Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, renbrissy said:

I’m curious to know, Does any ladies at BR offers Nuru massage at all. It’s lot of fun with right masseuse who knows how to tease 😈 

I don’t think BR, or any ladies offer it as it’s pretty messy and not overly good on a narrow table. I once invested in a large bottle of pre-mixed Nuru gel and brought it in for some fun. We broke it down a bit with some warm water in a large bowl and did our best. Bloody good fun, but we were both amateurs just mucking around with it and having a laugh. Maybe ask the receptionist if any ladies would be interested, and if so turn up with a bottle of the stuff.

2 hours ago, renbrissy said:

I’m curious to know, Does any ladies at BR offers Nuru massage at all. It’s lot of fun with right masseuse who knows how to tease 😈 

I don’t think BR, or any ladies offer it as it’s pretty messy and not overly good on a narrow table. I once invested in a large bottle of pre-mixed Nuru gel and brought it in for some fun. We broke it down a bit with some warm water in a large bowl and did our best. Bloody good fun, but we were both amateurs just mucking around with it and having a laugh. Maybe ask the receptionist if any ladies would be interested, and if so turn up with a bottle of the stuff.

1 hour ago, rtfan said:

Any intel on Dana, Cassandra, Nevada ?

I saw Cassandra once. She’s quite short, even wearing stiletto’s. She kept her heels on right through the session, which was a little unusual. I would have loved to see how tiny she was without the shoes. She had a diffuser operating in the room with a lavender or similar essence. It was a nice touch. She worked hard for me, but I’ve never had a return appointment. Maybe if she took the stilettos off……

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Yea I’ve also been interested in this as well seems like it would be a lot of Fun. I get the feeling it’s would be a lot more involved and at higher cost seaweed scrub girls has to scrub you down In The shower etc then apply the Nuru Gel Heard it’s big in the States they use it as a loop whole over there. Wish we had Nuru Parlour’s here instead of the stupid Dirty Asian Remedial bullshit which every Sydney suburb seems to have 2 or 3 of these days.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I saw Cassandra once. She’s quite short, even wearing stiletto’s. She kept her heels on right through the session, which was a little unusual. I would have loved to see how tiny she was without the shoes. She had a diffuser operating in the room with a lavender or similar essence. It was a nice touch. She worked hard for me, but I’ve never had a return appointment. Maybe if she took the stilettos off……

Thanks PDB.  Appreciate the intel.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Yea I’ve also been interested in this as well seems like it would be a lot of Fun. I get the feeling it’s would be a lot more involved and at higher cost seaweed scrub girls has to scrub you down In The shower etc then apply the Nuru Gel Heard it’s big in the States they use it as a loop whole over there. Wish we had Nuru Parlour’s here instead of the stupid Dirty Asian Remedial bullshit which every Sydney suburb seems to have 2 or 3 of these days.

I only had few Nuru sessions and it’s so much fun with right girl. Yeah it’s messy and pain in ass to clean later but if you use non sticky Nuru gel and those air mattress it’s bit easy to clean up. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I only had a few sessions but I fondly remember those events. So much fun. We were amateurs too but it’s more about the experience, being silly & having fun and good laugh. Yeah, i understand, not every girl willing to participate (cleaning afterwards is pain in ass) and can’t really use Nuru gels and have fun on those tiny massage table. Also, finding the right girl plays a big part of the experience as I found it’s more hands on and intimate teasing from both parties involved.
Love to know, any Private or ML Nuru massage recommendation. 

• Like 2
On 8/12/21 at 4:49 PM, amos said:

Been there at least 3 years or even 5 or 6. Only one review might tell you something . Have always thought about seeing her 

She isn’t the same as the previous Chelsea, who was six feet tall and absolutely perfect in every way (in my all-time greatest list at BR)

I haven’t seen this Chelsea

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Got to be careful she did not poke you in the balls Mate with the stiletto spike I know some guys are into that I properly would have asked to take them off. yea Ive seen Cassandra before she only petite little thing nothing wrong with that sure a lot shorter guys don't mind. Myself i like my women tall with never ending legs love to explore every inch of them will always be a Legs and Ass Man till the day I die..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Would be interesting to see if they will actually do away with vaccination checks and QR sign in after Sunday. 🧐 

1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

@rtfanI get that but will they have a gooseberry at the top of the stairs to check that we’ve signed in?

Hope not .... reception is all over us to comply, so no need for an external. 

BR is following the requirement, but quite a few other places (across the board) aren't.

And I'll be happy when check-in isn't required.

45 minutes ago, rtfan said:

BR is following the requirement, but quite a few other places (across the board) aren't.

And I'll be happy when check-in isn't required.

Most aren’t complying at all from my limited experiences lately 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, amos said:

True.   And most other venues as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, rtfan said:

I suppose we’ll have to wait for punters to report back after Sunday. 

36 minutes ago, amos said:

That is because unlike hair dressers QR check in is actually not mandatory and they are respecting privacy as well.

I think BR is simply itching for a health department/Police lockdown of the place for testing  when one Omicron case is detected and a big cleaning bill after that. 😆

Personally I'd be happier if I knew they still had a requirement for vaccination and checked vaccination status regardless of check-in. It's not fool proof, but it does make me feel more comfortable going in there knowing that everyone in there is vaccinated.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, xiclarence said:

She isn’t the same as the previous Chelsea, who was six feet tall and absolutely perfect in every way (in my all-time greatest list at BR)

I haven’t seen this Chelsea

That Chelsea was my first time ever "punting", I was the nervous newbie and she took really good care of me, will never forget that experience.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, rtfan said:

True.   And most other venues as well.

I’m sure BR is doing the best they can . But so many other places including brothels, massage places including Asian and Caucasian don’t think theres a problem . Perhaps there right ? But some of the girls would be covid spreaders for sure . Like I’ve said before we will never know will we ?

• Like 2

Personally I like the fact that BR is insisting both the girls and clients are vaccinated. It gives a sense of security to my visits.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Personally I like the fact that BR is insisting both the girls and clients are vaccinated. It gives a sense of security to my visits.

False sense of security in my opinion. Vaccinated people can still catch and spread it so it makes no difference. 

• Like 1

Guys, regarding the use of QR codes, Sophie has asked us to get the following published for her. Cheers.

The current Public Health Orders - in simple, plain English from the NSW Government...

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions/opening-in-november

Masks and QR codes

Masks required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings including on public transport, planes and in airports (except children under the age of 12).

Masks not required in office buildings (except for people who are not fully vaccinated).

Masks not required in outdoor settings (except for front-of-house hospitality staff).

COVID-19 Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers.

==============================

Also...

BODYROTIC has been, and will continue to be 100% compliant with all Public Health Orders.

https://bodyrotic.com.au/covidsafe

for all clients, masseuses and receptionists...

◻ COVIDsafe QR code check-in required - 'ServiceNSW app' or 'concierge check-in'

◻ fully COVID-19 vaccinated ('double-dose') - proof required at check-in

◻ face masks required - face masks may be removed for the purposes of identification and for the provision of a service

We will continue to publish BODYROTIC's ongoing policy amendments on our website if and when the Public Health Orders change – next changes presently anticipated to be Wednesday, 15th December.

We trust this sets the record straight and clarifies things moving forward.

Love,

Sophie

XXX

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

next changes presently anticipated to be Wednesday, 15th December.

Awesome yeah but please don’t forget to update the masseuse list accordingly as well, claiming to have ‘75 girls rostered’ on is simply misleading. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

Awesome yeah but please don’t forget to update the masseuse list accordingly as well, claiming to have ‘75 girls rostered’ on is simply misleading. 

They need to start recruiting more attractive Australian born girls directly just cant assume they will find BR. Most of the regular BR punters know who the best masseuses are so its very difficult to book who you want these days. You have got to take into consideration the girl you picked might be overworked tired etc you cant expect are memorable session under these conditions no offense to BR. on a side note BR has been putting up pretty big rosters lately so well done. I think more needs to be done BR needs  new blood and preferably younger enthusiastic masseuses. The rate per Hr needs to come down on the account of the shit economy its only going to get worse governments not taking cost of living seriously on a state or federal level needs to me more competitive pricing BR should take the lead the other high end RNT parlors would be forced to follow.

17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

False sense of security in my opinion. Vaccinated people can still catch and spread it so it makes no difference. 

The way I see it you either get vaccinated or get the virus build a natural immunity or die you got 3 options.

• Thanks 1