Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

The website is still indicating 18 October for reopening. I'm not sure if they are simply slow in changing their advice, or overly optimistic of a possible change to the roadmap out of lockdown. Maybe it’s just to keep our interest. I wonder what Sophie has told the girls?

6 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The website is still indicating 18 October for reopening. I'm not sure if they are simply slow in changing their advice, or overly optimistic of a possible change to the roadmap out of lockdown.

I believe it will be for cleaning and mould removal which would take them weeks. I hope the “signature” blue lights have all been replaced. 

• Like 1

Hope BR Replace the lights with something more Natural. The rooms can be quite Dark and Dingy I find the green and blue lights feel cheap and Tacky.

I’m also curious about how we prove we are fully vaccinated will The QR code’s be intelligent enough to work out or will we have to log in to our service NSW Account to prove.

8 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Hope BR Replace the lights with something more Natural. The rooms can be quite Dark and Dingy I find the green and blue lights feel cheap and Tacky.

If the ladies saw all my defects under natural lights, they’d never let me in the door again.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

I’m also curious about how we prove we are fully vaccinated will The QR code’s be intelligent enough to work out or will we have to log in to our service NSW Account to prove.

I believe QRs will be scrapped after 1 Dec.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

If the ladies saw all my defects under natural lights, they’d never let me in the door again.

Cant be that Bad Mate. if worse came to worse Sophie would have to outsource the talent  from the developing country's.

On 28/09/2021 at 3:32 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

The website is still indicating 18 October for reopening. I'm not sure if they are simply slow in changing their advice, or overly optimistic of a possible change to the roadmap out of lockdown. Maybe it’s just to keep our interest. I wonder what Sophie has told the girls?

Hopefully Sophie's preparing BR for the onslaught of horny bastards that have not had there balls milked for quite some time. imagine the stampede upstairs punters trying to get to the girls all at the same time better take your berocca that morning mate.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Cant be that Bad Mate. if worse came to worse Sophie would have to outsource the talent  from the developing country's.

I thought they already did that by hiring so many Columbians?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

I thought they already did that by hiring so many Columbians?

im Guessing this is why Sophie has great Business sense get the girls from the poorer country's eg Latin America and charge a first world rate. In all fairness I have had amazing times with Latin women happy to pay the same rate as a Aus born girl.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

im Guessing this is why Sophie has great Business sense get the girls from the poorer country's eg Latin America and charge a first world rate. In all fairness I have had amazing times with Latin women happy to pay the same rate as a Aus born girl.

Just for the sake of clarity, I think this begs a small precision about the fact that Sophie doesn't bring them from South America. Chances are that these girls are connected among them, and once one of them ends up at Bodyrotic, others follow.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

In all fairness I have had amazing times with Latin women happy to pay the same rate as a Aus born girl.

I have not had much success with latinas and personally find them too transactional. I much prefer spending time with italian, lebonaise & maltese girls. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I have not had much success with latinas and personally find them too transactional. I much prefer spending time with italian, lebonaise & maltese girls. 

Love Italian girls almost as much as the beach babe Aussie girls 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Vitesse said:

You like lebo girls ? They have big ass and tits

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I have not had much success with latinas and personally find them too transactional.

That Kiara chick i was with was Transactional at BR such a turn off I  believe she was half Columbian. Wanted $20 dollars to suck on her tits $50 To cum on her Tits. i was like in my head are for real this a premium massage parlour your making a great income. Ive never payed for these extras at BR beforehand bearing in mind i was visiting the place on and of for 2 years so i knew this is not a typical high end service that BR is renowned for but fault of the girl not BR. I see where your coming from Mate sorry to hear about you bad experiences with Latin women did you ever check out Daniella ? at BR she was so beautiful and kind she was the reason i became hooked visiting BR she was my first ever punt at BR.

2 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

You like lebo girls ? They have big ass and tits

Realman ahahaha ya horny cunt 

Lol

12 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

That Kiara chick i was with was Transactional at BR such a turn off I  believe she was half Columbian. Wanted $20 dollars to suck on her tits $50 To cum on her Tits. i was like in my head are for real this a premium massage parlour your making a great income. Ive never payed for these extras at BR beforehand bearing in mind i was visiting the place on and of for 2 years so i knew this is not a typical high end service that BR is renowned for but fault of the girl not BR. I see where your coming from Mate sorry to hear about you bad experiences with Latin women did you ever check out Daniella ? at BR she was so beautiful and kind she was the reason i became hooked visiting BR she was my first ever punt at BR.

Latin women are top of the range

• Haha 1

Hey Guys, I have recently moved to Sydney and looks to me BR is the go to place for RnT. I’ll go though with the reviews, but just wondering anyone willing to suggest few names to start with when we come out of lock-down. I like girls who are fun, great at teasing and willing to go extra miles. 

53 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

Hey Guys, I have recently moved to Sydney and looks to me BR is the go to place for RnT. I’ll go though with the reviews, but just wondering anyone willing to suggest few names to start with when we come out of lock-down. I like girls who are fun, great at teasing and willing to go extra miles. 

Just read the BR reviews on PP and also the BR website. Might be a good idea not to pay too much attention to some of the latest gibberish on this thread . Just my opinion 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

Just read the BR reviews on PP and also the BR website. Might be a good idea not to pay too much attention to some of the latest gibberish on this thread . Just my opinion 

The website also has a top 10 list, presumably based on popularity and other esoteric criteria. The problem with over-emphasis on top 10 ladies is that you might miss a hidden gem outside of the chosen “10” ladies. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The website also has a top 10 list, presumably based on popularity and other esoteric criteria. The problem with over-emphasis on top 10 ladies is that you might miss a hidden gem outside of the chosen “10” ladies. 

And, that is why, I asked for suggestion 🥸😎 

6 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

And, that is why, I asked for suggestion 🥸😎 

People are a bit Hush Hush on the forum you gotta give some Intel to get some.

4 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

People are a bit Hush Hush on the forum you gotta give some Intel to get some.

Got it, will report back. Thanks again

3 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Realman ahahaha ya horny cunt 

Lol

Latin women are top of the range

Think my cock is due for its milking wonder when i can make the earliest possible appointment.