Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 18/12/2021 at 8:14 PM, renbrissy said:

Anyone seen Olivia or Scarlett?? Would love some intel. 

I too would be interested to know if anyone's seen Olivia - mainly cause I'm curious if I've seen her before elsewhere, she looks familiar.

19 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Agree. I think for one day only they should ban all advance bookings and restrict sessions to 45/60 mins per punter. 

That actually a pretty good idea@Vitesse . Tactics that might have served BR well in the past are clearly not working in the covid era conditions governments not giving certainty even know that's what there being paid to do. business are having to go above beyond to make there business productive well beyond there job description. I also believe there needs to be a overhaul of how BR  recruit new talent with cost of living and poverty at all time high now should be more easier than ever to recruit more quality young attractive girls and train them up.

16 hours ago, renbrissy said:

To be honest, I rather want to see the girls wearing sexy lingerie (not the ones clearly been used months and months and visually worn out) or nothing at all (birthday suit). I’m just curious to see how well they are pulling it off (or just a gimmick) and the good cause behind it (contribution to the charity no matter how small it is). If the girls can make it fun & interesting for the punters I don’t see any harm.

Also, I think, Sophie a business owner, has every right to make innovative decision to increase revenue (as a consumer, I just hope and wish, I feel win-win from both side not another ripoff). 

I agree most experienced punters who will book will care not  if the girls shows up nude topless etc we would book regardless this would probably appeal to a newbie on the fence for most  us it will always be a comical novelty. I agree I would love to see different types of lingerie I understand there has to be a practical element it has to be easy for the masseuse to put on and Take off during the bookings. When I first met Talia and she collected me from the waiting room she greeted me in some body hugging lingerie dress Ive never seen anything like it before way it wrapped her her amazing body walking behind her was an amazing sight to see.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

So the award for the smoothest hottest little pussy on the day shift goes to .......?

Couldn’t tell mate lighting was so bad.

• Haha 2

If I can finish my work

1 hour ago, amos said:

So the award for the smoothest hottest little pussy on the day shift goes to .......?

Is it day shift only? If it's nightshift as well and I actually finish my work for the day before closing I might make a trip in...

• Like 1

I had my final visit for the year today and made it a slightly extended one. There are no prizes for guessing who I saw. She’s a great lady. If I was way younger, I’d seriously romance her. Anyway, to all you BR blokes, have a great Xmas, don’t get drunk, shout the bloke behind you at your favourite cafe a coffee, and enjoy the season. Bring on next year so we can do it all over again.

if you read this Sophie, have a good Xmas, and please extend my best wishes to all the lovely ladies. I love youse all girls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There’s some feedback on the website about Ariana and the Sukebe chair. It’s something on my wish list that I’m hanging out to experience. I’ve had most things possible happen to me in the Fantasy room, except for the Sukebe chair.

Now that, I’m on holidays for the week, the girls I’d love to meet/catch up again are on holidays as well. Such a poor timing. 

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

There’s some feedback on the website about Ariana and the Sukebe chair. It’s something on my wish list that I’m hanging out to experience. I’ve had most things possible happen to me in the Fantasy room, except for the Sukebe chair.

If you haven’t met Ariana you should. She does excellent massage and a great teaser. Haven’t been in the Fantasy room yet, anything special about it? 

• Thanks 1

Finally this thread is getting back to normal, hey gents! We don't need to read an 100 page essay on towels or what colour BRs soap is 😂

23 minutes ago, Slime said:

Finally this thread is getting back to normal, hey gents! We don't need to read an 100 page essay on towels or what colour BRs soap is 😂

just care about how hot and fit their bodies r tbh

1 minute ago, Qwert1234 said:

busty tia no longer working at br 

anyone know if she still in the industry or has moved on

Plenty of others lad 😜

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

just care about how hot and fit their bodies r tbh

THANK YOU!!! LAD, YOU'RE A SMART MAN🤟

That's what we go to BR for right? For the glamours and not married at first sight 😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Slime said:

Plenty of others lad 😜

yes there are but her passion and raunchiness will be hard to replace. did you ever book her

3 minutes ago, Slime said:

THANK YOU!!! LAD, YOU'RE A SMART MAN🤟

heidi and rain’s pics look fucking hot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1