it brings the punters in and Sophie gets the last laugh lol 

Look it’s all marketing at the end of the day. However, i feel if they are gonna have events like these it’s gotta be executed well to keep the theme ‘fresh’ and exciting especially for the nu boys and girls so it doesn’t seem like bullshit when punters show up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, amos said:

To be honest, I rather want to see the girls wearing sexy lingerie (not the ones clearly been used months and months and visually worn out) or nothing at all (birthday suit). I’m just curious to see how well they are pulling it off (or just a gimmick) and the good cause behind it (contribution to the charity no matter how small it is). If the girls can make it fun & interesting for the punters I don’t see any harm.

Also, I think, Sophie a business owner, has every right to make innovative decision to increase revenue (as a consumer, I just hope and wish, I feel win-win from both side not another ripoff). 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Yeah all fun and games until someone gets the 🤧 then watch what the health department does to those considered close contacts. 

what do they do lad

14 hours ago, amos said:

is Sophie the owner lad