Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Think my cock is due for its milking wonder when i can make the earliest possible appointment.

Book a really horny girl and you’ll be satisfied. Maybe Jennifer 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Book a really horny girl and you’ll be satisfied. Maybe Jennifer 

Maybe Amos could recommend one for me.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

You like lebo girls ? They have big ass and tits

Yes often misunderstood but once you get to know them the passion is real. 🔥 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, renbrissy said:

Hey Guys, I have recently moved to Sydney and looks to me BR is the go to place for RnT. I’ll go though with the reviews, but just wondering anyone willing to suggest few names to start with when we come out of lock-down. I like girls who are fun, great at teasing and willing to go extra miles. 

Recommendations might not mean much at this time, as who know which girls will return when BR reopens. I would see who is on the shifts and look at reviews here and on the BR site. How I started was rocked up met a few girls and had my first session there with the lovely Zoe ... still my all time fav who I have seen a few times. Had one session with a girl in the Top 10 and highly reviewed .. and she did nothing for me . So personal taste will have a big input.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Vitesse said:

They are very horny.

sluts deep down

The website is still doggedly indicating reopening on 18 October. Even the most optimistic of us punters recognise that unless there is a dramatic change in the Government’s Roadmap, the reopening won’t be until 1 December. Still, these are strange times so who knows what will actually happen. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Still, these are strange times so who knows what will actually happen. 

100 percent and now that GladyB is gone things could be worse. 😿 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

100 percent and now that GladyB is gone things could be worse. 😿 

Potentially much worse 

• Like 1

If it does open on 18 October I’ll purchase a pair of Sophie’s personally signed knickers to celebrate.

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

If it does open on 18 October I’ll purchase a pair of Sophie’s personally signed knickers to celebrate.

That could be very interesting . I wonder if she / ? wears g strings , boxers or boy shorts ? 

• Haha 1
On 01/10/2021 at 7:34 PM, amos said:

That could be very interesting . I wonder if she / ? wears g strings , boxers or boy shorts ? 

@PlayDohBalls  Should get Sophie to christen them with a BR lap dance will be a new concept to Bodyrotic sure of it.

• Haha 1

Gentlemen, I’m starting to get a feeling I might have to eat my words and end up buying Sophie’s knickers after all. Sex services can now open after 80% double vaccination. Services NSW expects this target to be reached by 25 October, but there is a possibility it could occur by 16 October. So Monday 18 October reopening might just happen.

On 30/09/2021 at 10:43 PM, Vitesse said:

Latina are the cream of the crop.

40 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

So many Latin girls at br now

What is going on

Just wanna pour hot oil over their amazing bodies

55 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

maybe for some, but I have never found one who does a lot for me... often great bodies but very procedural and abrupt I  have found... but each to his or her own.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Villeroy26 said:

maybe for some, but I have never found one who does a lot for me... often great bodies but very procedural and abrupt I  have found... but each to his or her own.

Ditto. I steer clear.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Ditto. I steer clear.

I tend to agree.  I find the excitement of meeting a Latino in the waiting room soon turns to disappointment

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Ditto. I steer clear.

@PlayDohBalls Better put a request in for Sophie to import a new shipment of girls then Mate. What were you after ? Bohemians, Eastern Europeans Maybe Sophie could source some girls from the Aussie Bush save her on importing costs.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Villeroy26 said:

Have you ever seen Latina girls privately there so happy and playful always have great banter with them.

• Like 1