Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Hey guys I’m looking to make my last punt or the first punt soon and I wanted to ask which girl in your experience are open to guys with a foot shoe fetish. A bit shy to ask the receptionist upfront. I know they don’t judge but it would be nice to make an appointment with some one open to a foot massage foot wash type thing. 

10 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

Hey guys I’m looking to make my last punt or the first punt soon and I wanted to ask which girl in your experience are open to guys with a foot shoe fetish. A bit shy to ask the receptionist upfront. I know they don’t judge but it would be nice to make an appointment with some one open to a foot massage foot wash type thing. 

I’m pretty sure you could find quite a few who would enjoy this. A foot massage is rather good. If you’re uncomfortable asking the receptionist, then I’d be willing to help if you like. I’ll be there on Friday and I’d be happy to enquire.

Yeah if you could. Would love to be able to spoil and pamper a young female pair of feet. Hopefully allow to wash them and even kiss them if they allow it 

11 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

You need to see Suki.

20 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

Yeah if you could. Would love to be able to spoil and pamper a young female pair of feet. Hopefully allow to wash them and even kiss them if they allow it 

20 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Submissive Punter No problem. I’ll see what I can find out. 

I’ve sent you a PM with some details. I hope it helps. Over to you now.

11 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

@Roj did you see her for this? 

I haven't yet - but I read 2 reviews on another forum about her footwork. 1 guy said it was a $50 extra, and the other said no extra charge.

On 27/12/2021 at 7:25 PM, renbrissy said:

Btw do you need to ask for the room? I been to starlight room, room with SPA and general ones but always thought girls choose the room they want to work in. 

This has been my experience as well. i don't find girls very enthusiastic about setting up spa's like they were before covid unless its a cold day and you got crazy chemistry i would not bother.

2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

i don't find girls very enthusiastic about setting up spa's 

Any girl who appears otherwise is acting. They're a fucking pain in the arse to clean up after the booking (Covid or not) and noisy when they're filling in the first half. 

Just say no unless it's a nine hour booking.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Any girl who appears otherwise is acting. They're a fucking pain in the arse to clean up after the booking (Covid or not) and noisy when they're filling in the first half. 

Your right only found 2 girls at BR that really enjoyed time in the spa did not seem to mind the cleaning Rihanna and Charlize. Spoke To Tia once about a possible spa session with her she did not seem to interested she was trying to be polite. yea I know what you mean about the noise it has the opposite effect of relaxation i always get them to turn the jets off. The other issue i have with the spa's not sure if its just me i have a lot of trouble staying upright find it so fucking slippery Tia told me its all the cleaning chemicals they have to use after the use of the spa.

12 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

9 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Your right only found 2 girls at BR that really enjoyed time in the spa did not seem to mind the cleaning Rihanna and Charlize. Spoke To Tia once about a possible spa session with her she did not seem to interested she was trying to be polite. yea I know what you mean about the noise it has the opposite effect of relaxation i always get them to turn the jets off. The other issue i have with the spa's not sure if its just me i have a lot of trouble staying upright find it so fucking slippery Tia told me its all the cleaning chemicals they have to use after the use of the spa.

You guys are spot on. COVID pretty much fucked up everything. I love using SPA and normally use hotels one (don’t have to worry about cleaning later on).

I have enquired about the possibility of using SPA. girls are polite answering it but none seems enthusiastic using it and that includes one who has a better reputation of enjoying SPA. Got a feeling it's not worth trying at this point. 

• Sad 1

Guys, I moved a couple of non-BR related posts to this other thread here:

Please keep R'N'T discussion that not relates to BR directly there. Thanks.

On 27/12/2021 at 5:25 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I reckon Heidi looks sensational. Too good for a degenerate like me!

met her in real life even better in person 

tall long legs thick arse 

• Like 3

The newly launched service called ‘The Edge’ is out boys. I reckon it’s gonna be a game changer sort of like moving up from a red label scotch to black. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

The newly launched service called ‘The Edge’ is out boys. I reckon it’s gonna be a game changer sort of like moving up from a red label scotch to black. 

I noticed that too. The lady I see generally keeps me on edge for the majority of the time I spend with her, and this has been going on well before “The Edge” was announced. 

46 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The lady I see generally keeps me on edge for the majority of the time I spend with her, and this has been going on well before “The Edge” was announced. 

Solo or mutual edging?

• Haha 1
On 31/12/2021 at 8:50 AM, Qwert1234 said:

met her in real life even better in person 

tall long legs thick arse 

I don’t think she is exclusive to BR.

Edited by AndyJ
Comment of a speculative nature edited.
On 28/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, Submissive Punter said:

heard jennifer does foot 🦶 fetish

On 28/12/2021 at 11:34 PM, Lowkeymassage said:

Any thoughts or experiences with Camilla or Ariana?

yes camila is very sensual provide an amaze mass brothr