Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Vitesse said:

It has been three weeks and none of them are back, perhaps they are antivaxxers? 🤔 

Would be curious to know after the state hits 90 percent are Lady's and clients still expected to be fully vaccinated to work or visit Adult Venues. The reason i bring this up i feel It would be a Massive mistake to ease these type of restrictions your asking for a another virus outbreak to happen. Look at what happened with TB nearly wiped out we get complaisant people don't get vaccinated/booster shots the virus inevitably spreads again.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

It has been three weeks and none of them are back, perhaps they are antivaxxers? 🤔 

There still listed after  BR removed a fair bit of profiles there probably just scared waiting to see how things play out the next few weeks. Would imagine there would be a lot of new attractive Ladys who need the money pay rent cars repayment study etc. Sophie  should train them up well looking forward to meet some sexy new masseuses in the new year.

13 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

There still listed after  BR removed a fair bit of profiles there probably just scared waiting to see how things play out the next few weeks. Would imagine there would be a lot of new attractive Ladys who need the money pay rent cars repayment study etc. Sophie  should train them up well looking forward to meet some sexy new masseuses in the new year.

2 minutes ago, amos said:

Supply and demand 

Sophie. Trainer of massage girls . Can’t quite imagine that . 

“Sophie” employs them . Most of the girls don’t need to be trained on how to position their pussy an inch from your nose or to rub there body on you. The ones that need training are trained by the girls that are generally regular BR girls. 
I would imagine if Sophie was doing the training the place would be empty . All respect to Sophie of course . Never met this person . Just my thoughts on the description the girls I know well have told me over the years . 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

“Sophie” employs them . Most of the girls don’t need to be trained on how to position their pussy an inch from your nose or to rub there body on you. The ones that need training are trained by the girls that are generally regular BR girls. 
I would imagine if Sophie was doing the training the place would be empty . All respect to Sophie of course . Never met this person . Just my thoughts on the description the girls I know well have told me over the years . 

You could say the same thing about a full service. A Good RNT is a Skill actually requires more work on behalf of the Lady than  A FS. Masseuse needs to know learn to position herself during massage perform body slides learn how to edge pressure points etc. I don't know how Sophie BR operates her businesses its run very  secretive maybe your right a lot of the girls already trained up maybe she get he newbies to practice on each other i am more than happy for the new girls to practice on me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

Sophie. Trainer of massage girls . Can’t quite imagine that . 

@PlayDohBalls Remember this was brought up awhile ago some punters got offered for newbies to watch not sure if this practice still exists. But I tell you what @amos Sophie must be doing something right look at how long she's been in business for lots of other Adult business have come and gone she knows how to run a professional business I respect her for that.

@amosnailed it in the above post. The main thing is they need recruit and maintain decent quality manuka to keep the bees 🐝 returning. 

• Like 3

In my 3 visits, I have found BR is very well run and organised business. And, I agree with @Realman1988, the owner (I’m guessing it’s Sophie) is doing something right. otherwise it doesn’t take much for a business to go downhill and specially this industry. kudos to her to put up quite reliable roster and girls pictures in the website. Appreciate the daily tweets as well 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

You could say the same thing about a full service. A Good RNT is a Skill actually requires more work on behalf of the Lady than  A FS. Masseuse needs to know learn to position herself during massage perform body slides learn how to edge pressure points etc. I don't know how Sophie BR operates her businesses its run very  secretive maybe your right a lot of the girls already trained up maybe she get he newbies to practice on each other i am more than happy for the new girls to practice on me.

Yes I agree. Like all employees some have better skills than others. Basically the girls are employees and some add more value to the business than others.

i remember once going back a girl I was seeing regularly asked if it was ok to invite a new girl into the room for training. You can imagine my reaction😜

• Like 1
5 hours ago, renbrissy said:

In my 3 visits, I have found BR is very well run and organised business. And, I agree with @Realman1988, the owner (I’m guessing it’s Sophie) is doing something right. otherwise it doesn’t take much for a business to go downhill and specially this industry. kudos to her to put up quite reliable roster and girls pictures in the website. Appreciate the daily tweets as well 

Without doubt a great business model . The website is the best around by far. The place is 5 star no doubt. 
Only issue for them is there’s a lot more competition now than ever before which forces the price down in any industry 

• Like 1

You need to give a lot of credit to Dee. I get the impression she runs the day-to-day stuff with poise and expertise. It wouldn’t be easy to manage a group of girls with varying egos and she seems to keep good order and control. She’s worth every cent she’s paid, and more.

An establishment like this could easily become tawdry over time if the facilities maintenance is inadequate . The old place at Five Dock was a little rundown. I hope the management continues to invest in maintenance and upgrades, because premier facilities will attract top class girls and eager customers.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

@PlayDohBalls Remember this was brought up awhile ago some punters got offered for newbies to watch not sure if this practice still exists. But I tell you what @amos Sophie must be doing something right look at how long she's been in business for lots of other Adult business have come and gone she knows how to run a professional business I respect her for that.

Ah, happy memories.  I can remember a few occasions at Five Dock and Camperdown where I was used as a guinea pig for some new triallists.  They watched and took part for a short while and then left the room.  It certainly led to a heightened sense of satisfaction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, spheroid333 said:

Ah, happy memories.  I can remember a few occasions at Five Dock and Camperdown where I was used as a guinea pig for some new triallists.  They watched and took part for a short while and then left the room.  It certainly led to a heightened sense of satisfaction.

How else are girls are supposed to learn hope Sophie doesn't just put them in a room with a strange man and expect them to perform. i Agree with @amos the girls add value to the business some are a better investment than others same as livestock which is why I would prefer quality over quantity and for girls to do more regulars shifts as opposed to once in a blue moon. But in all serious@Vitesse and@amos How Much of these girls to you suppose actually exist model looks and Experienced in Erotic Massage don't think they grow on trees especially now with border restrictions maybe this would be a business in its self find attractive women and train them to be erotic Masseuses and get payed some sort of brokerage fee to various parlors.

25 minutes ago, spheroid333 said:

I basically trained Payton how to perform body slides from the front she told me she was inexperienced never really done them before  by the end of the session she was playful and confident so your probably right Amos don't think Sophie physically gets in the room and trains them. What i meant was Sophie BR would train them who physically does  the training  in person have no idea maybe Sophie walks up and down Parramatta rd and finds some lucky bastard to be the guinea pig. If that position exists I am more than willing to put my hand up.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

If that position exists I am more than willing to put my hand up.

hahaha, who wouldn’t. Count me in as well 😂

4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I basically trained Payton how to perform body slides from the front she told me she was inexperienced never really done them before  by the end of the session she was playful and confident so your probably right Amos don't think Sophie physically gets in the room and trains them. What i meant was Sophie BR would train them who physically does  the training  in person have no idea maybe Sophie walks up and down Parramatta rd and finds some lucky bastard to be the guinea pig. If that position exists I am more than willing to put my hand up.

Payton is a must see then lol 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

How else are girls are supposed to learn hope Sophie doesn't just put them in a room with a strange man and expect them to perform.

The girls are made to watch training videos during induction and straight on the job the next day. Bottom line is, if they got the looks, goods and offer fs, massaging skills won’t matter so much to most punters anyway.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

The girls are made to watch training videos during induction and straight on the job the next day. Bottom line is, if they got the looks, goods and offer fs, massaging skills won’t matter so much to most punters anyway.

Yes the massage almost becomes  pointless once the offer of FS, daty and a good BJ comes into play. Just as long as the price is fair and reasonable. Always love the opportunity of daty at BR and the other erotic massage places. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got really excited to see Grace and Jennifer on the roster for next week but then realised Grace is on Tuesday only 10-5 and Jennifer seems to only working weekdays as well. Without afternoon/weekends it’s almost impossible for me to see these girls unless I’m pulling a sickie. Just imagine, I’m calling my boss to say I’m taking a sickie today as I need nude body slides & body to body massage 💆‍♂️ to cheer me up LMFAO 🤣😂😂

5 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Got really excited to see Grace and Jennifer on the roster for next week but then realised Grace is on Tuesday only 10-5 and Jennifer seems to only working weekdays as well. Without afternoon/weekends it’s almost impossible for me to see these girls unless I pulling a sickie lol

Sickie it is then. You had better book. They are both on my list too 😛

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, amos said:

And if you’ve never met Violet then you should. A one hour booking minimum . No more to say . 

I’m new here in Sydney. Went to BR only 3 times so far and saw Talia, Chantelle and Summer. I don’t do anything less than an hour, as anything less I feel way to rushed. 

1 hour ago, amos said:

Always love the opportunity of daty at BR and the other erotic massage places. 

You know the girls secretly love that too but very few would admit it. ☺️ 

• Like 1