Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Looks like they took down Nevada’s pictures and Olivia seems more of a full-figure lady (size 12-14 maybe). Not my type, I was curious seeing a old picture of Olivia in their twitter account. Scarlett looks hot and was hoping to meet her this week but she is not in the roster for the week. So does Grace, Ariana & Violet. Will try to meet Charlize this week, if not might just do a walk ins and intro with girls.

4 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

wat ya reckon play doh

I reckon Heidi looks sensational. Too good for a degenerate like me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Haven’t been in the Fantasy room yet, anything special about it? 

First thing is to find a girl who knows how to have fun in the Fantasy room. Ask the receptionist.

There are a few different things in the room. 
* a double shower

* a glory hole in the glass wall of the shower

*a big picture screen that can show your action from two different camera angles. It doesn’t record; just screens you. 
* a special reclining chair for the girl with a hole for your head to poke through between her thighs

* a lounge, stripper pole and disco ball

* adjustable light effects

* a supply of restraints

* a sukebe stool (look it up on google)

As long as you have a girl who can use everything to advantage, you’ll have a blast. Don’t limit your imagination.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

First thing is to find a girl who knows how to have fun in the Fantasy room. Ask the receptionist.

* a double shower

*a big picture screen that can show your action from two different camera angles. It doesn’t record; just screens you. 
* a special reclining chair for the girl with a hole for your head to poke through between her thighs

* a supply of restraints

As long as you have a girl who can use everything to advantage, you’ll have a blast. Don’t limit your imagination.

Well done PDB. You haven’t missed anything lol 

• Haha 2
Just now, amos said:

But you’re right. Not all girls will use it do the best advantage . You need to ask her if she wants to go in there otherwise it’s wasted and they don’t all like it mostly because there’s a lot more cleaning up at the end 

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, amos said:

I’ve had some fun in there. Even a memorable golden shower…lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

* a double shower

* a supply of restraints

Thanks for the details PDB, appreciate. Very interesting. Few certainly interest me like reclining chair for the girl, stripper pole, disco ball and lights effects (certainly will be lot of fun with right girl and right songs), the double shower is not bad either if she wants to join in (would love that). Not sure about having 2 cameras though, I know you confirm it doesn't records just projects but still (will get performance anxiety lol 😝😎)...... But I can see the attraction of it, will be so much fun if I can overcome my concerns tbh. 

I’ll check with the receptionist but any chance you or @amoscan recommend some names (you can pm me also) if you don't mind name dropping. 

5 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Thanks for the details PDB, appreciate. Very interesting. Few certainly interest me like reclining chair for the girl, stripper pole, disco ball and lights effects (certainly will be lot of fun with right girl and right songs), the double shower is not bad either if she wants to join in (would love that). Not sure about having 2 cameras though, I know you confirm it doesn't records just projects but still (will get performance anxiety lol 😝😎)...... But I can see the attraction of it, will be so much fun if I can overcome my concerns tbh. 

I’ll check with the receptionist but any chance you or @amoscan recommend some names (you can pm me also) if you don't mind name dropping. 

Would love to name some except the ones I knew are long retired from sex work . Haven’t been in that room for 3-4 years 

• Sad 1

I’ve had some fun in there. Even a memorable golden shower…lol

Hope to God you'se cleaned up probably... 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Maybe try Ariana.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, amos said:

Would love to name some except the ones I knew are long retired from sex work . Haven’t been in that room for 3-4 years 

My guess, without the right girl(s) who love using all these, it won't be worth going into this room. Maybe I’ll ask Ariana next time I see her. She can be a lot of fun. The last time I saw her it was in a very tiny corner room (the same level as the reception, TBH didn't like the room) 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Slime said:

Hope to God you'se cleaned up probably... 

The double shower is long enough to lie down, so it was a simple matter for the deed to be done and cleaned up afterwards. The room also has a slight industrial theme, with a polished concrete floor, which also makes cleaning easy.

Btw do you need to ask for the room? I been to starlight room, room with SPA and general ones but always thought girls choose the room they want to work in. 

Even a memorable golden shower

I’m way too vanilla 😂😂 not into these kinda activities but glad to hear you had memorable experience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Btw do you need to ask for the room? I been to starlight room, room with SPA and general ones but always thought girls choose the room they want to work in. 

Make an appointment and ask for it to be in the Fantasy room. Too easy. But do yourself a favour and enjoy everything the room provides, and the girl offers. Otherwise you may as well be in a normal room.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

But do yourself a favour and enjoy everything the room provides, and the girl offers. Otherwise you may as well be in a normal room.

Yeah that's why i’m looking for some girls name/recommendation. As the room has stripper pole, disco ball and lights effects need a girl who can do a decent striptease. 

May try Charlize as well (I heard she is good if you want to try SPA). Problem is I haven't meet her yet and not sure booking fantasy room at first meeting a wise decision or not

• Like 1
On 26/12/2021 at 10:53 AM, Washersmit said:

Anyone seen the new girl Heidi? Pics look good

I saw her - it was my Xmas Present to me.  Sensational to look at - Massage was goo, not great IMO, but YMMV.  I will try and get a review done soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Yeah that's why i’m looking for some girls name/recommendation. As the room has stripper pole, disco ball and lights effects need a girl who can do a decent striptease

Alice, Dakota and Crystal have all performed wonderful stripteases for me using the Pole - sadly all three have moved on (although Crystal'sprofile remains, just to tease us old-timers)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The double shower is long enough to lie down, so it was a simple matter for the deed to be done and cleaned up afterwards. The room also has a slight industrial theme, with a polished concrete floor, which also makes cleaning easy.

Taking the piss outta ya mate 😂

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

As the room has stripper pole, disco ball and lights effects need a girl who can do a decent striptease. 

There’s also a stripper pole in room 21 if that’s what you’re after.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, xiclarence said:

Alice, Dakota and Crystal have all performed wonderful stripteases for me using the Pole - sadly all three have moved on (although Crystal'sprofile remains, just to tease us old-timers)

Thanks for the info mate. Nostalgia, I also fondly remember some of my favourite regulars who moved on. Wish few of them still working as it's hard work finding girls who meets most of the criteria, I'm looking. hopefully, will able to find some great ones soon. Fingers crossed. 

I’m surprised Crystal’s profile is still there as they took down a lot of girls profiles from their website. Crystal looks hot in the picture though. 

• Like 1
Just now, renbrissy said:

Thanks for the infI mate. Nostalgia, I also fondly remember some of my favourite regulars who moved on. Wish few of them still working as it's hard work finding girls who meets most of the criteria, I'm looking. hopefully, find some great ones soon. Fingers crossed. 

I’m surprised Crystal’s profile is still there as they took down a lot of girls profiles from their website. Crystal looks hot in the picture though. 

Lol. Yes she was hot all right . 

Guys, any of you used BR special offer (10% discount)???? Is it valid for an hour and half (90 minutes) or 2 hours (120 minutes)? Not referring to the happy hours promotion. 

49 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Guys, any of you used BR special offer (10% discount)???? Is it valid for an hour and half (90 minutes) or 2 hours (120 minutes)? Not referring to the happy hours promotion. 

I've used the 10% discount for a weekend double, but not the weekend stayer.  annoying that in this electronic age, they still make you printo out the voucher, rather than just show it on your phone screen.

You don’t have to print it anymore, you  can take a screen shot and text it to their mobile number  with your name and length of appointment

• Thanks 2