Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

53 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

@PlayDohBalls Better put a request in for Sophie to import a new shipment of girls then Mate. What were you after ? Bohemians, Eastern Europeans Maybe Sophie could source some girls from the Aussie Bush save her on importing costs.

I realise you’re having a bit of light hearted fun. However, intimating BR imports girls sends the wrong message. They only employ girls who apply for work.

My preference in women is pretty basic. Brunettes or blondes with alabaster skin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I realise you’re having a bit of light hearted fun. However, intimating BR imports girls sends the wrong message. They only employ girls who apply for work.

My preference in women is pretty basic. Brunettes or blondes with alabaster skin.

Yes, why go to the bother of importing girls when pre-covid they arrived each day on student or working tourist visas, and either already knew what they were going to do, or found that it was harder than they thought to make other money. The same with the Asians.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

They only employ girls who apply for work.

That Might be True@PlayDohBalls BR Sophie still have to advertise. If you and others prefer a certain type of girl eg Nordic,British,Western Euro would it not be worthwhile for BR to recruit most of these Girls in there home countries if possible. I thought Latins were all the rage Right now. I am obviously mistaken my standards must be lower than I thought maybe I am not the connoisseur i thought I was. All well more Latins for me to chose from when i head to BR.

@Realman1988 There’s nothing wrong with your standards. We just like different types of girls. As for recruitment, if you check the website you will see there’s a section for ladies who would like to join the team. I imagine anyone, anywhere who reads this and is interested can contact BR. Sophie wouldn’t bring them from overseas though.

• Like 2
On 06/10/2021 at 1:56 PM, Realman1988 said:

Have you ever seen Latina girls privately there so happy and playful always have great banter with them.

Once ... my 1st experience with a Brazilian lady in Melbourne .. did nothing for me and none of the others I have seen in BR, SoS or other places has changed my mind... but that is OK as lots of lovely ladies out there for us all to enjoy and pleasure. ... I also not a big fan of bolt on boobs and botoxed ladies... but each to his/her own.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

I believe at this stage they have the green light reopen on 25/10 with the standard 4sq rule. 

I would Like to know what the deal is with QR codes ?.

7 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I would Like to know what the deal is with QR codes ?.

It will be a requirement no different to entering supermarkets et cetera but still a grey area when it comes to enforcement so, all BR needs to do is update their covid safety plan and put up QR codes around the premises for compliance. Scanning upon entry should be left up to the punters. 😉

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Vitesse said:

It will be a requirement no different to entering supermarkets et cetera but still a grey area when it comes to enforcement so, all BR needs to do is update their covid safety plan and put up QR codes around the premises for compliance. Scanning upon entry should be left up to the punters. 😉

depends.. the way the health orders are written the business MUST be shown the QR Code Green tick, and Vax certifcate... if not enforced there are big fines for a business .. upto $55K initially and if they continue they can be closed down for a period of time. Depends on how much BR wants to protect themselves vs the punter not wanting to show where they have been.

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Villeroy26 said:

depends.. the way the health orders are written the business MUST be shown the QR Code Green tick, and Vax certifcate... if not enforced there are big fines for a business .. upto $55K initially and if they continue they can be closed down for a period of time. Depends on how much BR wants to protect themselves vs the punter not wanting to show where they have been.

What pisses me of we were told to get Vaccinated if we wanted our Freedoms. We get the Jab and what freedoms do we have really have its like living in communist China. I can see why the US has the second amendment The QR code is nonsense shows me the immaturity of the government the vaccine passport should have superseded the QR codes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 08/10/2021 at 5:41 AM, Vitesse said:

Feel sorry for BR and other high end Legitimate Tax paying Parlous. In all seriousness the QR are codes are the biggest load of bull shit how many married men and guys in relationships visit these places probably close to half think they will be using QR codes ?. This is one of the things wrong with this country they put these nonsense laws into place but deep down the do not expect people to abide by them  smoke and mirrors.

• Haha 1
On 08/10/2021 at 8:43 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988 QR stand for Quick Root. Just utter the secret ‘QR’ code to the girls in the lineup. Don’t let on that I told you though. 

@PlayDohBalls Forgot what that feels like mate. Fed up with these bullshit lock downs Hope this new premier of ours can get us out of this mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

depends.. the way the health orders are written the business MUST be shown the QR Code Green tick, and Vax certifcate... if not enforced there are big fines for a business .. upto $55K initially and if they continue they can be closed down for a period of time.

Well it says that the shop must take reasonable measures to ensure ‘unvaccinated’ people don’t try to sneak in so in my view  BR needs to only sight the vaccine passport ✅ and ask the  punter to have a sit and ‘sign in’ before heading inside to arrange the intro. 

2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

The QR code is nonsense shows me the immaturity of the government the vaccine passport should have superseded the QR codes.

The QR code is here to stay beyond 1/12, I believe be integrated with the VP when it is released. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Realman1988 QR stand for Quick Root. Just utter the secret ‘QR’ code to the girls in the lineup. Don’t let on that I told you though. 

Yeah all fun and games until you are forced to disclose your ‘QR’  activities to your employer if identified as a close contact.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I’ll steer clear of them all in the short term . Even though being fully vaccinated gives you a better chance I’m not sure I really want to pass it on especially to friends and family 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, amos said:

I think I’ll steer clear of them all in the short term . Even though being fully vaccinated gives you a better chance I’m not sure I really want to pass it on especially to friends and family 

100 percent I’ll be doing the same as well. Any price is worth paying for personal freedom and privacy. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, amos said:

think I’ll steer clear of them all in the short term .

Yeah…….nah!  I’ll be back for sure. 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Vitesse said:

100 percent I’ll be doing the same as well. Any price is worth paying for personal freedom and privacy. 

It will also be interesting to see the rosters as places open up. Which girls are prepared to take the risk ? Or perhaps out of coin as they haven’t had any private clients lately.

18 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Yeah all fun and games until you are forced to disclose your ‘QR’  activities to your employer if identified as a close contact.  

So the definition of close contact has changed for the fully vaccinated.  Almost all are would be a casual or less.  Go and get a test and back to work.  So probably would not been the full explanation of why you need two weeks in isolation.  

20 hours ago, amos said:

Priorities on Monday are a haircut and see the Grandkids 

eshay haircut

8 hours ago, amos said:

It will also be interesting to see the rosters as places open up. Which girls are prepared to take the risk ? Or perhaps out of coin as they haven’t had any private clients lately.

I'm thinking the same thing.

21 hours ago, Vitesse said:

@Vitesse  10 people died yesterday in NSW at least half were vaccinated and were all in lock down its pretty easy to do the Math when economy opens back up. I would realy like to know what the NSW Government Tolerance level is for example are they willing just to let business do a deep clean on premises of concern if there is any virus detected.  Are they going to make us close contacts quarantine for 7 days even know where vaccinated. Government needs to stop opening and closing the economy everytime there is an out break government needs to get a reality check and stay stanch its never going to go away just like the flu all we can do is use common sense learn to Live with it.